Question: Has anyone ever fruit tested their unlimited Blueprints as they grew in QR?

TheOneOmega

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Marie TheOne Omega
I have a few questions about the TT Value of Blueprints. I have a QR 100.0 Blueprint that has a TT Value of 0.99977 (give or take, can't remember), which is displayed as 0.99.

1) Is the TT Value of this Blueprint "stuck" at 0.99 since it has reached QR 100.0?

2) Is fractional TT Value gained only when the QR of a Blueprint increases, or does fractional value increase more often (in this case, the QR message might be triggered BY the value of the Blueprint reaching certain benchmarks)?

More questions will follow from these. Feel free to discuss any known details on the subject.

I think there is fractional increases, similar to the way that skill gains don't always increase the skill that they hit by +1 completely. I think that the QR increases when you get a message in the chat that the qr increased. I could be wrong on this, but that's just my take on it based on what I've personally seen.

It'd be nice if L blueprints did similar type of fractional decrease when they decay instead of only having x amount of tries left, but that's just the way the system works.

It'd be nice if L blueprints did similar type of fractional decrease when they decay instead of only having x amount of tries left, but that's just the way the system works.

You mean like doing... half a click to decay it .5 of a pec? How exactly could that work?

1) Is the TT Value of this Blueprint "stuck" at 0.99 since it has reached QR 100.0?
2) Is fractional TT Value gained only when the QR of a Blueprint increases, or does fractional value increase more often?

1) No, it is not stuck

2) No, they only go up when you get the message that the quality has increased.

In this situation, the QR is not 100.0, and the TT value is correct, the QR is a rounded value. So, craft it some more, and eventually it will give more quality-increase messages, and then go to 1.00 TT value, and won't increase anymore.

If the BP is 99.49999999999, is it one QR increase away from 100? Meaning does it round up, or does it need to actually hit 100 without rounding?

If the BP is 99.49999999999, is it one QR increase away from 100? Meaning does it round up, or does it need to actually hit 100 without rounding?

My QR 100 Blueprint needs 22 or 23 fruit to be worth 1 PED, so it truncates.

It's real simple.

Once your bp reads 100 QR in the crafting terminal just after rolling over from 99.8, u need to ding it once more and it will a actually be QR 100 in inventory, Bob the Builder, etc.

CO

Real question:

WHY?

I.

Back