Has Anyone [LINK REMOVED]

Status

Valkon

Provider
Just curious if anyone in here has tried them. They sell PED. I donno
if they are gonna have fees tied to them. I contacted them they said
they get thier next stock in about 3 days from now. 200 ped is 18.02 USD.
i dont know why they are: {DELETED} Just not shure what
.cc means. Im not gonna buy a lot got to test them out first and find out
why they run out of ped. If they wear trying to scam me i think they
woulda just taken my money donno.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you give them your credit information you're a sucker/idiot/whatever.
Also, I think it's illegal and could result in your account being locked.
I wouldn't risk it.

i would NOT trust them if i were you. Obvious fishing site, they will get your money and your PE account due for their need to "transfer" PED. It's just wrong on so many levels. IMHO

Best of luck!

The ONLY place I would ever purchase PED from is MA.

Ever.

Scam. 'Nuff said.

.cc is the country TLD (Top Level Domain) for the Cocos (Keeling) Islands - same as any other country TLD, everyone can register a .cc domain, not only people located there (which indicate a damn crowded island otherwise)

:D

Concerning the offer - Marco has stated it is possible to sell PEDs outside of EU w/o violating the EULA - you just risk to lose your account if something goes wrong...

And well, it is very likely the PEDs offered there may come from a credit card fraud... i wouldn't touch it... if it's a real thing, they could/would/should advertise their service here on EF, don't you think?!

/Edit:

Estimated population for Cocos Islands according to Wikipedia:
July 2009 estimate: 596

No idea tho why they have to estimate such low numbers :p

Don't be an idiot. Seriously... Just read the the site.. Entropia doesn't have gold and it doesn't have separate servers. They are making it sound like WoW.

Also they are JIANDAN INT'L NETWORK SALES CO LTD... Put in a fake name and hit buy and it gives that company name. They are a scam site. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...SALES+CO+LTD&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

From their site:
Entropiauniverse ped is on hot sale at the moment. {DELETED} has been a professional, loyal and reliable Entropia Universe Gold seller for years. We provide cheap Entropia Universe Gold to each loyal customer. We can make sure that we have provided Cheap Entropiauniverse ped. Don't be irresolute! Just come to {DELETED} and place your order to buy Entropia Universe Gold. Then you will feel what a world class service. We have been an ebay power seller and paypal confirmed seller of Entropiauniverse for years. So it is securest and safest to Entropiauniverse online gold from us. We are sure that you will get your desired Entropiauniverse on order here. Don't be irresolute! Just place your order to buy Entropiauniverse ped here then your desired Entropiauniverse will be in your package in Entropiauniverse game.

Farming for Entropiauniverse ped isn't easy, but you can buy cheap Entropia Universe Gold, guides, accounts & items on sale. We have revolutionized the exchange of money to Entropiauniverse ped. Purchase Entropia Universe Gold & power up your character ot the next level. Our world class customer service will make sure you are more than satisfied with every purchase. Feel free to contact our 24 hour live support with any questions you may have. Shop now and play as a VIP!

Entropiauniverse ped, accounts & items are available on all servers.
Make sure you check your server for sales on Entropiauniverse ped, accounts & items.
Why buying Entropiauniverse ped from unknown sellers & stores?
Latest News on Entropiauniverse ped :
Very professional, they can't even spell check their lies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cook Island Domain with Chinese Hackers behind, another reason for not opening to chinese market that such sites could possibly spread...

I won't even click the link of that website, please remove it editing the post before someone gets scammed or his/her account hacked.

Just stick with Mindarks Current Methods anything Else is either a Scam or Unauthorized Stick withe authorized methods From MA that way If something goes wrong Ma can handle it and they usually do so Very Very quickly

The only way that i know of to Buy ped is through EU itself its the ONLY WAY MA Does have TRUSTED partners for cash transfer simply Looking at the "rates" they offer tells me that they are a scam front.

i love the line "All servers in stock, please use the drop down box to select the server.
Entropiauniverse all servers enough in stock!" Wow could they lie even more or be any dumber Ma Needs to shut them down asap

Got beware of these guys, nothing will stop them from making a quick buck. Dont be an idiot and buy peds from anyone other than from MA. If u get scammed or get locked, dont come crying here for help.

I am not remotely interested in saving a few dollars in ped exchange when security is compromised.

i would NOT trust them if i were you. Obvious fishing site, they will get your money and your PE account due for their need to "transfer" PED. It's just wrong on so many levels. IMHO

Best of luck!

2.After you pay, please contact with our online support , then to make a fixed time for the face to face trade.

But still - prolly credit card fraud or just a regular scam - they have no money to sell.

first of all: - scratch that, me stupid -

secondly ... why not try paysafe, paypal, paynova, direct wire, ... whatever?

S.

obvious scam site...

I have to admit on all the other sites i bought game gold from for other games
non have ever been .cc but it was odd they told me they wear out of ped
and might take 3 days to get more. They coulda just taken money. Unless
someone spilled coffee on their atm thingy.

but it was odd they told me they wear out of ped
and might take 3 days to get more. They coulda just taken money...

One possibility is that your computer has already downloaded their virus/hacking software and they just want you to sit quietly for 3 days while they watch what you do with your system and log any financial transactions. I would suggest running a full virus scan, but if they are using custom-built spyware it may not be known by the anti-viral companies and won't be detected.

As the image says ;)
22.jpg

Try malware bytes http://www.malwarebytes.org if you find something run it in safe mode and then remove it.

Run this too
http://housecall.trendmicro.com

site just shouts "buy your stolen peds here" :laugh:

I have to admit on all the other sites i bought game gold from for other games
non have ever been .cc but it was odd they told me they wear out of ped
and might take 3 days to get more. They coulda just taken money. Unless
someone spilled coffee on their atm thingy.

You realy need to stop comparing other games with EU.People have been hacked or locked trying to bend the rules here.

I appreciate that your new to EU and are possibly not experienced with a real cash economy but please realise that EU has been around a very long time.
In that time is safe to assume that all the legal ways to get ped into the game,have been hunted,tried and tested so do you really think your going to suddenly find a safe alternative that everyone else has missed?

As far as i've read in my time here it seems Ukash might be your best option to deposit ped so take a look at this link and see if its possible where you live.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...posit-option-available-throughout-europe.html

I really try not to post in this thread, but i just cant stop myself.

I will give you a quote from myself, please read this carefully. And then please use your brains.

"Give stupid person some charisma and see how stupidity spreads like a disease."

Now please! please! there is no such thing as a free lunch, NEVER!

How these buy some "cheap" peds websites work is pretty easy to understand.

They get buyer and then use the stolen credit cards and depo max amount of peds that you can, without verification, and sell it @ same day. Only thing you get from it is that when the CC company notice it, MA have to give those $ back to them. And your account will be locked until you pay them same amount of peds you just bought from this kind of site. (Also if you like this kind business i heard that stolen virtual money(CC's etc) are pretty cheap to buy. Something like 10:2... So nice profit and world is full of suckers)

So please use the options that MA have provided. That is the only safe way, Thank you.

Interesting that they claim Ebay activity. I routinely search for "entropia universe" there and that search has come up blank for over a year now.

This one made me laugh ;)

Don't be an idiot. Seriously... Just read the the site.. Entropia doesn't have gold and it doesn't have separate servers. They are making it sound like WoW.

From their site:
Farming for Entropiauniverse ped isn't easy,

Yep. Right. That's true.

Entropiauniverse ped = 10/1 USD minus banking fees.

( me imagines some very frustrated goldsellers behind their PC's, begging to go back to an easier farmland where you can do quests & such for guaranteed gold returns :laugh: )

Stay away from these sites.

Peds aint Gold. Peds are Money.

It may be worth exploring which banks, or which payment methods, have the lowest fees, but stay away from these goldseller sites.

It's a money laundering scheme :rofl:

They depo all the drug money into Entropia and then sell all the PED cheaper than MA and get clean bills back when they withdraw. MA gets stuck with all the traceable dodgy money :laugh:

They're scammers. They depo by credit card, sell you the PEDS and then do a chargeback. Both accounts get locked.

This is an obvious scam made by people who don't even play EU ...

I would inform MA about this site... this might need legal action from their side.

Links removed.

Discussion of buying/selling PED outside of official channels approved by MindArk/FPC is not permitted on EntropiaForum.

Please refrain from posting such threads or links in the future.

:locked:

Status
Back