Hello again from the Community Relations Manager

They already know what players vote for with their money.
This is true.

I wonder if they answer long term questions like "No, we aren't doing crap with Space or fixing lag" what would players do/say? Would you sell your stuff and gear? Would you stop playing and streaming yourselves? Would you do anything?..I think they know that answer. ;)

Last edited:
Hello Entropians! This will be a short and sweet message, but I’ve been looking through the forum and it has come to my attention that the last AMA MindArk had with you was quite a while ago. Therefore I was wondering if you would be interested in another AMA in the future? Would that be something you would like to happen?

My Antonsson

Community Relations Manager
MindArk

Yes that would be good

And FYI majority of players are not writing here and are very happy with the work you and MA are doing ????

And FYI majority of players are not writing here and are very happy with the work you and MA are doing ????

What you are saying here is a completely unverifiable allegation that concerns only you and your perception.

I have the opposite feeling.
Most of the people I know ingame, who don't use the forum, feel the same way I do about all the mistakes made by MA, and the way EU is managed.

The players on this forum are a "sample" of EU players.
If people on forum looks "unhappy", then there is no reason to think those who don't write would be happy...
It seems logical that the general opinion of the players who write on this forum reflects the general opinion of all players.

The only thing that could go in this direction, would be that perhaps those who write on the forum are more invested.
In other words, they really care about the game.

While others don't really care.
And it's easier to be happy when you don't care. :)

• Ability to buy a goat from a stable for the sole purpose of sacrificing it in the name of Lootius.

index.php

AMA would be great, but maybe the timing is wrong.
Get ready for the infinite number of cheater / exploiter related question's.
Sure timing is bad but, YES please, we have been waiting for another AMA. May I suggest an annual AMA in order to prevent overwhelm!!

And to the roodies, calm down FFS!! This is another great development. The last AMA was a real boon for us.\

A yearly AMA with quarterly reports and an annual state of the universe would be really great. If you got the desire to make EU great again the community are willing to make it happen.

Last edited:
Sure timing is bad but, YES please, we have been waiting for another AMA. May I suggest an annual AMA in order to prevent overwhelm!!

And to the roodies, calm down FFS!! This is another great development. The last AMA was a real boon for us.\

A yearly AMA with quarterly reports and an annual state of the universe would be really great. If you got the desire to make EU great again the community are willing to make it happen.

The best thing would be to start off the AMA with some statements and answers to frequently asked questions. I'm sure they can make a list with about a gazillion topics of interest to the community and it would help a lot and prevent duplicate questions maybe. But I don't have my hopes too high up this AMA even taking place any time soon judging by how frequent communication is these days

The majority of players for most games never use their game's official forums.....
Noticed that some devs appear to be the same, or possibly just lurk now and again...

While others don't really care.
And it's easier to be happy when you don't care. :)
As a lurker on these forums I can confirm this and very happy fyi.

Speaking of which I'm looking forward to tomorrows server density testing in a whole New World, ciao. :cool:

Last edited:
My! You're alive!!

Welcome back! I was worried we'd lost you! :LOL:

To be honest, I'd take any kind of communication at this point. If you are going to do an AMA though, I would suggest getting it off on the right foot by answering as many of the old AMA questions that haven't been answered as you can, then following up with answering newer questions.

Frequency is key I think. Just a little bit of semi-regular communication and road-mapping would do the world of good. (y)

Hello Entropians! This will be a short and sweet message, but I’ve been looking through the forum and it has come to my attention that the last AMA MindArk had with you was quite a while ago. Therefore I was wondering if you would be interested in another AMA in the future? Would that be something you would like to happen?

My Antonsson

Community Relations Manager
MindArk

334316-2ecc02728c7273784489cfa3149226ea.jpg

They already know what players vote for with their money.
Completely disagree. All they see is what we spend on thats available to us. Also the competitive nature of an RCE will drive some spending de facto. So thats not really any insight.
They miss the boat with so many things its not even funny.
I, and many others have absolutely loads of small, easy to implement, enjoyable and most importantly profitable ideas that could be added to EU to expand the experience, player base and retention rate.
What are we going to ask them?
When you gonna fix this?
When you gonna fix that?
When you gonna (insert half promise from a decade ago)
Again, its just posturing and bad PR for a company that leaves alot of ideas on the sidelines anyways.
You want progress? Ask the people what they want!

personally i think would of been hilarious if no one even responded to this thread :D
Yeah, I considered not responding at all as well, but it'll be funny to see us getting to 100 answers in a week or so, with not even a response by My to our responses...
Still, that's just for some of us minions to be amused, I guess, as nobody we are trying to reach will notice the irony ;)

Yeah! Do another AMA.

Yeah, I considered not responding at all as well, but it'll be funny to see us getting to 100 answers in a week or so, with not even a response by My to our responses...
Still, that's just for some of us minions to be amused, I guess, as nobody we are trying to reach will notice the irony ;)
Lets try it, another post towards 100 from me :D

I'd be more interested in streamed videos for major incidents / updates on VU releases instead of reading through every line. It is great when devs pop in and chat with us on the occasion as well.

Overall, I just want official statements from MA instead of silence on issues / having to come to a forum to read what is going on constantly.

There is going to be a lot of heated people in the forums over incidents / exploits / things not finished. Things just need to be fixed with small justification benefits payed to those that were affected by exploiters.

Mindark should also create a new official video for newcomers to be interested in the game as well. The old videos while were great for their time, are outdated.

Must be good working for MA. We see little to no result of their, supposed, work.

Last edited:
Lets hope that it will not take as long as it took from second last post to last post of My until we can read his next post.
ATM we have eleven messages in May, no message in June, one message in July and one message in August.

But more importantly we still wait for the message what MA wants to do with the Yog abusers except that at the moment they can keep all they gained with their illegal use of bugs, according to ToU, while competing in Mayhems.

Thank you everyone for your input, I've read what you've written and I will put it forward to my coworkers :)

Great, let us know the date! Looking forward to some more communication.

You want progress? Ask the people what they want!
then reply so they know you were listening, and make the reply more meaningful then 'I passed it on.'
then give us feedback, show us in real terms you listen

Communications requires content not just stock phrases

Just as a very slight defense of non-native speakers, many are maybe not aware of how stock phrases have come to be despised in more recent British culture. Even 'Thank you for coming', or other seemingly polite expressions, have not only become hollow, they have been turned inside out and now mean maybe even the exact opposite.
How is one supposed to communicate properly these days? Well, try writing a little bit more My, and address a few actual issues mentioned. That's my advice anyway, if you want to reopen lines of communication... :)

MA should even be ingame more - like Dylan was over at Arkadia. In game with notepad. People are nicer face to face, mostly, and it will be way easier to notice easy to fix problems. Chatting with socmates ranks very high. Wouldn't it be fun to chat ingame with My.

MA should even be ingame more - like Dylan was over at Arkadia. In game with notepad. People are nicer face to face, mostly, and it will be way easier to notice easy to fix problems. Chatting with socmates ranks very high. Wouldn't it be fun to chat ingame with My.
I wouldn't like to take Arkadia as a role model for player to dev interaction.

Well I never said ND!!:sneaky:

This is true.

I wonder if they answer long term questions like "No, we aren't doing crap with Space or fixing lag" what would players do/say? Would you sell your stuff and gear? Would you stop playing and streaming yourselves? Would you do anything?..I think they know that answer. ;)
I didn't see a reply to this. I think we all know the answer to these questions.
:beerchug:

si-lence

What more do you want? It was forwarded ... we've learned forwarding it the last step, it's the end of the idea. Nothing comes after forwarding :D

I guess we want to know the result of this forwarding process. Will there be an AMA? Simple enough to post on here yes or no...

I guess we want to know the result of this forwarding process. Will there be an AMA? Simple enough to post on here yes or no...

But to type an answer you need time and as we all know the community relations manager has no spare time to communicate with the users of the service he is working for, even type once a week more than a word for his next answer takes too much time away from his main job which is to communicate with the customers of this service, sounds silly? Yes it is silly that the communications manager does not communicate with the customers, but it is the same as with the other jobs, programmers in EU tend to incorporate hidden gems for the abusers of their service into their newly created objects so it is in line with when a communication manager is the person who never ever wants to communicate with its customers.

It seams to have communications from him once a month is already more than he is payed for.

It is more of a sit out until they are fed up and do not remember that the abusers of the bugs are still taking out the money they gained from abusing items and objects in EU.

Last edited:
Back