Question: Healer loot on shared loot events please.

Angel O2 Mercer

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Angel O2 Mercer
Suggestion/Question

Now that you have implemented the "Healer Loot" feature for teams, can you please put some automatic "Healer Loot" on shared loot events?

I heal people very often on waves, besides shooting, and IMHO it's needed. Even if it's a measly 1% of loot.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Interesting

I think this is a real crappy idea unless it would be in a team so you get 1% of the loot of the person u are healing.

If you can just show up and heal randomly whoever you want and get % of loot I will be camping all shared loot with a herb box and do 1-2 heals and get my % of loot for a few pec

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.

Seriously? Some unknown guy runs up and heals me unasked then takes part of my loot?

The only words I can think of in reply to this are four letters long.

I belive its only optional for healer join the team, not other healers :)

But not tested it yet.

On normal Hunting-Teams as an Option --> ofc good idea

But on Shared Loot events??--> Never

The team one seems like a good idea, have used it and works well.

I do not think it would work for Shared loot events as well, they may not want to be healed or whatever, but interesting non the less.

Make teams work on shared mobs as one unit

Example:

S1 + S2 + T1(T1+T2) + S3 + T2(T1 + T2) + ...

S1-S3 are solo players, T1.1 and T1.2 are in team and T1.2 is a healer, he gets % only of T1.1's loot

to extend the idea for hunters in general, outside of the topic, T2 is a team where both are hunters, T2 gets its share as a single unit and then this share is split between T2.1 and T2.2 according to their team rules.

Last edited:
Back