Has anyone ever tried a gamming joystick

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
Just wondering if they would even be practical ?

Nik-Elas

Provider
Society
Deagleteam
Niklas Negolas Hedlund
Never tried joystick to play Entropia, but it's a pleasure to play flying games etc with one, not done it in probably 15years though haha.

Geo

Prowler
Society
Victory
George Geo Clone
Play with Xbox controller sometimes

sungam

Stalker
Sungam Sun Nosskire
I use xbox 360 controller all the time I have mapped the controll buttons to the keyboard and controll sticks to mouse

Chloee

Mature
Society
Victory
Chloe Chlo Night
If you have steam, you can map most controllers,(without any extra software) I will say its not that great, but it can get the job done. I'm sure once Mindark make official support for controllers it will be a better exp.

Crabby

Hatchling
Arkady Crabby Adame
I'm sure once Mindark make official support for controllers it will be a better exp.
I would have to disagree, I use an xbox style controller from amazon and using a software I've been able to map it flawlessly. That combined with the ingame key binding interface makes it possible to do anything in eu with the same settings if done well.

I fear mindark implementing their own system would ruin the fluidity of what I have going on, should it interfere with the software im using.

Chloee

Mature
Society
Victory
Chloe Chlo Night
Possibly. Although for most, I guess a plug and play would be a nice option. Along with more analog control over things like movement would be nice. (not just stopped or full speed)

Last edited: