Hello again from the Community Relations Manager

My|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
Admin
MindArk Official
Hello Entropians! This will be a short and sweet message, but I’ve been looking through the forum and it has come to my attention that the last AMA MindArk had with you was quite a while ago. Therefore I was wondering if you would be interested in another AMA in the future? Would that be something you would like to happen?

My Antonsson

Community Relations Manager
MindArk

How about some communication to your Customers about all the other stuff we all waiting for answers?
How about fixing all the other stuff still waiting since many months for a fix?
Wouldnt it be the best when you would make a Thread of all known bugs so someone does not have to ask Support and take their time form more important stuff away by asking the 100th time the same question like why are there areas where you can not place your vehicule or mine because the Game thinks you are inside when you are clearly outside hunting mobs?
Or how about a guidline where you tell us which bugs we can abuse without beeing punished as they cost the customers of this service money and which bugs we should not use because it will cost MA money and therefore result in a permaban?

Lol...

Do we want more communication? Lol!

There are still dozens of unanswered questions in the AMA, work on that if you want to improve communication. There are very big issues that are being ignored, work on that....

The last AMA didn't give many insights as most difficult questions remain unanswered or just received a standard reply, reveling nothing.

I think we want roadmaps like we used to have and general communication about the current issues. I'm not going to list them because there are plenty of threads listing them.

AMA would be great, but maybe the timing is wrong.
Get ready for the infinite number of cheater / exploiter related question's.

Theres a urgent demand and need for more communication.

This question is meant in all respect My, but either your job title is wrong, or youre prioritizing wrong, the reason i say this is a lack of communication from a community manager is strange. If it is you or your boss who is prioritizing wrong is impossible for anyone to tell.

Not trying to hit on you in any way. Im just saying what all are thinking:)

My, an AMA livestream on twitch answering forum questions with CAM on ;). Make a Twitch channel for Mindark please!

A few things that should be communicated which I believe is quite important for the current state of game.

MindArk's stance on botting, using autoclicker and / or advanced bots. People bot to win mayhem events by hunting 24/7, this is unfair to non botting players. Maybe limit amount of times you can complete Mayhem instances to max 3 times. People will still hunt on practice instances to loot boxes!

MindArk's stance on exploiting, and caught exploiters. Punishment? People exploit every mayhem new exploit, yet no punishment from you. Not even disqualification. See thread with votes of the community.
To punish or not to punish exploiters

Ancient Greece Shares, Aprox. 660,000 shares left looks like will never be sold, what are your plans?

Overall return for all avg players based on cycled peds over 2019.

Plans for improvement of quarterly events. For quite a few years they all have been generic and the same. People get bored. Any new ideas / changes to make it more interesting?
For example all who has done repeatable codex Easter, Summer, Halloween and Christmas codex creatures should (if they chose to) be able to reset their codex so they can start from rank 1 next year.

Last edited:
A community relations manager that has not posted for the past 2 MONTHS ... Enough said :)
No one, is holding their breath anymore...

You guys will do what you want anyways, why the need to ask? Weird ...

Welcome back! As for another AMA, absolutely. And this question was absolutely answered already in the meantime, if you've been reading ;)

Several members had questions that remained unanswered last time. Will any of those still be addressed, if not will we have to use up our slots for the new AMA to ask them again if still interested, if yes will they also remain unanswered or can a reason be given for it then at least?

The first AMA had unanswered questions still. Answer them and then make a new AMA. A new AMA where it is ask me ANYTHING without being locked due to blabla rules. Else change name to Ask Me Fewthings, AMF.

aaand welcome back :)

I don't even know what to say or what to expect...

Didn't even know we still had a community manager.

Last edited:
Hi My, an AMA would be cool. My suggestion though, is that the player base would love an update on the future directions of EU, such as any planned events, updates to mobs or game mechanics, news from what's happening on other planets. Stuff for the players to get excited about :).

The AMA was very good but if it's followed by two years of silence, how about instead of an AMA you guys come up a strategy to answer more frequently to community's questions? We need a little bit more than moderators and forwarders in here. It is an official forum, some official presence should be visible much more often and even the hard questions need some real answers. Too many things need closure and they pile up and sometimes causing massive frustration. Many of these could be fixed with a simple statement, a small action here and there and people would feel less disappointed.
It's been some time since you got this challenging role and I believe you had the chance to know the community a little, maybe it's time you are invested with more power and tackle some of the community's issues.

An AMA is always welcomed but please close the remaining questions, even if it's with "we will not comment" type of statement.

As always, unlike many in the community, I am against having road maps and vision of the game explained in details or even in vague terms, if it's not really in current development. The community will take these as promises and never forget them.

Good luck with the AMA, looking forward to it.

I don't think another AMA is good. Not for now. I think MA should instead communicate its correct position about the game on many issues. Because people make their own interpretations, sometimes wrong or biased, and from so much thinking they get angry alone. MA should frequently and very clearly comunicate its vision, its objectives, its philosophy, its necesities, its roadmap, its milestones, etc. I think it is better thats than an AMA that can operates only as a failed phone

My, an AMA livestream on twitch answering forum questions with CAM on ;). Make a Twitch channel for Mindark please!
I much prefer writing. It is authoritative, and it is searchable. And I don't like the idea that pressure is put on people to step into the limelight who don't do so out of their own free will. It is not needed to transport information.

I think you already know the answer, since it was given several times before you even asked the question.
So, obviously, why not.

But communication is something that takes place on a daily basis.

AMA seems to be a vaccine for you.

But for your health, you'd better live a healthy lifestyle every day.
You can' t just get a vaccine once every 4 years that will allow you to do whatever you want the rest of the time...

I don't even know why they bother even asking if they should do another AMA. For too many years they have half released ideas. Half fixed bugs.half punished exploiters.

Community manager. I suggest you do some light reading of forums over the last maybe 8 to 10 years. And you will have your AMA right there

Good luck

Sounds like from the replies that we don't "need" another AMA, we want more answers from the previous one. Also we want more communication from you or anyone at the company on a REGULAR basis. There really should be a monthly at minimum and weekly at best posting that I couldn't imagine taking more than an hour or 2 of company time.

Action is greater than words.

Tradable Compet 'revenue' deeds converted to effectively "soul bound" Ark Moon 'shares'. Those soul bound deeds need resolving ASAP. It's not a PP issue, it's a "collective" game issue, as an item originally sold caly was converted compensated to an item sold on Ark. Answers and solutions please.

Promised further evolution of the pets system, rather than them being simply counters. Unlockable further buffs via the stables, once promised. Still waiting. What's happening please?

A request from MA to PP's requesting an immediate statement of their on-going interest and commitment to the game. Has Neverdie done a runner after his crypto? Have Ark management abandoned or been removed from their PP by MA after their private crypto coin offering. If so what's the plan for Ark Moon deeds, who's taking responsibility to resolve that? What's the situation with TI ownership and is all that rapped up in the Ark ongoing fiasco? If there's no answers, there's no trust. Are MA taking investors assets?

Are rings going to be dropping forever? You know those items with "implied" value with titles such as Mod and Perfected. Should we consider such titles on any items in future as "common" drops?

Management direction helps to justify customer continued support, at the moment I feel that direction is lacking in many areas.

All the best

Rick.

Hello Entropians! This will be a short and sweet message, but I’ve been looking through the forum and it has come to my attention that the last AMA MindArk had with you was quite a while ago. Therefore I was wondering if you would be interested in another AMA in the future? Would that be something you would like to happen?

My Antonsson

Community Relations Manager
MindArk

You know you don't need an account here to be able to "look through the forum".
And your question is even more disturbing "another AMA in the future". We tought you gona be on our side, not one of them. Best of luck.

"..come to my attention.." ? What? With respect. you should know when the last AMA was and all the unanswered questions!!

Frankly as a Community Relations Manager you should be on here at least weekly, managing the unanswered hot topics especially as relating to cheating/botting.

Lookup the word proactive.

I'm more interested in an ATE (Answer To Everything) since there are already thousands of unanswered questions readily available on the forum...

AMA sounds fun! Let's do it!

Hmmmm...

Will they answer all the questions now, honestly? I think that's very unlikely...

So many things started and almost all of them unfinished, that seems to be a habit for MindArk.

Even the Letter from the new CEO which talked about overhauling all of the interfaces and legacy systems in the game, what happened to that? Camera was overhauled and then nothing... I created polls about this so we could see what the community felt was the priority, it showed very clearly that people felt the Auction needed to be overhauled, and I think that was about 2 years ago... We are still waiting for the next interface to be overhauled.

I can name a lot of other things but it's probably not necessary :cough: Land Plots, Space..

I think it's clear what people want but it seems very difficult for MA to deliver.

I don't think you really need an AMA if threads are being answered by an MA rep regularly. If there is burning questions and people know they can write a post about it, get pier feedback then MA feedback soon thereafter, this would be great. AMA just piles them all in one place, adds in a bunch of stupid questions that the community could easily have answered and pisses people off when they get no/poor response.

Id much happier with just a bit more chat, answering questions when they crop up, keeping us up to date with what's happened and happening, general interaction :)

Yes , I am willing to answer questions from MindArk.

Let us begin.

Back