Has anyone seen Je Jak Bam from Dawn Daeamons?

What did jak use the 50k peds for?

• Losing it all in oa-101(L)

Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Beers and strippers

Votes: 51 56.0%
  • Withdraw to solve his personal finacial problems

Votes: 40 44.0%
  • He tted them :)

Votes: 14 15.4%
  • He still has them

Votes: 24 26.4%

• Total voters
Status
Well he could have used for his PC update...

i was in DD at the time of LG and a bit after, imo a sad story since its still not solved even tho i didnt used that soc bank... but those things should stay on DD forum, since its only spreading rumors on an open forum and giving false reputation, shit happens and you dont know what really happened.

*Removed due to inappropriate reply*

Last edited:
I personally think he has withdrawn it all. If I were having problems IRL, then owing people money in game would just be another problem that I would want to get rid of as soon as possible. So quite obviously the peds are no longer on his avatar. But I do beleive that he will pay it back once he has sorted his problems out.

removed before JC does

Last edited:
*removed due to inappropriate reply*

Last edited:
{deleted}

It's one thing airing your 'own' dirty laundry in public.

Completely another airing someone else's dirty laundry in public. :rolleyes:

not cool.

Jamhot

Last edited by a moderator:
Months of not repaying whats owed regardless of circumstances is bad.

And now aired on public forum because people are pissed off and jak still gotta "sort RL out a bit" before he pays is very bad.

My guess is the money isnt there, maybe used for his RL problems. And can't blame him too much for that. If you are broke, no job and about to lose your apartment/house it's pretty damn easy to cashout those 3-5k USD and help yourself.

I dont think jak's intention from the start was to scam anyone, from the dealings i've had with him he's always been a nice guy.

But if jak doesnt clear this up asap (paying) it is a scam in my eyes.

Mark this down as a poor strategy for regaining the lost funds. This thread is doing your soc mates more harm than good.

Mark this down as a poor strategy for regaining the lost funds. This thread is doing your soc mates more harm than good.

Agree,

i'm not understanding this tread, is it supposed to do what exactly?

Looser, are part of the ped yours?

I see your from nbk, and the other guy from Dawn Deamons? hmm :scratch2:

Every civilized country has things like the "presumption of innocence" - innocent until proven guilty...

This attempt at public crucifixion w/o any proof to back up that he misappropriated funds is nothing but tasteless - no idea why this thread is still open...

sucks10.gif

sitting quiet for years and hoping for peds to jump to ped card doesnt seem to help either

Every civilized country has things like the "presumption of innocence" - innocent until proven guilty...

This attempt at public crucifixion w/o any proof to back up that he misappropriated funds is nothing but tasteless - no idea why this thread is still open...

If the person doesnt answer pms, phonecalls or anything for 7-12 months, what else to do?

would you just sit there?

If the person doesnt answer pms, phonecalls or anything for 7-12 months, what else to do?

And thats "proof" for you? Know what, i've seen him replying to both threads within a couple of hours, this doesn't look like he is "unavaliable"...

maybe he just doesn't want to talk to YOU? :D

He said he has RL problems, and he said the PEDs are still on his avatar - and what he said sounded way more credible to me than any of your and Sevvys posts in the two "witchhunt threads"...

Nice habits of treating former soc mates you have, really...

Funny thread, I summarize ... (hope all settles though)

A : I want my ped back
B : I confirm I have your ped
A : I want my ped back
B : I will give you your ped back
A : I want my ped back now
B : I will give you your ped back later
A : ...

Reminds me not to give a loan to anyone ;)

Who guesses the next A :D

And thats "proof" for you? Know what, i've seen him replying to both threads within a couple of hours, this doesn't look like he is "unavaliable"...

maybe he just doesn't want to talk to YOU? :D

He said he has RL problems, and he said the PEDs are still on his avatar - and what he said sounded way more credible to me than any of your and Sevvys posts in the two "witchhunt threads"...

Nice habits of treating former soc mates you have, really...

if anything that "proof" that his pc is up and running?

i am NOT ALL OF DD, every dd who got all their peds, pls post!

so far his problems has taken a year, do you expect ppl to wait another year?

dont u have any mafia friends ?

i heared about shooting into knees is a common payback reminder :laugh:

if anything that "proof" that his pc is up and running?

No

i am NOT ALL OF DD, every dd who got all their peds, pls post!

so far his problems has taken a year, do you expect ppl to wait another year?

Sevvy started his thread over 128 PEDs...

However, i don't expect people to do anything, except:

To not post unfounded accusations
To not discuss internals in public
To not create "20 pages of drama" threads over peanuts

Maybe i'm expecting too much...

dont u have any mafia friends ?

i heared about shooting into knees is a common payback reminder :laugh:

Errm, you got that wrong, shots in the knee caps are common excuses.

Reactions: jak
Obviously there is a huge problem that should be dealt with. What the specifics are, and who truly is in the wrong, I don't know. However...

Forum Rules said:
2.3 - Personal Disputes
Personal issues between individuals or societies should NOT be debated in the public forum areas...

2.13 - Scamming Accusation
Accusations of "scamming" that name specific Entropia Universe avatars or EntropiaForum members are NOT permitted...

:locked:

Status
Back