Question: Has your hitrate has changed in the last 6 months?

Athal

Prowler
Society
Natural Born Killers
Aranthir Athal Lander
After certain VU 14.0 my hitrate has gone up considerably I am able to use level 10 amps (39 uses) and get 3 globals of 150 peds and some lucky time 4 or 5 is this normal or the changes are avatar based.

I have changed the way I mine on FOMA a lot in my years of playing since 05 currently I do 6 or 7 drops per dome, when I get something above average value of amp.

My calculator of expected value is decay x 21 for ore I don't know if that's correct but it works for amps with more than 2 ped decay.

Pretender

Elite
Society
Trigger Happy
Jarod "pretender" Parker
actually, recent (last 2 weeks) i feel its more misses to me, but bigger claims in return. in the end, the return is stable still, atleast it has been for the last ~500 lvl 7-8 amps.

Athal

Prowler
Society
Natural Born Killers
Aranthir Athal Lander
Thanks for the info. Gotta take note on the following runs and if you are getting bigger claims but less hit I would change to smaller amps with more drops...

jambon

Prowler
Society
Shaolin
James Jambon Zidane
last 2 weeks has been nothing but crap for me and steadily getting worse for some reason (1 hit in 60 probes). The last few days I've been getting like 20% returns! Hoping that dynamicness starts coming around again pretty quick or I may be faced with a difficult decision or two.......

raxxor

Guardian
Society
Swedish rangers
Mr raxxor Swedir
last 2 weeks has been nothing but crap for me and steadily getting worse for some reason (1 hit in 60 probes). The last few days I've been getting like 20% returns! Hoping that dynamicness starts coming around again pretty quick or I may be faced with a difficult decision or two.......
I've given up mining, mostly because they changed a system that I thought was just fine.

jambon

Prowler
Society
Shaolin
James Jambon Zidane
I've given up mining, mostly because they changed a system that I thought was just fine.

Yeah well at this point I think I've give up this game... Sick of the BS - it's just a big fucking money grab. Maybe I'll consider coming back if they make some changes such as:

A) Reimplemented blast marks... sick of mining and never knowing if someone was just there blasting the same line 30 seconds ago.

B) A SERIOUS revamp to the whole markup system... their graphs and charts are a dam joke, you can't get any valuable information from them whatsoever.