HELP - Does anybody know an avatar called virus exo binary?

Ancient

Stalker
Society
Atlantis
Jack Ancient O'Neill
If anybody knows how to get hold of them, I believe they are in active and they are the only member of a soc that I would like to start up again, so I need to get in touch with them so that they can leave the soc and make me the general.

PCF Forum name: exovirus

Last forum activity 13 Sep 2010.

Doesn't look great, but maybe he is still around in-game or on another forum perhaps.

Good luck Ancient! :)

oh thanks mate, I was looking for their account on the forum, but couldnt find it.

Sorry, I used to own that account, then I started over with "The White Dot".
I have deleted both accounts, and no longer have access to them to help you get that soc name.

Hello!

Sorry, I used to own that account, then I started over with "The White Dot".
I have deleted both accounts, and no longer have access to them to help you get that soc name.

Well Hello there..I was wondering about you the other day "The White Dot," I remember 100 years ago when I landed at old swamp camp as a new player and you gave me 10 PED for 'Good Luck' in my travels and journey in EU. :wtg:

Nice to see you again..:D

Well Hello there..I was wondering about you the other day "The White Dot," I remember 100 years ago when I landed at old swamp camp as a new player and you gave me 10 PED for 'Good Luck' in my travels and journey in EU. :wtg:

Nice to see you again..:D

Thank you ^^

Yeah I am now working on a new project: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?278967-Lootius-Guide-Me

Trying to loot whatever UL items I can, where I can and talking about the process involved with it all.

Back