Happy birthday ColonelBowles!

h0n3y

•●☆ Walking On Clouds ツ
Society
BlackAngels Evolution
Gia h0n3y Mady
Happy birthday Lee sweetie!! :birthday:

You are a really special person and you deserve a wonderful day. Now, make a wish and blow out the candles! I hope your greatest birthday wish comes true :). :hug: <3

HB lee :)

Happy birthday Lee sweetie!! :birthday:

You are a really special person and you deserve a wonderful day. Now, make a wish and blow out the candles! I hope your greatest birthday wish comes true :). :hug: <3

afaik it always was and still is to own a full set of goblin & pixie !

Happy birthday Lee! :beerchug:

Let all your wishes come true =)

19? Not legal yet but oh well, have a great weekend anyway ;)

birthtoilet.gif

*Leos Rule* (and Lees too :laugh:)

Ohhhhh.... So thats why you got that new computer out shopping the other day!

Happy birthday to one of the most missed friend i had around ;) Hope you enjoy that special day man ;)

Happy Birthday Lee. Many happy more to come :)

Happy Birthday Lee, Maybe we will all meet up for cocktails again one day.

Happy Brithday Lee :) Hope you have a great day

<removed quote>

happy birthday, lee. i think is the point of such a thread, anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday buddy! Hope to see you in game soon!

Happy Bday Lee :)

Omg i just can't believe that such asshole are spaming shit with a fuckin name such as pedophile, i believe 711 has acces to all IP, could you please help the guy in question and tell him who (real account) is spreading such shit, cause all this is getting me pissed as it was the reason why i lost a friend and i can't stand this arrasment anymore !

The guy must pay now !

Well, first of all I'm sure the account has been banned already.

Secondly.. read the papers and check your facts before passing judgment on the information being spread.

Well, first of all I'm sure the account has been banned already.

Secondly.. read the papers and check your facts before passing judgment on the information being spread.

What he said. It's all pretty well documented.

Happy Birthday Lee and hope all ur wishes come to life ;)

Happy Birthday Lee

:beerchug::yay::birthday::woot::beerchug:

Happy birthday Lee and hope your allright

deleted..........

Last edited:
happy b-day, lee. and dont listen to the stupids.
i know you better.

:birthday:

I wish Lee the best again. I hope you read this forum sometimes...

Last edited:
edited...

edited...

If you wanna talk about this ask bowles himself put please take it out of that thread...

I wish Lee the best and hope that person is not stealing but helping him. Happy birthday again. (I hope you read this forum sometimes)

I can get him to read that for you :D Thanks for him and i'm glad you just didn't focused on the business part ;)

Last edited:
i think lee's more than comprised of the situation where his ava has been chipped out and his skills are being sold. i don't even think that is an issue, nor is it really appropriate to be discussed her in a birthday wishes thread.

course, compared to other things interjected here, it's fairly harmless.

but lee was a nice guy and had a passion for eu like few others. i certainly wish him the best in what life brings him and that his birthday was a happy one.

Happy B-Day Colnel Bowels, and Be strong my freind Some might choose to turn a blind eye because it is easier to accept. But most do not, they are behind you.

Last edited:
I deleted your quote from my post, thanks man ;)

Back