Hello from MindArk's new Community Relations Manager!

Can we get any signs of life from Mindark? We are bumping threads almost daily and so much silence :loco:

Can we get any signs of life from Mindark? We are bumping threads almost daily and so much silence :loco:

Good luck with that...
index.php

28/08/2020

Good luck with that...
index.php

28/08/2020

I dont know many companies that doesent understand what the title "community manager" typically works with. But Mindark is one of them. :scratch:

Hump Day bump!

I need a job like that.. make 2 forum post a month & 1 vid every 3 months & get a paycheck.. no wonder loot sucks
She is active almost daily on the Entropia discord and reads forum too. Just because she doesn't post often here doesn't mean she's not doing her job. Her hands probably tied and can't communicate much unless MA give the go-ahead before hand.

People need to learn how to read.

Community Manager on the Forums = Ludvig

Community Relations Manager for MA as a Company = My

For the record, Myant is active daily chatting with people and has helped resolve a number of issues.

Can someone post the Discord server? I am pretty new to Discord, but if that is where we need to go for official news and help I will go there.

I need a job like that.. make 2 forum post a month & 1 vid every 3 months & get a paycheck.. no wonder loot sucks

To be fair, I bet the stationery cupboard is fully stocked and the waste paper baskets are emptied every night without fail.

As for what Sub-Zero and Geo posted above. Sometimes, a single word is enough.

Can someone post the Discord server? I am pretty new to Discord, but if that is where we need to go for official news and help I will go there.
There is no official news being shared on the Discord other than announcements pulled from this forum or the website.
It is just another platform for feedback.

https://discord.gg/9FkXTjd

I REFUSE....
They fucking bought this forum with our money
You are correct, this originally was not the official forum. But more people used it instead of the official Entropiaforum website.

You are correct, this originally was not the official forum. But more people used it instead of the official Entropiaforum website.

Do you want to stop re-writing history or do you want me to post here what really happened?

http://www.entropiaforum.com/forum/forum.php

The Offical Entropia Universe Forum is still up and running for anyone interested.

But back on topic. Welcome again Myant, I think you are doing a great job so far.
Try to ignore the toxicity of people on here.
Looking forward to the next project you are working on! ;)

Some may call it toxicity, others may call it frustration and veracity right now.

Thanks for checking and finding out what really happened with the migration of all of us from Entropiaforum.com to Planetcalypsoforum.com

Should we be using EntropiaForum.com plus Discord? Why is everyone here? I am becoming more and more confused.
:dunce:

Because this was the OG entropiaforum back in a day, most of the players like myself haven't migrated to the alternative forum. So even though its called PCF its actually EF. ;)

It says I have an account at EntropiaForum.com but it will not send me a password reset link when I request it. It really doesn't seem very heavily used, Bertha Bot is there but not much else. If that is the official channel I would prefer to use it, but it needs some TLC before it is ready for prime time.

People need to learn how to read.

Community Manager on the Forums = Ludvig

Community Relations Manager for MA as a Company = My

For the record, Myant is active daily chatting with people and has helped resolve a number of issues.
Where? People keep referring to the discord. I'm on there and only news is posted from a forum bot and I see no official MA staff as members. It's tilted the unofficial EU discord.
If Myant isn't expected to be on the forum much then I'd like to know what she is doing.

then I'd like to know what she is doing.

doing the mindark stuff, like to pretend they're working on anything, in a long tradition of excellence, for decades to come. :nana:

You didn't know about it either huh. Me neither. Just popped in. Apparently it is player run (surprise surprise) and apparently some MA folks show up from time to time.

http://www.entropiaforum.com/forum/forum.php

The Offical Entropia Universe Forum is still up and running for anyone interested.

But back on topic. Welcome again Myant, I think you are doing a great job so far.
Try to ignore the toxicity of people on here.
Looking forward to the next project you are working on! ;)

Geo, you appear to be the most toxic person in this thread but you accuse others of it. You are talking to people in a manner you would never use in real life. Telling them to "learn how to read" and derive tenuously different and entirely subjective meanings from job titles and acting like people are beneath you for not knowing about how active or not MA staff are on player run discord servers.

In future, before posting, it would help if you ask yourself "would I say this to someone IRL?" then curb your tone appropriately.

Last edited:
Should we be using EntropiaForum.com plus Discord? Why is everyone here? I am becoming more and more confused.
:dunce:

No. EntropiaForum is a dead forum. Only posts are automatic feed relay tracker bots. Many years ago Entropiaforum was a popular player run forum, set up after EntropiaPioneers forum got a bit... let say "angry" and we kinda needed somewhere "less shouty" to go. Some years later it was sold to 711 (who goes my other names and identities too) who later sold its content to MA and it was re-branded planetcalypsoforum and became official. EntropiaForum was shut down temporarily but later re-opened with none of the old content. It saw little to no use. It is presumably still run by a player (711) and isn't official AFAIK.

Back