Discovery: Hedoc SK-80

Not deserved for sure ... just another lucky day for the luckiest avi i know n eu.

Congratz on your nice Discovery...

No hate from me.
I stopped playing thanks to reality check like this.
Good luck!

Wow

Wow buddy. Very nice loot. Huge Grats!
I wish one day I will be able to post a pic in the uber section. Still trying to hit the 1K mark myself.

Had to take a break from game for a bit...I've been spending too much on the game...starting to hurt in RL. My fault, but game is addicting when you keep thinking it should be your time, when it really never is...

Great HOF!! Great Item....Grats!

Wow buddy. Very nice loot. Huge Grats!
I wish one day I will be able to post a pic in the uber section. Still trying to hit the 1K mark myself.

Had to take a break from game for a bit...I've been spending too much on the game...starting to hurt in RL. My fault, but game is addicting when you keep thinking it should be your time, when it really never is...

Great HOF!! Great Item....Grats!

Ty :)

It's exactly what I said two years ago.

It is possible to reach any level(almost any :ahh: ) but it's hard work.

Grats on all your Ubers, you must hunt alot. :)

Don't worry bout the haters.

Don't think there's any ADI haters out there, just MA ones :)

For what I've seen, ADI does hunt quite a bit but people will look at his tracker info for mining and crafting and see that the highest loot, mapped against the total loot shows ADI has hit some very nice loots without spending ages to do it.

We'd all happilly take the loot if it came our way so theres no reason to say anything to Adi other than Huge Gratz :)

Gratz on the nice fap!

What did I do now? :scratch2:

I was wondering about Henceforth's comment also. He went out of his way to necro this post with a stupid comment so I would assume it's something personal. :rolleyes:

I was wondering about Henceforth's comment also. He went out of his way to necro this post with a stupid comment so I would assume it's something personal. :rolleyes:

I haven't talked with him ingame since he decided to chip out so not sure what caused that post. :scratch2:

UL items still exist, grats :yay:

If this is allready a necro? This corpse was not even fully rotten, if you call 1 month a necro...

I just dont check EF so often anymore and if I then see _again_ Adi got something with only his 2 big ones (formi/esto iirc) fresh in my memmory
I just had to comment.
But to explain my post this is just stupid ballance, sure if you score big you have "funds" to continue high roller, but that doesnt have to gurantee you will get it back, but appearantly some players *cough* skippy *cough* *cough* just manage to score big one after the other. While others flush it down the toilet (doing the same they were doing before when they did manage to break even)

But this is not only breaking even but just big profit.

Adi should have about 500k ped by now or even more, dont get fooled by his pedcard he saves everything.

anyway GL to others. ;)

If this is allready a necro? This corpse was not even fully rotten, if you call 1 month a necro...

I just dont check EF so often anymore and if I then see _again_ Adi got something with only his 2 big ones (formi/esto iirc) fresh in my memmory
I just had to comment.
But to explain my post this is just stupid ballance, sure if you score big you have "funds" to continue high roller, but that doesnt have to gurantee you will get it back, but appearantly some players *cough* skippy *cough* *cough* just manage to score big one after the other. While others flush it down the toilet (doing the same they were doing before when they did manage to break even)

But this is not only breaking even but just big profit.

Adi should have about 500k ped by now or even more, dont get fooled by his pedcard he saves everything.

anyway GL to others. ;)

Do you think that if I had so much ped I didn't buy a mod fap by now?! :laugh:

Back