Hangar(s) for sale

Status
Please reply by conversation.
900k :eek: nice :rolleyes: almost the price of the asteroid of Club neverdie...

BUMPY !!!!

wow, these prices are extremely high. You may aswell buy LAs with this kinda of money and then sell them in a couple of years but I guess that these hangars are gonna be rented.

I offer a Wormhole Chip. With this chip u can jump from planet to planet. If u interpret the physic right. A Wormhole can always open to all time, and MA will do that. We havent enough Hangar to transport all ppl :)

Buy my Wormhole-Chip for 1Mio. Ped :wtg:

Salve
DAN

120k - China keeps being mentioned in this thread. Can these hangars fly me there? :) Seriously though, I'm interested in having a hangar again, but I really am trying to figure out how someone would make 120k in value from a hangar? I have owned many hangars and I can honestly say there are a few problems with owning them.

1) Sitting around spamming sales of flights isn't worth my time or most other people that can afford $12k in EU for a Hangar. I'd much rather be PLAYING :) .
2) Although I go to CND/CP VERY regularly, I can't imagine I've spent more than 5k total peds flying with people throughout the years.
3) Rental of hangars IS NOT allowed by MA. Thereby making it too risky a venture for myself or most other people able to afford a hangar for this.

The only real value I see in the Hangar is as an investment, but with their current use in EU, I don't see them being a great one. Unless ofc land vehicles require them, but I don't forsee that. With other items of investment, players can get a LOT of use out of them (mod merc, mod fap, etc.) to make them worthwhile. With current number of hangars in game though, even offering flights requires sitting in line for 15-30 mins waiting to sell off your seats for another 10 mins.

I realize this isn't a price check. I'm not trying to devalue your hangars or undermind your price m8. If the market allows you to sell for 120k, that's great! I actually believe it is possible. I'd be willing to give something in the neighborhood of what the last ones I heard of sold for though - 95kish. Perhaps a tiny bit more. I really don't feel they're worth it, but I am impatient and hate waiting for rides :) Good Luck and consider this an offer of 95k for 1 of the hangars.

Anshe offered 115k so thanks but no thanks at this time :D Two other well knowns who want to remain annoynmous also offer in excess of 100K.

150K has been offered for a Hangar next to a TP. If PEDs are received I'll update this post as I'd like to keep at least one Hangar for when they're worth 200K.

Hangar

Grats to you then Gen. I didn't say it was not possible. I was simply estimating what I'd bid out loud in the thread while I was deciding the worth.

Sbi - I'd LOVE to see screenshots of MA saying OK to rental. They clearly stated you can't do the 2nd avatar deed swap. Unless ofc you mean trusting the other party with you deed, which is a good way to get your hangar stolen. Colateral means that the renter has 100k+ to give you ....which he'd probably just BUY a hangar if he was going to afford that.

I'll consider bidding higher after I see some proof of MA allowing rental. If rental is possible, then 115k is totally reasonable :)

Sbi - I'd LOVE to see screenshots of MA saying OK to rental. They clearly stated you can't do the 2nd avatar deed swap. Unless ofc you mean trusting the other party with you deed, which is a good way to get your hangar stolen. Colateral means that the renter has 100k+ to give you ....which he'd probably just BUY a hangar if he was going to afford that.
which means one of you is loaning... and so a scammer.

back to the sales, Gen, you still havent specifed where or how many hangers are actually being discussed here.

Grats to you then Gen. I didn't say it was not possible. I was simply estimating what I'd bid out loud in the thread while I was deciding the worth.

I'll consider bidding higher after I see some proof of MA allowing rental. If rental is possible, then 115k is totally reasonable :)

True, I never claimed the actual transfer to be without risk. But you stated that MA did not allow rental of hangars which is not correct.

From MA: "We are aware of the fact that it is possible for the owner of a hangar to let someone else operate the spaceship, without losing the ownership of the hangar. We do not see a problem in this as long as the owner of the hangar is aware of eventual risks."

+

"As for now we see no need in correcting this glitch, but we cannot guarantee that it will stay like this for ever."

The problem for us players is that we have no way of knowing if a certain aspect of the system is considered a glitch, a bug or a feature by MA unless MA clearly states glitches and bugs when they are found (not necessarily in detail so that they may be exploited, but just enough to make the public aware of the general situation and future corrections of errors.)

So basically even though MA did not initially plan for hangars to be rentable, by not early on responding officially to the fact that players rent out hangars (and have been for a long time) the public can only consider the rental possibility in accordance with MA's intentions (and hence a feature).

As mentioned we as players react to the gaming universe as we see it... what you see is what you get... and this forms the basis of our actions and evaluations ingame - and our transactions.

If MA suddenly changes essential elements of how an expensive item like hangars work (which affects it usefullness and value) many players would loose their confidence in the system, since it would in reality mean that they would need to verify with MA each and every aspect of the universe before they went and made big investments. How can one trust in the system, if one cannot trust in the universe as one see it (and if one is not made clearly and immideately aware of bugs and glitches, that MA is aware of).

Sbi

True, I never claimed the actual transfer to be without risk. But you stated that MA did not allow rental of hangars which is not correct.

From MA: "We are aware of the fact that it is possible for the owner of a hangar to let someone else operate the spaceship, without losing the ownership of the hangar. We do not see a problem in this as long as the owner of the hangar is aware of eventual risks."

+

"As for now we see no need in correcting this glitch, but we cannot guarantee that it will stay like this for ever."

The problem for us players is that we have no way of knowing if a certain aspect of the system is considered a glitch, a bug or a feature by MA unless MA clearly states glitches and bugs when they are found (not necessarily in detail so that they may be exploited, but just enough to make the public aware of the general situation and future corrections of errors.)

So basically even though MA did not initially plan for hangars to be rentable, by not early on responding officially to the fact that players rent out hangars (and have been for a long time) the public can only consider the rental possibility in accordance with MA's intentions (and hence a feature).

As mentioned we as players react to the gaming universe as we see it... what you see is what you get... and this forms the basis of our actions and evaluations ingame - and our transactions.

If MA suddenly changes essential elements of how an expensive item like hangars work (which affects it usefullness and value) many players would loose their confidence in the system, since it would in reality mean that they would need to verify with MA each and every aspect of the universe before they went and made big investments. How can one trust in the system, if one cannot trust in the universe as one see it (and if one is not made clearly and immideately aware of bugs and glitches, that MA is aware of).

Sbi

Interesting as it mean seem, this has nothing to do with the sale of my Hangar(s). Please stay on topic and the topic is the sale of Hangar(s). If someone wants one and is willing to offer in excess of 120K please PM and location(s) for Hangars on offer will be provided.

Last edited:
Interesting as it mean seem, this has nothing to do with the sale of my Hangar(s). Please stay on topic and the topic is the sale of Hangar(s). If someone wants one and is willing to offer in excess of 120K please PM and location(s) for Hangars on offer will be provided.

U saying U want an offer before specifying an location?

I got an full armor U can buy for TT+100k, but I wont show U what armor it is before U offer me that type of money... TOTALLY BS

U saying U want an offer before specifying an location?

I got an full armor U can buy for TT+100k, but I wont show U what armor it is before U offer me that type of money... TOTALLY BS

Maybe he doesn't want someone to go drop dung on his doorstep.

Thread can be closed, last Hangar put in EU auctions starting at 1 PED, will last for 7 days, good luck to all!

hang on a minute, you've had a hanger in auction all week, so bit late to be closing the thread now. which, for the record, i notice was unsold at 116k.

hang on a minute, you've had a hanger in auction all week, so bit late to be closing the thread now. which, for the record, i notice was unsold at 116k.

but they will go to 200000k i'm sure!!

116? 120? 60?

I am quiete confused. What _is_ the actual market value of an hangar?

If I calculate what I need to get my money back within 2 years, I would say 50-70K, but then again it seems I could not be more wrong.

So....please? What is the value?

I'm still receiving offers via PM which is why I posted for the second time the thread can be closed since the Hangar (which is a few seconds from TP) has been put in EU auctions starting at 1 PED for 7 days (starting yesterday).

I'm still receiving offers via PM which is why I posted for the second time the thread can be closed since the Hangar (which is a few seconds from TP) has been put in EU auctions starting at 1 PED for 7 days (starting yesterday).

I'm going to stop beating around the bush and state the obvious. You are asking too much for your hangars (at this point in time). It's time to ask a little less or hold onto them and wait. This is why you are receiving such heavy criticism. Well, that, and you are a dirty reseller imho. ;)

BUMP to close this man's thread.

I'm going to stop beating around the bush and state the obvious. You are asking too much for your hangars (at this point in time). It's time to ask a little less or hold onto them and wait. This is why you are receiving such heavy criticism. Well, that, and you are a dirty reseller imho. ;)

Gen & 'criticism' seem to go hand in hand , just my observation from EF
Bump to close

What part of the Hangar is in the public auction in EU starting at 1 PED do you not understand exactly? Sheesh. I'm selling the Hangar at "market" value, being what the public will be prepared to bid whether I make a profit or loss is to be determined by what people at this current time are going to be prepared to bid.

No hyped up price, just exactly what people are prepared to pay given that the Hangar was placed in auction at 1 PED!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back