Help: have quad interceptor and thruster but not able to enter space

Rake

Provider
Society
Freelancer
MadHarry Harry InTheSoup
Hi I haven't Space travelled for a while, stuck on Arkadia and want to come back to Calypso. Have a quad interceptor with thruster but when I try to go into space it says cannot go into space with any vehicle inventory, get rid of it but I the only space vehicle inventory is the thruster and if I dispose of that then I can't go into space so whats up ?
totally confused
cheers:confused:

Hi I haven't Space travelled for a while, stuck on Arkadia and want to come back to Calypso. Have a quad interceptor with thruster but when I try to go into space it says cannot go into space with any vehicle inventory, get rid of it but I the only space vehicle inventory is the thruster and if I dispose of that then I can't go into space so whats up ?
totally confused
cheers:confused:

Space thruster is not vehicle inventory.

Right click the vehicle and open inventory to see if you put any stuff in there :wise:

do you have items stored in any of your vehicles storage areas ?
If so leave all that stuff in planet storage before going into space.

Also is thruster attached to quad and not broken?

What SoReal said!!!
You have stackables in the ship inventory :wise:

You didn't put the thruster into the quad's inventory, did you? Thruster is attached to a quad the same way as amps are attached to guns, drag the former onto latter in inventory.

Thanks for respones that one solved now.
I had a spare thruster in the vehicle inventory. I am sure I carried one before but that was many moons ago.

Anyway now in Space but have a new problem, ran out of fuel about 10AU from Calypso. Appear to be stuck can't exit vehicle, can't teleport to revival so what can I do ?

Yep , thanks, reloged in revival at Cyrene Space Station, recalled interceptor, down to surface by teleporter, Auction found one oil , bought it , refuelled, flew to Calypso and here I am for Halloween fun.:yay:

Happy Halloween! :vampire:have fun!
and hey...... you can set a train day for space walk as an exercise, every now and then
To keep up and don't forget things :laugh:
Like fire fighters do !

Back