Old Alpha
Society
Danish Society
baron topper
hi to day i finaly havested my pot a papplon

clik img to se difent results

i got Gartner skills, and in biology,
the loot is 11 peds papplon and 4.5 peds water

the harvest is 1 time only. so a new set of stuff is need to replant the pot.

i dont know have mush the plant is worth, ore the water atm so vi need to see what it can be used for,

the fruit phaps for "seeds and fertiliser and nutriu bar."

the to items can be seen in my snug [66448, 85468, 199] its at livas.

Baron topper

Last edited:
Gz!! I think :)

Interesting. The amount listing looks like a very big number - what's the weight on that stuff?

Congratulations! Now you just need the overalls and a pitchfork. :D

Interesting. The amount listing looks like a very big number - what's the weight on that stuff?

the water ways 4500 kg

Baron topper

grats

have u calcolated the cost to have your first harvest?

grats

have u calcolated the cost to have your first harvest?

at the moment i don't know haw much mu there is on the to items.

11 peds on 11 papplon and 4.5 peds on 4500 kg of water.

I just harvest Caroot plant and get nothing, I think it is still bugged, careful

i spend 50 peds on ech of the 2 DNA D i used, it is therefore a estimate so far 300 to 350 peds on one pot.

Ouch! Either DNA needs to start dropping to lower the costs or the products had better be worth a shite load!

Ouch! Either DNA needs to start dropping to lower the costs or the products had better be worth a shite load!

hi du you haw an estimate on haw much it costed you to grow 1 plant ?

haw much did you loot ?

and did you find out if it could be refined/used to something ?

I think the word needs to be 'and' not 'or' there ;).
To me it is almost unbelievable the way this is unfolding, except that if you looked at the building phase system for the snug, we could have predicted that it would be used again and again.

In a sense it is a mutation of the upgraded fap mission levels on another planet, where each stage of a mission chain slowly moves you further along towards the result. Or the dropship chain.. etc, except that this particular road isn't even over yet.....!!!!

Back