Question: Have to disable my VPN to play to Entropia

TontonX

Dominant
Society
LargeGamer.com
Marco Magnifico Schiffano
Hi !

I came back to Entropia after 11 years, already posted in newb section and many people helped me out, thanks to them ♥♥♥

I just had another question and i don't know if it's the right place, haven't found a "technical forum", is there one ?

I am subscribed to a VPN service since 1 year that i use every day (Proton VPN), but i noticed it was blocking me the access to Entropia.

If i use it i stay on the "loading screen" after the login, and of course if i disable it then Entropia works.

Not that i have something to hide on Entropia :cool: but i am not used to disable it, it somewhat became part of my daily internet browsing.

Any of you guys are successfully using a VPN service while playing to Entropia ?

thanks !

I use PIA and it works great.

Freedome from fsecure also works

ProtonVPN recently implemented the protocol Wireguard (which is great for speed !)

And we have the choice to use it / or not

I do as i my optic fiber line really benefited from it... but maybe it's not compliant with Entropia.

I use Windscribe occasionally and sometimes forget to switch it off before starting Entropia, it doesn't prevent me from playing.

Back