handing in 10 or 20 attribute tokens at once

Shamshe

Dominant
Society
Mischief Knights
Shamshe Shamshe Shamadarak
Hi all,

I had some attribute tokens lying around from my arkadia and caly storages. Mostly stacks of 75 and 50. I decided to hand them in and noticed you can only do 1 or 100 at once. Please make it so thhat we dont have to hand in 4x 75 tokens 1 by 1. It took me more then an hour and gave me a cramp in my finger. Being able to hand them in 10 or 20 at a time will go a long way and I think a lot of people would be gratefull if that gets added.

or be able to turn in whatever amount of tokens you have for attribute points. No reason it should either be 1 or 100.
even better :)

It's easier if you don't split the tokens but put in your whole stack each time, it gives back the extra. Still far from perfect but much faster.

A bit odd solution yes, even though it is different from increasing a skill with help of a reward since it must
increase at a strict value (0,01 per token), can't be a e.g 0,01003 increase.
Should be able to calculate increase based on amount of tokens and expected increase of value.
Increase of 100 is ofc easiest since it only have to increase integers and no need for any other calculation.

My wish is that this 1 token increase is due to a suggestion I had, that they implement five daily missions with
1 token as reward per type of attribute... ;)

why cant the system just detect how many tokens have been handed in and apply them all - eg 589 tokens at once no problem

why cant the system just detect how many tokens have been handed in and apply them all - eg 589 tokens at once no problem
No problem in principle but the predefined interfaces obviously are limited in this way. Offering some more buttons for 5, 10, 50 or whichever numbers seem practical is the easiest fix as they can be added in the game's content administration, while the full solution requires diving down into the source code. At least this is what it looks like from this side.

+1 for OP, this would really help.

Yes it is odd. As I mentioned earlier, increasing with 100 tokens and get 1 point is easy since it only have to
modify amount of integers. Even though it feels a bit far fetched, but maybe when they increase with lower
values it get same result as when we gain it in an action, if so, 589 tokens for someone with 74 points will not have
same increase as someone with 115 points from those last 89 tokens.

It's easier if you don't split the tokens but put in your whole stack each time, it gives back the extra. Still far from perfect but much faster.

this didn't work for me, maybe because it was arkadia?

Should be a very easy fix.

They can copy the Mission Token Converter at Corinth, still not perfect but makes life so much easier with choice of 1, 5, 10, 50, 100 tokens. If I knew how to upload pics I'd show y'all :confused:

Should be a very easy fix.

They can copy the Mission Token Converter at Corinth, still not perfect but makes life so much easier with choice of 1, 5, 10, 50, 100 tokens. If I knew how to upload pics I'd show y'all :confused:
Creating 5 different choices for input is super simple in the GUI and form, even with 2 option where even hundreds
of tokens works as it does today and 1-99 tokens is handled by a Number Input Spinner, but I doubt that is the
issue here, probably more about a difference of value per token even though it seems extremly small.

A skill increase of 0,0001 at 10 points vs 5000 points have a big difference, same goes for attribute increase at
10 points vs 110 points, but with skill reward it doesn't matter , we get what the value will be. With a attribute
reward it can't have that difference, it must always increase exactly 1/100 per token, so with a increase of e.g
90 tokens there could be a difference between first and last token, even though it will be "microscopic".

Why do we need token traders at all? Why cant we just click on them from our inventory and select a quantity like pet food?

Back