Help: Hanne! Stop the society nerf in the new forum:)

lilac

Stalker
Society
Rapture of Rebellion
Dagny Lilac Lane
One of the biggest differences I noticed in the new forum is that people's society names are no longer displayed next to their posts (under their forum avatar, location, etc....)

I think it would be nice if it was put back soon... probably a pretty easy fix as the info is still in our profiles.

Anyone else have strong feelings on this?

oh crap... avatar name isn't listed either...

Madness, I say!

I concur! It's a handy thing and should be reinstated.

I belive these things will begin appearing in the next week or so ;)

I belive these things will begin appearing in the next week or so ;)

is this a belief based on something you've heard? or just that it would make sense?

Yes, bring it back please. :)

One of the biggest differences I noticed in the new forum is that people's society names are no longer displayed next to their posts (under their forum avatar, location, etc....)

I think it would be nice if it was put back soon... probably a pretty easy fix as the info is still in our profiles.

Madness, I say!

I agree, i like that feature.:cool:

is this a belief based on something you've heard? or just that it would make sense?

I belive hanne/711 stated it :)

Not all old ef features will be avalible from day one, but will be slowly appearing over the next 2 weeks.

Today was about getting the standard forum software going, alot of ef was modifided and added featues, forum spy for example

Madness, I say!

Why you want the Society name to display? You trying to find out which one I belong to so you can rat on me for messing with you in the chatroom yesterday?? :laugh:

We became all a big soc. Lets put down our weapons and start grow cabbage and carrots. :)
Seriously now, I would like that feature back too.

Madness, I say!

I'm in favour of this being fixed soon too!

Also I want my EFD's back! Give me my money!!! ;)

i agree would be nice to have at least the ingame name back and soc name would be nice too :)

The society name is back now. Everything will come back little by little, just let the time to 711 to do that.

Back