FYI: Hego's hunting tracker with noob skills and 2.0 gun

imk2 is not a 2.0 weapon :unsure::silly:💂‍♂️

Problem solved.
Sold the ring combo, goodbye 9% LS, i already miss you soo much, I had to watch my HP and heal MANUALLY, cant belive i played like that for 2 years before that ring combo.

Imk2 also sold, originally planned different gun, but at the end back again on LR-60. Worked fine during easter, will work just as fine during Halloween and Merry Mayhems.

LR-60 currently T5, like the one i sold in april, but purchase price includes T6 upgrade by seller when it reaches 5.99, probably during HM, and i plan to do the T7 upgrade too during MM, so there will be some small DPS upgrade compared to easter.
Not sure about T8, TIR is low, so not sure if it will reach T8 before the next gun change.

Ofc everything is subject of change if an irrefutable offer finds me again like it did in April :)

Last edited:
2022 October and November with the Halloween Mayhem.

Starting the month with + gained during the month:

300 487 total skills + gained 23 697 more
Animal looter 60 + gained 2 more
Mutant looter 54 + gained 5 more
Robot looter 48 + gained 3 more

Gear:
Started with LR-60 T5, than changed to LP-70 T8 around end of HW.
Ghost, Gremlin and different limited armors
Ares perfected + Athenic augmented
Adjusted resto

Info:
Started this double mounth with an old new gun, i had to decide if i want LR60 or LP70, at the end i decided to go with LR60 and my Mentor took the LP70, but we both changed our minds and traded guns, so last 2 days of HW and since using the LP70, i can skill up the pistoler skills too till a minimum 100 levels at least before i can take something from vendor, whatever will it be, would be great to have it close to max already, so i will try to level up every professional a bit this next year.

October started ok, but the last 2 cycle went bad, and unfortunately the whole HW went like that, terrible returns days after day.

After HW ended i do not really keep hunting, i had to keep the activity low to save up all the ammo i can for MM.
Also sold most of my inventory to get back some ped for bankroll, its ofc in the tracker too and not on unsold mu anymore, so end result not really changes because of that ofc.

Nothing much i can really write about this 2 months, it was horrible, except the last few days of november, it was ok, hopefully it will keep going like this during MM? I would like that, i could use some better returns now.

Notable loot:

Highest TT loot were around 700 ped after HW ended, its not screenshot worthy.

No big MU solo stuff this month, we got a Lion UL Shin guard from a robot beacon mission with a soc mate, that is something at least.

Results:

October

index.php

Halloween Mayhem
index.php

November
index.php

MM tracker will look like as this November one, right?

1st post updated with the numbers from October - November.
I changed on how i calculate my results, not calculating mayhem tokens at any price as unsold MU anymore.
Unsold MU is only the seasonal boxes i didnt sold yet, with current prices.

I will calculate how much the tokens cost me, while i skill up looters and the rest for free.
After MU result is -42 585 PED with 57 578 Mayhem tokens looted, which means the tokens currently cost me 0.74 ped each.

Some example for own weapon pull at this rate:
LP-40 perfected would cost me 37.000 PED
LR-60 augmented would cost me 57.000 PED
BC-80 augmented would cost me 80.000 PED
Electric Perfected would cost me 89.000 PED
Sure it is nowhere compared to what ubers can do, but its acceptable for me while skilling for free.

Goal for Halloween Mayhem was:
Get mutant looter to 60 - Stopped at 59.
Get 15.000 tokens - got 13.611
Close enough but failed both, i blame the loot system, it not even tried to help / motivate me.

Next result update will be after MM, probably end of January if no significant event start earlier than that.

Looking forward to hopefully a good MM, or just a not bad one at least, seems without enhancers this time, bankroll is not high enough to do that cycle for 40 days, and also i dont really like the current MU on enhancers, so i will using up the ones left from HW, rest will be without enhancers.

Goals for MM

Keep skilling looters for free, get +11 looter levels total
Get 22.422 tokens to make a round 80k
Having fun maybe?

GL and have fun everybody!

2022 December and January with the Merry Mayhem.

324 184 total skills + gained 8 702 more
Animal looter 62 + gained 2 more
Mutant looter 59 + gained 1 more
Robot looter 51 + gained 1 more

Gear:
LP-70 T8
Ghost armor
Adjusted resto

Info:
This was more like December, HM was hard enough, closely followeed by an extreme long MM, i totally lost my mood and will to do grind during it.
I just started to do shorter and shorter daily cycles middle of december, at end of december it was mostly few hours a day only, and did around 16-18 hours total in whole January.

This mayhem i did with UL amp, no enhancers, almost zero MU used.
The return was awesome, with all the tokens, boxes and redu rewards it was a great MM after all.

Stopped doing MM when reached 77k normal tokens, i have enough to take an LR60 in case i want.
Guess this year will be about to increase the number of tokens from LR60 to anything the vendor could offer.

Notable loot:

index.php

index.php

Got this 4,8k Hof, had 3-4 more small ones.
Got another rare token which is great, have 4 now so i only need more normal tokens from now on.

Results:

As it have 36 lines in the tracker, this time i just add the sum line from the top of it.

index.php

97,1% for TT is great for me.
77 ped MU used was mostly AH fee, autoloot pills and some pill TT.
MU sold was some stackable from previsious months, UA from redulite and shrapnel conversion.
After MU -2.239 Ped, for that result i got 19.463 tokens and 3911 boxes, that is a great deal.

1st post updated with the numbers from MM

Unsold MU is 13k as i have a bit more than 13k boxes. Everything else as stackables or some few items are ignored there, they will be added when sold.
After this unsold MU, the tracker currently at -42k ped result.

For this -42k i have 77k tokens and 4 rares, enough for a potential LR60 vendor claim, at T0 i belive could be sold for around 100k.
So real end result could be around +58k?
Not bad, after all, i'm still just a noob trying to level up my looter levels for as cheap as possible, earning ped while doing is a bonus.

Goals for MM was:

Keep skilling looters for free, get +11 looter levels total - failed hard, got 4 (well, more like 5 as animal stands at 64.97) levels, but with skipping whole January it was not a real goal anymore.

Get 22.422 tokens to make a round 80k - failed, i stopped playing after reached 77k total, enough for LR60, anything higher i care about is at 100k range.

Having fun maybe? - It was, but i needed some rest, but im satisfied with the MM result, my best mayhem ever probably.

Dont really have plans for February and Twen, will see how it goes.

Why not? This is where the mu allegedly is.

Well, by saying "Dont really have plans for February and Twen" in my hunting tracker, i mean i dont really have plans for hunting, but i have many plans and goals for Entropia as a whole, just hunting is not a must for any of them.

Nr1 main goal is to get looters up as cheap as possible, hunting is an option, but not the best one. Cheapest option currently for me is the harvesting and repair, and they are not just cheaper, but with my current skill levels, they are even faster than hunting.

Currently its just TWEN pre-season or TWEN warm up. I still looking forward to see what TWEN will be on its full glory.
The current version not interests me, im not the one that used to loot the items only drops 1-2 per week for the whole playerbase.
If TWEN will offer a better alternative later, i will join, but until that, max hunting for fun here and there.

Anyway, gear changed, LP70 sold, currently owning a Kriegerum perfected what i got in the pistol sale deal.
Its a nice tool to be used if i decide to hunt, so i dont mind keeping it, but i posted it for sale too.
I would prefer to skill some melee now.

Nr1 main goal is to get looters up as cheap as possible, hunting is an option, but not the best one. Cheapest option currently for me is the harvesting and repair, and they are not just cheaper, but with my current skill levels, they are even faster than hunting.
Ah I like it! Was wondering your thought process, appreciate the response!

2023 February and March

332 886 total skills + gained 12 114 more
Animal looter 64 + gained 1 more
Mutant looter 60
Robot looter 52 + gained 2 more

Gear:
Kriegerum Mayhem Perfected
Ghost armor
Adjusted resto
Many L guns.

Info:
Skipped about whole january after i stopped doing MM, restarted some minimal activity in February, but it was all like cycling thru the leftover few K uni ammo i have left from MM, restarted real activity in March only.

Mostly did steel birds early, and some other robot codex gains like attacker, defender, trooper, but hunting activity was kept really low.
Than Kriegerum perfected was sold, i expected my hunting activity to drop even more, but the Cyrene event turned out to be worth doing even with L guns, so half of the cycle actually happend during that 1 week event.

Sold a bigger stack of strongboxes from last year easter and halloween mayhem, and all the EU tokens too, plus some other smaller stuff, like esi, armors, tier components, and a pristine looted this month during the event.

Strongboxes were in the "unsold mu" category in my summary, so that is not changed on the end result, rest of the mu was not counted before, those are new additions.
I still counting only with the strongboxes at unsold mu in my summary, 4k boxes left, 4k ped unsold mu counted for them.
Not sold yet a single piece of skill juice, calculating those even with the current lower prices makes the result of this month great!

Notable loot:

Nothing special, but enough to post a photo about it at least.

index.php

Loot system is a troll, 1 year ago i spent a lot of time on Cyrene trying to upgrade my adjusted imperium set to improved by hunting jellys for acidic pristine, ofc looted nothing while others jumping around shooting a few and looted it.
Ofc if a mecha drop a pristine to me that have to be Acidic :)
Sold it right after looting, its already in the monthly tracker, 974 ped mu.

index.php

Results:

index.php

94,53% TT is totally ok for this month.
In case you are wondering:
First 8 rows are with Kriegerum, the return with it was 95.9% and its exactly what mathematically should be with 90% effi and 53 looter.
The rest was Armatrix and all kind of other L stuff, 93.35% with the HOF happend here.

Unsold MU is 4k for the boxes left, more like skill juices, armor parts, tier components and many general loot not counted yet, they will be in the tracker once sold.

Mayhem vendor prices changed, so the current 77k tokens and 4 rares i have not enough yet for an LR-60, but will be enough again after a few days of collecting tokens, so end result not really changed much, i still consider the mayhem tokens as like 100k unsold mu, so end result could be around +55k ped atm, what is a great result with the original goal of skilling up for as cheap as possible.
Hard to imagine a cheaper way to skill up than earning ped during it as a noob.

Goals for EM:

Currently i dont own any high efficiency gun and not planning to change that before EM starts, so preparations were already made to complete Redulite track with Armatrix BC guns, already purchased all the guns + extenders + amps i will need to complete the whole track, at least will finish the BLP sniper and ranged dmg skilling with them.

This time im not planning to be as active in easter mayhem as last year, no holiday taken from work to farm tokens instead, once redulite completed, i plan to just skill with low melee and MF weapons for the remaining time, those skills are still terribly low here.

1 goal to get robot looter up as much as possible, if it reach 58 till end of april im satisfied, 60 would be awesome, will see.
As of tokens, lets aim for 13k to make the total number of tokens 90k

2023 February and March

332 886 total skills + gained 12 114 more
Animal looter 64 + gained 1 more
Mutant looter 60
Robot looter 52 + gained 2 more

Gear:
Kriegerum Mayhem Perfected
Ghost armor
Adjusted resto
Many L guns.

Info:
Skipped about whole january after i stopped doing MM, restarted some minimal activity in February, but it was all like cycling thru the leftover few K uni ammo i have left from MM, restarted real activity in March only.

Mostly did steel birds early, and some other robot codex gains like attacker, defender, trooper, but hunting activity was kept really low.
Than Kriegerum perfected was sold, i expected my hunting activity to drop even more, but the Cyrene event turned out to be worth doing even with L guns, so half of the cycle actually happend during that 1 week event.

Sold a bigger stack of strongboxes from last year easter and halloween mayhem, and all the EU tokens too, plus some other smaller stuff, like esi, armors, tier components, and a pristine looted this month during the event.

Strongboxes were in the "unsold mu" category in my summary, so that is not changed on the end result, rest of the mu was not counted before, those are new additions.
I still counting only with the strongboxes at unsold mu in my summary, 4k boxes left, 4k ped unsold mu counted for them.
Not sold yet a single piece of skill juice, calculating those even with the current lower prices makes the result of this month great!

Notable loot:

Nothing special, but enough to post a photo about it at least.

index.php

Loot system is a troll, 1 year ago i spent a lot of time on Cyrene trying to upgrade my adjusted imperium set to improved by hunting jellys for acidic pristine, ofc looted nothing while others jumping around shooting a few and looted it.
Ofc if a mecha drop a pristine to me that have to be Acidic :)
Sold it right after looting, its already in the monthly tracker, 974 ped mu.

index.php

Results:

index.php

94,53% TT is totally ok for this month.
In case you are wondering:
First 8 rows are with Kriegerum, the return with it was 95.9% and its exactly what mathematically should be with 90% effi and 53 looter.
The rest was Armatrix and all kind of other L stuff, 93.35% with the HOF happend here.

Unsold MU is 4k for the boxes left, more like skill juices, armor parts, tier components and many general loot not counted yet, they will be in the tracker once sold.

Mayhem vendor prices changed, so the current 77k tokens and 4 rares i have not enough yet for an LR-60, but will be enough again after a few days of collecting tokens, so end result not really changed much, i still consider the mayhem tokens as like 100k unsold mu, so end result could be around +55k ped atm, what is a great result with the original goal of skilling up for as cheap as possible.
Hard to imagine a cheaper way to skill up than earning ped during it as a noob.

Goals for EM:

Currently i dont own any high efficiency gun and not planning to change that before EM starts, so preparations were already made to complete Redulite track with Armatrix BC guns, already purchased all the guns + extenders + amps i will need to complete the whole track, at least will finish the BLP sniper and ranged dmg skilling with them.

This time im not planning to be as active in easter mayhem as last year, no holiday taken from work to farm tokens instead, once redulite completed, i plan to just skill with low melee and MF weapons for the remaining time, those skills are still terribly low here.

1 goal to get robot looter up as much as possible, if it reach 58 till end of april im satisfied, 60 would be awesome, will see.

I hope that gauss went to a good home :)

Guess this goal changed to 10k tokens now.

Was thinking a lot lately about what should i do.
I dont want to buy expensive guns anymore, not like i had any bad experience with them, but better play safe now.

So i have two options, doing almost nothing out of mayhems (yeah i know my most active mayhem days are considered nothing already compared to top players) and do expensiver mayhems with L and not efficient stuff, and might wait 1,5 years from now for a claim if no refill during MM, or claim an LR60 and restart collecting for a bigger gun with the "free vendor gun" (free, i have about the same profit in an other non hunting profession related tracker as my hunting minus).

From now on, i dont need to care about gun prices increasing or dropping, i worked a lot in previsios mayhems, and finally claimed an own gun to use now.

Gonna restart collecting now, and next time i stop only at the top.

(screenshot edited, gun stats added from other screenshot)
index.php

2023 Easter Mayhem and the days after until today

345 000 total skills + gained 7 181 more
Animal looter 65 + gained 1 more
Mutant looter 60 + gained 1 more
Robot looter 54 + gained 2 more

Gear:
Limited armatrix BC guns
LR-60 T0 + A105 improved
Ghost armor and Perseus L
Adjusted resto

Info:
Started the mayhem with Limited BC-80 and 85 guns in cat9, before mayhem we had no idea if TWEN will drop or not, so i went to as high category as i was able to give myself some chance for a good stuff, not really worked out.

Was thinking if i should keep collecting tokens or claim LR60 as it got refilled.
Was calculating how much MU i used for the tokens so far and decided i do not want to get 30k more tokens with this extra L MU cost used, so claimed an LR60 from vendor and started using that instead.
Gun is T0, just did 1 more upgrade to T1 as that is basically free, the rest will come later, when the tier component prices normalizing a bit, no rush here.

So, 1 of the main goals completed, got an own free gun ingame and no need to buy expensive guns anymore from my deposited ped ✅

Restarted the grind for tokens, with the LR60 claimed, i did the rest of the mayhem without MU used, no enhancer, no L amps, lower category.
Not used my vacation time for this mayhem, so my ingame time was limited by work, just finished the redu track few days before the original end date.

After mayhem ended, i did some repair, mutant and animal hunt too, just enough to get the final small % needed for all looters to level up.

Notable loot:

index.php

index.php

Few days after the vendor claim, got back 1 of the rare tokens, it was funny, just exited an instance, was thinking if i should go to sleep or do 1 more small run, got in, 2 min later rare, same instance 45 min later 4k HoF, it was worth to do 1 more small run.

Results:

index.php

MU cost in the first row is every L stuff (armatrix gun, amp, armor) MU i used during the first few days till claimed LR-60.

98,27% TT is awesome, later i will have hard times to pay it back, but happy for it now.
MU sold is mostly shrapnel conversion, redu ammo, EUtokens, 1-2 small other stuff from past months, redu bunny, but no boxes or tokens were sold.

Low on tokens yet, not worth to calculate with them now, got 2k boxes, so unsold MU changed from 4k to 6k with the currently 6k boxes on storage.

Current end result is -42k PED with an LR-60 augmented claimed from vendor, and a few K new tokens collected.
42K for an LR60 is like pre-covid prices, so i consider it as a great result.

Goals for EM was:

Reaching 90k tokens, well with the LR60 claim this was not a goal anymore.
Gaining as much robot looter level as possible, i got less than i wanted, but i got a level in animal and mutant which i didnt expected, so lets call it even.

Next update only if something significant happens, i have no idea how active i will be in the upcoming months, so wont make much sense to make exact goals, i can make goals like:

Keep leveling looters
Collect tier comps to tier up LR60
Continue to avoid loosing ped

Now i plan to travel around a bit, was only on Caly, NI, Monria-Dsec-MoM and Cyrene before, its time to visit Toulan for the first time, and after that might return to visit NI again.

Back