Price Check Hangar / Starfinder Price Check

Gremlin

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Gremlin
Afternoon all,
I have a hangar and Starfinder that's not getting much use, was interested for a price check on both as individual.
SI on starfinder is base (530) so would need investment - it is ready to fly though
Hangar is next to Camp Echidna North TP

Cheers

No idea about that price check above, that's pretty rubbish ^^

hangars are about 8k. Starfinder last I knew at base or near base was about 35k.

Base SI Privateer 35-40k
Hangar 15-20k

Thanks all, appreciate the feedback, I was in the right ballpark with my thinking then

Thanks all, appreciate the feedback, I was in the right ballpark with my thinking then
Based on other answers I am a bit off on my ballpark. Though I have heard of one instance long time ago one sold for 25k-30k fyi.

Based on other answers I am a bit off on my ballpark. Though I have heard of one instance long time ago one sold for 25k-30k fyi.
That was probably someone in need of cash fast and went to a trader to get r done.

That was probably someone in need of cash fast and went to a trader to get r done.
or they set a min bid at that price and max buyout well above market and only 1 person caught it or something

20k for a hangar seems a bit high. There have been several attempts selling one for around 8k, not sure if he finally
got it sold.

Does a hangar even offer any benefits?

Not really, it's an estate with all facilities so it's a good place to call home

Not really, it's an estate with all facilities so it's a good place to call home
Aside from being in the middle of nowhere is it a good place to run like a shop or something?

I'm not sure tbh, you can put shopkeepers outside i think, but like you said, not much footfall

Back