Hello again from the Community Relations Manager

Thank you everyone for your input, I've read what you've written and I will put it forward to my coworkers :)
I think it's about time to give us an update on what will happen. An AMA or not? ETA for said AMA, how it will be designed etc.

Maybe the forwarding business isn't entirely free of pitfalls and distractions ;)

Even though My is literally 'part of the EU family', she probably can't free herself easily from the shackles that have held EU up for so long. Not everybody is a hero, nor should be expected to be one. It is what it is...

Even though My is literally 'part of the EU family', she probably can't free herself easily from the shackles that have held EU up for so long. Not everybody is a hero, nor should be expected to be one. It is what it is...

Taking bets now, when the umpteenth NEW Communication Manager [enter randomly generated name here] gets announced, who NOW definately will improve communication with their paying customers...

i got a feeling - notice how she said My co-workers?!?! i think she may be the boss now!!:p

This was written in 1979- or 1980, just for the purpose of posting in this thread in 2020...

Hello, again, hello
Just called to say hello
I couldn't sleep at all tonight
And I know it's late
I couldn't wait
Hello, my friend, hello
Just called to let you know
I think about you every night
When I'm here alone
And you're there at home
Hello
Maybe it's been crazy
And maybe I'm to blame
But I put my heart above my head
We've been through it all and you love me just the same
And when your not there
I just need to hear
Hello, my friend, hello
It's good to need you so
It's good to love you like I do
And I feel this way when I hear you say
Hello
Hello, my friend, hello
Just called to let you know
I think about you every night
And I know it's late but I could't wait
Hello
Source: LyricFind

Songwriters: Alan Lindgren / Neil Diamond

Dream job, one post per month and you are done. Just keep "forwarding" stuff and we might get something in a year or two. I love MA huge commitment, stockholm syndrome all over the place...

Hello Entropians! This will be a short and sweet message, but I’ve been looking through the forum and it has come to my attention that the last AMA MindArk had with you was quite a while ago. Therefore I was wondering if you would be interested in another AMA in the future? Would that be something you would like to happen?

My Antonsson

Community Relations Manager
MindArk

What is AMA? :)

What is AMA? :)
AMA means

Ask
Me
Anything

You can ask MindArk whatever you want about the game.
But this doesnt mean that you get an answer at all.
If you get an answer, dont expect it to be a precise answer.
Especially if you ask "When...?"
If you'd ask MA "When is Christmas?", then you can expect an answer like "Between New Year's Day and New Year's Eve."

Last edited:
Reactions: Arm
Hello Entropians! This will be a short and sweet message, but I’ve been looking through the forum and it has come to my attention that the last AMA MindArk had with you was quite a while ago. Therefore I was wondering if you would be interested in another AMA in the future? Would that be something you would like to happen?

My Antonsson

Community Relations Manager
MindArk

Yes, interesting ...

Still only 12 forum posts since joining in May 4. I guess we'll get another one first week of Sept. to keep the 4 a month average going.
Nevermind this thread is a month old tomorrow.

A Merp And an
Ambulimax Meet At
Aegis Mound. As
A Mulmun Appears the
Ambulimax Mutters: "Alright,
A Mulmun At
Aegis Mound?" "Aha!" the
Aforementioned Merp Answers
"Another Mindark Amusement!!!"

Im wishing the last Communication manager all the best in his new Job. Obviously he does not work anymore at MA or what typ of communication manager does not answer questions and still retains his job for so long?

Ah, I know a communication manager at MA has the job to stop any communication from MA to the users of their service and tries as hard as he can to disappoint them as much as he can.

Last edited:
Back