Happy Birthday EntropiaForum!!!

Site Admin
Admin
EntropiaForum will celebrate its Second Birthday on
January 13th!

:birthday:

In just two years, EF has grown amazingly fast: over 600,000 posts and 12,000 members.

MindBuster did a truly incredible job in building this wonderful community.
I would like to take this opportunity to once again thank him, along with all the dedicated members who make this community so unique and special!

:cheer:

I am excited about the tremendous growth potential in 2007 of both EF and EU, and look forward to improving and enhancing EntropiaForum with new features and functionality to ensure it remains the premiere resource for EntropiaUniverse.

Happy BDAY!!!

:beerchug: :birthday: :beerchug:
:cheer: :lift: :cheer:

Last edited:
Congratulations to all of you that work so hard on this!

I too look forward to the growth potential of Skam errr I mean of EF and EU.

Congratulations EntropiaForum!! :shower:
Cake! We need Cake!!

I too look forward to the growth potential of Skam errr I mean of EF and EU.

Your gonna fatten me up? (....cake?)

W00ta! Happy B-day EF! :wtg: :yay:

Now cut me a big slice of rep :ahh:

Congratulations EntropiaForum!! :shower:
Cake! We need Cake!!

Your gonna fatten me up? (....cake?)

umm sure - pink frosting ;)

Congratulations entropiaforum!! :yay:

Feliz Cumpleaños / Happy Birthday !!! :yay: ;) And gratz to those that manage and take care of the forums for us users ...I know it takes lots of dedication to keep something like this up so kudos to you all as well! :D

Congratulations to the Forum and all who sail in her

Great forum. Always interesting.

Thanks to all those behind the scenes.

Pennsif

:yay: Hey Hey! HAPPY BIRTHDAY EF!:yay:

Omg yay!! happy birthday! :yay:

Happy Birthday EF :yay:
continue the good work :wtg:

Happy B-Day for Tomorrow.

Will there be an ingame party ?

:beerchug: :beerchug:

Happy Birthday :) Way to keep things going 711 :) Grats Mindbuster on a beautiful creation. :)

Happy B Day

Happy Birthday to EF

Thanks to everyone who contributes info and thanks to everyone who makes it work...

This Forum has been a bounty of information for my journey into EU

Again Thanks to all

:woohoo: :shower: :grouphug: :birthday:

Happy b-day indeed :yay: :wtg: :)

:yay: :birthday: :yay:

Thanks to MB for creating this great forum. And to all the mods and 711 who are doing a great job.

Keep up the good work for another year :thumbup:

:yay: :cheer: :birthday: :cheer: :yay:

Thanks MB, 711 and all the mods :wtg:

:woohoo:Hiccy Burpday EF:woohoo:

Happy Birthday Entropia Forum! And well done Mindbuster and 711!!!

Last year we had a massive party at Deathifiers place - nothing happening this year?

Last year we had a massive party at Deathifiers place - nothing happening this year?

Yeah, that was great fun :) I made it through the gates and could move no more. So I just sat down, listened to all the chatter and got crapped on by a HUGE Daikiba.

Happy Birthday EF.

I,m sending over a cake with an aussie babe in it ;)

Happy Birthday Entropia Forum! And well done Mindbuster and 711!!!

Unfortunately, I will be away this weekend (leaving in 2 hours in fact), so I will not be able to participate in such a party. I will be online only intermittenly until Monday

However, if MB or one of the mods wants to coordinate a brithday party, I offer the use of my castle (Chateau Liberte, on the island in the middle of Nymphtown Lake) as a great location. Make sure to take some pics so I can see all the fun I missed!

:cheer:

However, if MB or one of the mods wants to coordinate a brithday party, I offer the use of my castle (Chateau Liberte, on the island in the middle of Nymphtown Lake) as a great location

You must mean Neomavens place ;)

Happy birthday, here`s to making it from 2 years old, into a moody teenager in the years to come :)

Every birthday party needs CAKE!!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Happy Birthday EF :yay:

EF-2yrAnniv.jpg

Much respect and appreciation to both MindBuster who gave birth to this wonderful forum two years ago, and to 711 for continuing to help make this the place to be to share in our EU experiences.

My gratitude also for the immense support the Mod staff receives from both in our efforts to keep this forum an enjoyable place to hang out with each other.

Here's to another year of even bigger and better things! :beerchug:

Last edited:
Back