Helllo! where are the crafting logs?

Tilli

Guardian
garnet til alexandros
I would like to see some logs for crafting folks :)

TheOneOmega

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Marie TheOne Omega
Here ya go :D

In all seriousness I'm going this route and making one for myself, sort of, but it will be too narrowly focused and janky for anyone else to want to use.

Nanashana

Old
Im planning on adding crafting run tracking to Loot Nanny at some point. The big issue i see is that there's no way to get failures outside of screencapture/reading. If you can provide some suggestions though on what sort of tracking you want - i can try and add it in :)

Tilli

Guardian
garnet til alexandros
Maybe you could add to nanny so you could type % for materials in, and what portion of loot is product with MU than other junk? You could type product MU, and it would show MU in MU out?

Nanashana

Old
index.php

A little teaser of crafting going into Loot Nanny for the 0.0.8 update :)

Tilli

Guardian
garnet til alexandros
Maybe auction addon, to see how much MU, your getting from sales?

Tilli

Guardian
garnet til alexandros
index.php

Maybe it could also calculate on crafting, how many components you get per click on avg per bp?

TheOneOmega

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Marie TheOne Omega
index.php

What algorithm did you decide on to capture Failures? I was thinking that timestamps could be used to separate Failures from lag spikes most of the time, since sans lag, crafting messages come in very regular, discrete time steps, but on rare occasion a lag spike would be the perfect duration to fool the algo.

Deemer

Old Alpha
You can do it with a bitmap of certain regions, which will detect the window of the slot machine and look inside for the pixels array you need, similar as jdegre skill tool.

Simple counting can be a problem for those who craft AFK and the game disconnects them while they are not on the computer to see how many clicks there are so far.

Tilli

Guardian
garnet til alexandros
index.php

Maybe some overall screen, where you can see total tt spend, and total tt looted, and MU gained to see if your on + or minus, you could get the total tt gained from logging trades and auctions on loot nanny.

True Juan

Marauder
Society
Cz-Sk Crows
True TJ Juan
Maybe some overall screen, where you can see total tt spend, and total tt looted, and MU gained to see if your on + or minus, you could get the total tt gained from logging trades and auctions on loot nanny.
So basically you want it to do everything for you :popcorn:

Tilli

Guardian
garnet til alexandros
I realized i dont know at all how many components i get for like 100 clicks of something, so would be nice to see that number if its possible to track items by name?

Tilli

Guardian
garnet til alexandros
Kill count and how many of each items looted from each mob? To find out actual drop rates of items ingame