Help a new player out at the oil field.

Myea

Hatchling
**A bit of mis-communication. Goose thought I was an alt running another account and wanted to protect the other players from getting ripped off in the oil line. All is solved and we worked it out. Thanks to all willing to try and help me out. Hard getting a foot in the door in this game.**

Last edited:
go to RT. Talk to Narfi about a free ride on his mothership. TP to the THING and you now have an oil rig that isn't pked much... if it does get to bee too much, find the beer garden. nuff said. When cockroaches come out to play, go find yourself a corner of the building they don't live in.

Other option...deposit, buy yourself some armor, a gun, and fight back!

very odd to find a noob at oil rig for 6 hours with 1 on all attributes, claiming "sweating is very very boring, takes so much time" when your skills would state you have done little to none :)

and i was also called some very explicit words in public chat which i wont share on forum, which was the primary reason the killing continued :)

go to RT. Talk to Narfi about a free ride on his mothership. TP to the THING and you now have an oil rig that isn't pked much... if it does get to bee too much, find the beer garden. nuff said. When cockroaches come out to play, go find yourself a corner of the building they don't live in.

Other option...deposit, buy yourself some armor, a gun, and fight back!

cockroaches? lol nice 2 pec to share before a full view of the picture :) if you were called these words in public i think you would keep up some killing also ;)

Haha, do not worry this goose guy sucks. I have killed him with an opalo twice...

When I am back in game I will come back and open the rig for you.

Right click on your screen, player register > search for Lady Jennifer Art and add me

Going to have some new toys I wouldn't mind testing out on him.

Problem with the Little rig is you have a lot of dicks, that think they can control the newer players, there are many there which I will not name, but you would have met them already.

FREEDOM FIGHTER FOORREEVVVERRR!!!!

Haha, do not worry this goose guy sucks. I have killed him with an opalo twice...

Right click on your screen, player register > search for Lady Jennifer Art and add me

Problem with the Little rig is you have a lot of dicks, that think they can control the newer players, there are many there which I will not name, but you would have met them already.

:scratch2: honestly dont know this person

anyway most people who know me for being at that rig dont know me for shooting new players :laugh: have talked in pm and its all good

Just my observation...

But from what I saw of the interactions between the OP and others is somewhat sketchy. She has shown better knowledge of the game then what her stats would indicate and the things coming out of her mouth would have gotten most people shot while said in pvp. The degree of familiarity with EU (including running to the most active forum) from a brand new player does give some weight to Goose's assessment.

Assuming people are abusing new players is a little lacking in the Perception skill. People have been stopping by to observe and ask whats up for awhile this afternoon. Coming to see what the situation is before jumping to a conclusion is something I very much respect for.

That is all I have on the situation.

-Sol

Come on.... its the oil rig we are talking about.. its not charity service...
This is PVP!

You want oil? FIGHT for it!

Come on.... its the oil rig we are talking about.. its not charity service...
This is PVP!

You want oil? FIGHT for it!

this isn't "THE Oil Rig"... it's the new nooby rig that barely drops anything, or "The Noob Rig" it's often called...

only reason to fight there is for fun, or maybe if you are obligated due to your allegiances...

there is no reason to fight for oil there, just a few shots with somewhat decent PvP toys and you'll blow more ammo/decay than you can recoup from that rig! :wise:

To anybody I've shot there: I shot out of obligation (defending socmates), I've never shot anyone there for oil or just for fun, nothing personal! :hug:

this isn't "THE Oil Rig"... it's the new nooby rig that barely drops anything, or "The Noob Rig" it's often called...

only reason to fight there is for fun, or maybe if you are obligated due to your allegiances...

there is no reason to fight for oil there, just a few shots with somewhat decent PvP toys and you'll blow more ammo/decay than you can recoup from that rig! :wise:

To anybody I've shot there: I shot out of obligation (defending socmates), I've never shot anyone there for oil or just for fun, nothing personal! :hug:

The nooby rig? Does it drop noobs? :confused: (Joking :D)
I know it drops around 50pec of oil each drop.

For some socs/players there IS a reason to fight for it. To show others they "own" the rig.
For them it's not about earning from the rig it's about to show their power :)

And sometimes to get a quick PVP hof-spree.

The nooby rig? Does it drop noobs? :confused: (Joking :D)

For some socs/players there IS a reason to fight for it. To show others they "own" the rig.
For them it's not about earning from the rig it's about to show their power :)

those who want to show their power to the noobs waiting in line for oil are the ones I'd go out there to shoot for fun...

unless they're my friends, in which case... I might still shoot them anyway :lolup:

LOL you mean you wanted an Opalo fight with him and when you were loosing you pulled out a bigger gun to shoot him twice :D

Sore looser right :cool:

those who want to show their power to the noobs waiting in line for oil are the ones I'd go out there to shoot for fun...

unless they're my friends, in which case... I might still shoot them anyway :lolup:

I believe you were here at "noob rig" for a few hours yesterday while i was there, did i look like i was coming to kill noobs for fun :laugh:

LOL you mean you wanted an Opalo fight with him and when you were loosing you pulled out a bigger gun to shoot him twice :D

:lolup: actually this thing rings a bell i remember lady jennifer now :laugh:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?241245-Selling-Foxtrot-ME-tier-2-5&highlight=foxtrot and judging by last post on this page i dont think you are all you make yourself out to be

too strong.. out.

Last edited:
:scratch2: honestly dont know this person

anyway most people who know me for being at that rig dont know me for shooting new players :laugh: have talked in pm and its all good

LoL kill this guy on sight^

low hp, often one shot will kill.

I killed him three times with my big gun, then offered to fight with an opalo so he would stand a chance. He didn't.

How he denies knowing me says it all, trying to avoid the topic.

LoL kill this guy on sight^

low hp, often one shot will kill.

I killed him three times with my big gun, then offered to fight with an opalo so he would stand a chance. He didn't.

How he denies knowing me says it all, trying to avoid the topic.

I was there and that was not how it went, you just don't want to admit you cannot even handle an Opalo fight :)

I was there and that was not how it went, you just don't want to admit you cannot even handle an Opalo fight :)

ermm, nope.

I have no problem admitting when I have lost.

I have lost many PvP fights in EU, especially back then.

Next week you should come back to the rig, join the freedom fighters that actually want to help new players.

Next week you should come back to the rig, join the freedom fighters that actually want to help new players.

set a date, you and Goose can shoot it out, everyone can watch, will be fun! :lolup:

(hopefully not with Opalos)

By the way, I shot the person who started this thread today out there at the little rig (had a reason, but I apologized later)... Goose attacked me in her defense, even though we are friendly with eachother! They made up and are friends now too!

you should all stop hating on Goose if you don't have a personal reason too... if you do have personal issues with him, by all means take it to him in PvP, not public forums! :thumbup:

(sorry Goose for sending everyone to get you in PvP... have fun with that!!!):yay:

Last edited:
set a date, you and Goose can shoot it out, everyone can watch, will be fun! :lolup:

(hopefully not with Opalos)

By the way, I shot the person who started this thread today out there at the little rig (had a reason, but I apologized later)... Goose attacked me in her defense, even though we are friendly with eachother! They made up and are friends now too!

you should all stop hating on Goose if you don't have a personal reason too... if you do have personal issues with him, by all means take it to him in PvP, not public forums! :thumbup:

(sorry Goose for sending everyone to get you in PvP... have fun with that!!!):yay:

Thanks for the post mate, appreciated

And I'll add you to Friends list ingame Lady Jennifer so we could organise another 1v1 for everybody to see. Its funny how you can lie so blatantly on the forum when others saw what happened...

Anyway... this has gone completely off topic and OP is now a disicple and friend of mine progressing very quickly...

This has gone very off-topic and quickly just turned into an attempt for some idiots out there to try boost their rep/ego by telling lies, requesting a :locked:

Thanks for the post mate, appreciated

And I'll add you to Friends list ingame Lady Jennifer so we could organise another 1v1 for everybody to see. Its funny how you can lie so blatantly on the forum when others saw what happened...

Anyway... this has gone completely off topic and OP is now a disicple and friend of mine progressing very quickly...

This has gone very off-topic and quickly just turned into an attempt for some idiots out there to try boost their rep/ego by telling lies, requesting a :locked:

now hes a pro at pvp.. yesterday he was pro at mining.. i think jennifer is a fail troll at max.. i think he plays forums more than the game itself

now hes a pro at pvp.. yesterday he was pro at mining.. i think jennifer is a fail troll at max.. i think he plays forums more than the game itself

Mate, I completely suck at pvp, hunting, crafting, trading every system in this game. Other than mining.

I am honest and never have I once claimed to be good at anything other than mining :p

Or If i have claimed to be good at PvP, then yeah I am trolling/ PvP banter :p

I can just kill Goose everytime.

I have a problem with Goose :)

PM me if u need help! :cool:

all good mate :D Silvia who posted in this thread, and others, witnessed me beat lady jennifer every time 1v1 with sollomate opalo again and again...

And now i have sent a friend request to Lady Jennifer for a re-match before her last post and im still waiting .... :laugh:

all good mate :D Silvia who posted in this thread, and others, witnessed me beat lady jennifer every time 1v1 with sollomate opalo again and again...

And now i have sent a friend request to Lady Jennifer for a re-match before her last post and im still waiting .... :laugh:

Awesome, will be on later in the week.

Back