Question: Has MA given any sort of idea of in what order the planets will get codexed?

Lefty

Stalker
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
Medb Lefty Lucy
I'm a little sick of tossing the dice as to which planet's iron-like mission chains to work on first. Has MA given any sort of clue as to which planet(s) are next and in what order they will get covid, I mean codex?

None that I know of.

You can finish Levi and Rextelum until you decide. Long chains, lots of skill.

I suspect that they got plans to release it before the end of this year for all planets at once except maybe Rocktropia due to issues with ND.

Assuming all goes according to plan and my instincts are correct.

I'd advise you to do your most important missions with nice rewards to unlock later stages. After codex comes for other planets we'll have another year of current stages 'irons' and codex in tandem.

I didn't know this but thanks :) I don't know the continuation but I can imagine...

Thanks guys. Still tossing the dice here as to whether I want to hop on mang changs right away or keep trying to push huons to stage 5.... having pushed kadra and beladoth both to stage 4, I realized neither of those rewards are much of a priority and my ammo and more importantly playtime are in fact limited. Ah well I'll kill the last few huon to push them to stage 3 and then decide.
I really should have skipped Arkadia and done Mang Chang, Imperium, possibly Empi if I have time but I was silly and stopped off to play with huons. Sigh...

Mang Changs are so tough. I finished up The Heart of the Plains - Rank 3 and that's as far as I feel like going. They are the size of an elephant, hit like a truck and move like a hummingbird.

What are Huons like to hunt?

Mang changs are easy. Huons are easier, quite boring, also taxed. And it takes roughly the same number of huon kills (similar expense and time to kill) to get one point of stamina as it takes to get 4 points of stamina from mang changs.

For me the challenge is Imperiums, which are what I'd rather be hunting, for Strength. They combine melee and burn damage, hard enough to hurt, and they merp you - nothing a tagger and half a brain can't fix, but it makes the hunt take longer per stage of the challenge. Plus burn plates have a lot of market value.

Mang changs are easy. Huons are easier, quite boring, also taxed. And it takes roughly the same number of huon kills (similar expense and time to kill) to get one point of stamina as it takes to get 4 points of stamina from mang changs.

For me the challenge is Imperiums, which are what I'd rather be hunting, for Strength. They combine melee and burn damage, hard enough to hurt, and they merp you - nothing a tagger and half a brain can't fix, but it makes the hunt take longer per stage of the challenge. Plus burn plates have a lot of market value.

I wouldn't tag and wait, just use a rifle with 50+ range and decent dps and you should be fine.

Imperiums do Imp/burn/penetration (~33% each)?

Back