HEART RANK VI: no shrapnel back from heal + turret mob *VIDEO*

aVaLON_52

Elite
Society
ᴄʀɪᴍꜱᴏɴ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟꜱ
Avalon Butterfly Erupter
This was brought up to my attention on stream and I was asked to test as I had all three heal tools for it:

MOD 2350 >> shrapnel back
TT heal tool >> shrapnel back
Refurbished H.E.A.R.T. Rank VI >> no shrapnel

Yea that seems bugged btw u also got back shrapnel for adjusted resto from next mob when u healed to full just saying

Personally, I was disappointed in the Refurbished H.E.A.R.T. Rank VI when I earned it last month. The lack of initial heal boost makes it a non-starter for me. This is just one more reason to leave it one the counter in my house as a relic for others to view.

The later missions for the Refurbished H.E.A.R.T. Rank VI are not cheap. Save your PED and skill for an Restoration Chip, Adjusted instead. It will take longer but it isn't bugged, super heavy and works very very well.

YMMV
:beerchug:

The Refurbished is my main fap, I wonder how much PED I'm owed by now... I've repaired it to full soooooo many times.

I hunt small stuff so it's perfect for me. But maybe I should stop using it.

Good to know but the fact that you used your Resto chip in between makes the results inconclusive. The system keeps track of that stuff and 'reimburses' you at the next opportunity, so the 0.01 you got after using the tt fap could have been a 'reimbursement' for the decay on the resto chip which you incurred about 15-20 seconds earlier.

But it's clear the Refurb Heart decay was not compensated.

Cheers,
Legends

Seems they don't care enough to make an announcement, or just a simple post in this thread....

If the FAP was giving us PED instead of taking them it would have been fixed months ago.

Such low respect for the players.

I'm sure that Cyrene devs are aware of this. But can they fix it on their own? I think they would have if they could.

Thanks for the expose, I see this has not been fixed yet. What a shame, such a good fap for low level hunting.

They admit it was a mistake, but refuse to pay compensation to the victims.

Given the amount of time this is known, the unresponsiveness to reports, the number of similar issues and the shenanigans between HQ and some planet partners one can hardly be blamed for developing theories that the reasons might be other than technical.

This was brought up to my attention on stream and I was asked to test as I had all three heal tools for it:

MOD 2350 >> shrapnel back
TT heal tool >> shrapnel back
Refurbished H.E.A.R.T. Rank VI >> no shrapnel

Given the amount of time this is known, the unresponsiveness to reports, the number of similar issues and the shenanigans between HQ and some planet partners one can hardly be blamed for developing theories that the reasons might be other than technical.
I really get annoyed at the lack of EVERYTHING that has been brought to MA attention, it saddens me that they really DO NOT try to help PP;s/players unless it affects them directly!
I am starting to feel like they sit in a room and laugh about these issues and wait for this game to completely come to a close.

( You have to wonder why David Dobson ( Arkadia) and Neverdie ( Rocktropia) picked up their marbles and LEFT...Hmmmm

Last edited:
I got my HEART VI at level 40 doing Cyrene missions. Took about 1 full day and it is a nice chain to do.
i was aware of the "decay bug" (strange huh? an eco item from Cyrene is "bugged".... but i love consipration theory
the initial heal is low, total heal is 30 points.... my regen chip does way better to refill me.
i use it when i just want to replenish just to decay the item...then it will sit in storage with the relics also for me.
next chain is to get the BPs1x4 pistol .... lets see if it is a better experience

Very good to hear this has been fixed. The HOT stacking will surely make this a popular fap for low level healers who are after something a little better than Vivo without spending big money on the more eco faps.
yeah you got to hunt to get it... but you should be hunting anyway!
Most of these mobs have daily missions as well. so double up.

Back