Selling: Hardened Metal Mountings and other components for Ar-Matrix weapons

Darth Revan

Prowler
Society
Love Craft Academy
Darth Reven Reborn
I am currently leveling some blueprints and do/will have an excess of components to get rid of.
My current one is Hardened Metal Mountings. Looking for crafters of Ar-Matrix weapons (guessing the LR/BC-40/45) who are in need of these so I can continue to level this blueprint without having to wait months to sell off the supply.

I do craft these weapons myself, however that is not on a regular basis and usually only when i happen to have received a BP from one of my other crafts. So in general i normally have more then i need.

Looking for near current MU at time of sale, but willing to give discount that goes below current mu if buying in bulk.

I am also leveling other BP's that are used in Ar-Matrix crafts, so if there is a specific component you use alot but don't want to waste your time crafting it, maybe we can work out a deal.

Also on that note, if there are hunters that have a regular supply of Robot Weapon Grips they want to get rid of, please reach out to me....as i will buy them (if the price is reasonable) while leveling this BP.
Disclaimer: i have a limited supply of peds allocated to this, so if i am currently sitting on a stack of hardened metal mountings, I won't be looking to buy any weapon grips straight away, but can note your avatar name and reach out when ready to buy again.

Darth Revan

Prowler
Society
Love Craft Academy
Darth Reven Reborn
*** bump ***