Harrier Assault

tBANNA

Old Alpha
crossroad of the 1'st No L.O.O.T. & 2'nd N.R.F.
Society
CRIMSON DEVILS
Banna tBANNA ARHItARtDES
:whisper:
i have just seen the first season of Halo...darns
.... and wow, long time since i saw a good game based movie, way to long and Halo is far from many movies released, in a good way i mean

also i could not pass by not noticing Entropia has a pretty cool and good looking armor with an yuuge potential, and we have already an adjusted version
..... maybe the dev team could surprise us with something spectacular?!... idk vendor tokens could be part of this journey..

imagine a Perfected Herrier Assault... a beast armor. I definitely love to have one.

:banana:

i have just seen the first season of Halo...darns
.... and wow, long time since i saw a good game based movie, way to long and Halo is far from many movies released, in a good way i mean
Thanks for this, wasn't even aware there would be a series based on this game. (y)

Thanks for this, wasn't even aware there would be a series based on this game. (y)

is not about this game, is about a different game, but the armor have some similarities or at least points in same direction

Yes i know, when i said "this game" i meant Halo :sneaky:

Make the modified version have some mining buffs, adj. harrier is my favorite mining armor.

Back