Hell at Twins

dura_killer

Banned
The robots kill Colonists at Twins all day and this pisses us off very much. I think that MA has made this to happen to piss-off the Traders there.

Anzak

Stalker
Not to piss you off, so people can have fun. Im sorry if all you resellers are unhappy, time to think more about other people and there fun :rolleyes:

dura_killer

Banned
Not to piss you off, so people can have fun. Im sorry if all you resellers are unhappy, time to think more about other people and there fun :rolleyes:
I am not reselling but I was there to buying ME and skills but got constantly killed and can't trade.

Anzak

Stalker
fair enough :eek::eek:
I was really aiming that at the amjority of people at twin :)

jod

Elite
Society
Antipodean Army
Jod Jod Ekul
The robots kill Colonists at Twins all day and this pisses us off very much. I think that MA has made this to happen to piss-off the Traders there.
pfft yeah they did it just to piss you off because MA makes no money off p2p trades :rolleyes:

Think about what you just said and ask yourself if that really makes any sense.

Its an event,get over it,I wouldn't normally say this to anyone but given what I know about you I say don't bother buying skills and log out for good,this place is better without you anyway.

roughrider

Old Alpha
Steven Talon Gates
There are so many better places to have trading with nicer views and larger space. Twins is still the trading spot due to old habit. There are places beter suited with pvp ring and all. Maybe this is a good time to start looking around for a new capitol. :yay:

Einstein

Elite
Society
GD
Oooooh the flexibility ....

I think it's grade MA is really trowing the attacks right in our face :yay:

Reactions: nix

roughrider

Old Alpha
Steven Talon Gates
P.s. Why would the bots attack where there are no people to attack...that would just be....DUMB :rolleyes:

Pauhe Gunor

Stalker
Society
Hunters Unlimited
Pauhe Cybertrash Gunor
People were asking for attacks on the city's for months and months and when it happens people cry about it :scratch2:

Zane

Stalker
Society
Free Entropia Rangers
Zane Bear Hirak
The attack on Twins is about immersion in the game world. Doesn't everyone want more realism, spontaneity, and immersion?

LangeTobias

Elite
Edgewise

Traders actually do nothing to MA, I think, so it might be to piss them off. And the biggest point: It's a robot invasion, get used to it. Robots hates us, we hate them. If you are annoyed by the robots, go hug a tower or quit playing for the week. :)

People were asking for attacks on the city's for months and months and when it happens people cry about it :scratch2:

Not people..... traders cry about it.

I am not reselling but I was there to buying ME and skills but got constantly killed and can't trade.
Pssss, auction.....

Casper

Guardian
Society
Drop Zone
Leroy Casper Hunter
I remember a day when there were as many traders at PA as there were at Twins...

edeanp

Alpha
Society
Replay
Dean Puck Scott
I'm all for picking another place for trading than Twin, but it will take a concerted effort from the traders. :)

Zane

Stalker
Society
Free Entropia Rangers
Zane Bear Hirak
Gonna make a new thread for voting on a new trading hub. Participation is recommended. ;)

endermigne

Elite
Society
The White Dots
ender endermigne migne
I remember a day when there were as many traders at PA as there were at Twins...
Doesn't that happen every time there is maintenance on the servers? :D:D:D

Well, I know what you are saying. Everything changed with VU10... :rolleyes:

Xavier_Jr

Elite
Society
Guess Who
Xavier Jr Riquelme
Probably the robots attack is there because they want to cause greater impact on the settlers ... destroy the economy first, and then !!!! our women, and after; kidnapped our children as slaves!! :eek::eek:

:D

nix

Dominant
NIX
This thread made me giggle so many times, so many great posts :lolup::lolup::lolup:

Giving out rep to the funny ones :))