Hello from MindArk's new Community Relations Manager!

Welcome...Welcome My!

It is a pleasure to meet you and am looking forward to your communications in the future.

Congratulations on your new position.
:wtg:

:beerchug:

Hello and welcome

A few MA questions
1. When will space be updated to match other big space MMOs
2. When will spacecraft have more upgradable features, new spacecraft
3. When will skills in space actually mean something, ie a Level 20 pilot for QUAD, Level 40 for Privateer, Level 60 for Mothership., maybe introduce a navigation skill.
4. Taming, when can multiple pets be spawned, when can players ride their pets, when can pets be used for advertising again, when will stables have a use? Players to use pets to assist in hunting and mining?
5. Land plots, when will there be new buildings a promised?
6. Farming, when will there be more use for farmed products?

There are many threads on things that need fixing from MA. Good luck.

My coms! yay MA!!!

Hello and welcome

A few MA questions
1. When will space be updated to match other big space MMOs
2. When will spacecraft have more upgradable features, new spacecraft
3. When will skills in space actually mean something, ie a Level 20 pilot for QUAD, Level 40 for Privateer, Level 60 for Mothership., maybe introduce a navigation skill.
4. Taming, when can multiple pets be spawned, when can players ride their pets, when can pets be used for advertising again, when will stables have a use? Players to use pets to assist in hunting and mining?
5. Land plots, when will there be new buildings a promised?
6. Farming, when will there be more use for farmed products?

There are many threads on things that need fixing from MA. Good luck.

Will there be a regular q & a session weekly? There's hundreds of Ask Mindark and wishlist threads that have mainly gone ignored... Do you plan to start reviewing those more often?

Perhaps you can work with Ludvig to get a list of all unanswered questions and issues and get answers to them... no need to put up an 'ask me anything' section when there's still questions and concerns from both the Ask Me Anything Section of this forum and from it's predecessor the Ask Mindark section of Entropiaforum... that have mainly gone ignored or unanswered, or likely never even reviewed by anyone for multiple years so far...

Several of Mindark's biggest critics are over on http://www.entropiaplanets.com/ posting regularly... If Ludvig's Primary focus is here in PCF, perhaps your goal should be to engage other forums such as that one... and/ or other social media aspects that have gone largely ignored such as the promised affiliate program, emissary program, etc. ?

2012 was a while back and the affiliate program promised in dev note 4 has not come yet... https://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/2012/9/14/Developer-Notes--4.xml?
Affiliate Program
MindArk is in the early stages of designing a comprehensive affiliate program that will allow existing EU participants to get rewarded for helping to expand the Entropia Universe user base. We hope to launch that program in the first quarter of 2013. More details will be shared once the initial design of the affiliate program becomes more certain.

There's a neat little historic archive about it over at http://www.entropiaplanets.com/thre...rk-2009-20xx-and-the-german-xarxa-gmbh.22019/

There are actually a lot of various promises and things made over the years that have largely been ignored or forgotten over time... except by a handful of those of us with long memories (and places like the internet archive that tend to never forget after they archive things for historic reasons)... addressing those types of things may be a nice first step.

For instance, wheres the in-game shop directory that Ludvig had a vison for before he joined Mindark?

Last edited:
Welcome My!
My advice is, roll directly ahead and do what you said you would do. Listening to our concerns, and hopefully forwarding them to The Appropriate Department, is also helpful, but don't get tangled in random forum-ness, stay focused. And stay! :rolleyes:
I am looking forward to seeing profiles of MA staff along with the other goodies you mentioned. They are just the right direction imo. :wtg:

Hello and welcome :)

Hello and wellcome! :yay:
Good luck!

Welcome, and hope to see you often on these here forums.

I have to insist, or at least plead that you PLEASE PLAY THE GAME ALOT! Otherwise you will not understand the issues players are struggling with ingame.

All the best!

Welcome! Maybe you can make the thing people love to hate into the thing they love to love. Then again, it is not a job for just one man.

Hello i`m the one that paid for your first salary, and mayby next one to as it looks atm

Welcome, I hope you have big feet for those big shoes to fill.. and also a big club for all the trolls to kill

Welcome aboard! I think you will be a great asset to Mindark in the coming years. This game has seen some interesting and productive developments. It really has come a long way.

I'm sure there are many more fulfilling and wonderful developments and improvements to come. One in particular , looking forward to see the plot deed infrastructure and development blossoming to full growth potential this year.

I'm sure your marvelous team will get around to it eventually. Nonetheless, welcome!

Good LUCK!

not going to wish you a welcome....
not going to assume you will make a difference...

We need action not words.

Look forward to see what you can do...

Welcome!

We hope you can work wonders and make the experience even better for everyone who loves EU.

There can be quite a difference between answers and changes; although getting as far as changes would be nice.
Insight is more about answers, however, or stuff we haven't actually asked but might be nice to know anyway.

Maybe for categorisation, here are some things I'm sure we would like to get a better 'insight' on within the game. But tread carefully... this old house has rooms, secrets, even entire wings of the house that are not to be mentioned. It could even be made into a tv series - community manager enters old building, unsure of what she will uncover. Will she get back out in one piece?

Anyway:
strands of development, or rather, areas of development moving forward. An insight would be if MA has more than the infamous whiteboard now, where vague plans are 'pencilled in'. Areas include: space, land plots, pets, platform changes relating to professions such as hunting (tiering, armour progression, add-ons such as armatrix plates etc., etc.), mining and crafting, other larger issues such as event systems and missions, the planet partners' role in all of this etc., etc.
Another big area which might be considered 'tricky' is player investments, of which there are many, and some new options that are currently available but not being taken up with any great enthusiasm.

In a final comment for now, there are many areas which are still reasonably successful, even if far from perfect. However, MA has always had to fight against stagnation, saturation and the like. Attracting new players and player retention are much more about word-of-mouth by existing players than MA realises, I feel. ...and we often have to cover our mouths when mentioning this place, for sure, of don't even mention it to others at all.
Is that an issue for a community manager? ;)

Welcome,

We're very glad you're here. It's good to see MA act after stating they want to be more transparent.
The fact that you write "soon™" gives me more confidense :D

I'm happy that you got the joke! ;)

Good Luck. You deserve a raise.

Precisely! (hope the VU tmw fix the fail msg and lag!)

It seems that the family Antonsson is a big one, 3 if not more working for MA! Welcome I guess. You now part of the family. :laugh:

You are correct on one note :yay: I am in fact siblings with Dennis Antonsson!

My name is My Antonsson and I have recently been hired as Community Relations Manager for MindArk. My role will be to provide the community with insights into MindArk as a company, and help to improve communication.

While Ludvig will continue to handle the day-to-day community feedback and communication on PlanetCalypsoForum, I will be focused on keeping you updated on MindArk as a company, its current and future plans, and profiles of our team members (more exciting news on that front coming soon™!).

Hello My and welcome.

It would be nice to hear a little more about yourself and what you have been doing up until being hired by MA.

I am curious how much experience you have with Entropia Universe and how many hours you have been in game, if at all.

It sounds as though Ludvig is still our go to for communicating with MA as it relates to EU..

Are you only here to provide information on MA as a company? More Public Relations than actual Development of the game?

It is interesting.. you have the same last name as a couple others at MA. I hope you were hired as a result knowledge and experience, rather than a case of nepotism.

In any case, all the best. You will need thick skin and a full set of armor. This is a tough crowd to deal with, especially after years of little to no communication, failed side projects that no investor asked for and broken promises.

Make an effort to talk to us, get involved in disussions on the forum, get ingame, join the Entropia Discord and you will earn a lot of respect from the community.

Hope to be hearing more from you soon™,

Geo

Welcome My! Happy to have you onboard and eager to hopefully see a new era of actual communication between MA and the community. :thumbup:

Welcome! So cheerful :D

Welcome My!

I hope you enjoy your new challenging position of informing the playerbase without giving too much away! ,-)

Five posts already, I'm positively impressed.

My, what's your highest loot and your most skilled profession?

Back