Help: HELP!!! I have had a major Fall out with my now Ex Society.

Post_History

Prowler
Society
Space Police
PostHistory PostHistory Hax
My Society turned on me today.

When I suggested we started to offer protection in space as another way of income, rather than shooting the people we could protect them from the other pirates that exist in space. I had it all planned out we could offer cheap warp services have all our gunner seats maned have our well tested repair crew standing by.... The works! but no a few senior members revolted and it got heated and then accusations got thrown around that I have been helping out the enemy and that I have been telling secrets... anyhow the short of it...

I want to get EVEN !!!!

So I have spoken with a few old mates and we are certain we can disrupt the pirates, and I was hoping that Wilco and I could burry the hatchet and team up to Police space together... with my know how and your PED's we could be unstoppable.

Of course if anyone else who wants to help please please please help me.

Angel O2 Mercer

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Angel O2 Mercer
Trusting a pirate to protect you and your stuff. That has to be a new level of stupid.

Spare us from your space drama please.

Nothing personal.

Post_History

Prowler
Society
Space Police
Trusting a pirate to protect you and your stuff. That has to be a new level of stupid.

Nothing personal.
Thanks... I did in long ago offer PVP protection in PVP4 as a well know PK'er it was quite a successful endeavour then VU10 came along an ruined it.

I have continued my Space Warp service while I was a member of the Pirate society, successfully also. people know I will not steal when being paid to protect them.

I am here in the space part of forum looking to form a Posse against the Pirates out there... I see you offer a decay service this may come in handy...

penethol

Provider
Get out and stay out

When I suggested we started to offer protection in space as another way of income, rather than shooting the people we could protect them from the other pirates that exist in space. I had it all planned out we could offer cheap warp services have all our gunner seats maned have our well tested repair crew standing by.... The works! but no a few senior members revolted and it got heated and then accusations got thrown around that I have been helping out the enemy and that I have been telling secrets... anyhow the short of it...

I want to get EVEN !!!!

So I have spoken with a few old mates and we are certain we can disrupt the pirates, and I was hoping that Wilco and I could burry the hatchet and team up to Police space together... with my know how and your PED's we could be unstoppable.

Thats damn right, and stay out. Booted your ass personally just like i did isa naika prey. U can not conform u are out. Go hang with alex and euphoria, u fit in well with them.

RickEngland

Elite
Society
Jurai Blood
Rickard Rick England
Thanks... offer PVP protection in PVP4

people know I will not steal when being paid to protect them.

It's a slippery slope protection rackets, then it moves on to intimidation, night clubs, drug dealing, whore houses, kidnapping, and then murder.

Maybe just pass on all that activity, go straight into mobster God father mode. Issue some protecton deeds. If it don't work out, just swap them for sweat in 4 years, then run away laughing.....it's all legit.

Rick

As a kid I used to be forced to watch my father hack off peoples fingers when they didn't pay their debts. He's dead now, and was as brutal as they come. I took a differnt path in life myself, although I often wondered if he had played this game, if he would've taken a trip to Sweden on business.

Last edited:
Athena Kitty Novaland
It's a slippery slope protection rackets, then it moves on to intimidation, night clubs, drug dealing, whore houses, kidnapping, and then murder.

Maybe just pass on all that activity, go straight into mobster God father mode. Issue some protecton deeds. If it don't work out, just swap them for sweat in 4 years, then run away laughing.....it's all legit.

Rick
Say I know you!
Didn't you use to be RickEngland?

Haruto Rat

Elite
Society
fode et fuge
Cunning Haruto Rat
Buying a flowchart of current space love-hate @boxes

Post_History

Prowler
Society
Space Police

Rick
what do you mean slippery slope... are you being racist towards me?

I have never had any intention of buying FOMA or buying Rocktropia

San

Stalker
Society
OldTimers
Sandal San Tolk
Was well in MindArk's intention when they created this whole racket that people would get excited and spend their money in factions blowing each other up eternally. Alas, it hasn't happened. If you can turn this around you'll have earned yourself a big fat commission. Good luck.

Athena Kitty Novaland
Was well in MindArk's intention when they created this whole racket that people would get excited and spend their money in factions blowing each other up eternally. Alas, it hasn't happened. If you can turn this around you'll have earned yourself a big fat commission. Good luck.
True, just never worked out like they planned though.

K_rupT

Prowler
KrupT KrupT RaveR

I want to get EVEN !!!!

First rule of fight club is .........

Tbh I don’t think that was a good idea to post it for your now sworn enemy to see and prepare for whatever retaliation you may be conjuring up in PCF , would have been smarter to keep it in a closed circle of trusted few and silent recruitment , therefore having the possible upper hand of whether it be ambush flanking and so on

Sadly you let the world know

Anyway good luck on your endeavours, personally I would just let the rot in space and carry on with your own personal gaming experience

Alina

Elite
Society
freeeeee
Stoica Alina Alina
this sound like fun , gl with your project

Last edited:
Athena Kitty Novaland
First rule of fight club is .........

Tbh I don’t think that was a good idea to post it for your now sworn enemy to see and prepare for whatever retaliation you may be conjuring up in PCF , would have been smarter to keep it in a closed circle of trusted few and silent recruitment , therefore having the possible upper hand of whether it be ambush flanking and so on

Sadly you let the world know

Anyway good luck on your endeavours, personally I would just let the rot in space and carry on with your own personal gaming experience
We already know, it shall be war, he wants, war he shall have. :D

Billy Jean Ruby

Stalker
Society
Factory of Fun
Billy Jean Ruby
ooooh the new Scott Tracy is here :)

GoNi

Slayer
Society
freelancer
Gloria GoNi Nicestyle

Nothing personal.
Thats not true!

I remember time when Hulk was one of the most active PKers in lootable PvP (PvP 4, Akumul when Medical Compress had a value).
He started offering protection service for PvP4 miners.

I never heared that Hulk ripped someone who hired him for protection, so hiring a pirate with huge experience in PvP as a guard can be a win win for both sides.

Without trying it out and look how trustable this guy is when you hire (pay) him, you cant say its stupid.

I know its a risk, but people can change their mindset and become good and helpful instead beeing criminals all their live.

krazykat

Prowler
Society
The House - Of The Dark Legion
Cassandra Red Savage
Seems like a win win to me :) Ex pirates fighting pirates while we all sneak past loaded with loot :D

BackBone

Dominant
BackBone Angelina Praias
There's something extremely satisfying watching Pirates fighting each other :D

Best wishes on your project!

Post_History

Prowler
Society
Space Police
Thats not true!

I remember time when Hulk was one of the most active PKers in lootable PvP (PvP 4, Akumul when Medical Compress had a value).
He started offering protection service for PvP4 miners.

I never heared that Hulk ripped someone who hired him for protection, so hiring a pirate with huge experience in PvP as a guard can be a win win for both sides.

Without trying it out and look how trustable this guy is when you hire (pay) him, you cant say its stupid.

I know its a risk, but people can change their mindset and become good and helpful instead beeing criminals all their live.
Where do you think he got the idea from?

I remember when he had to team with Pupa to kill me :) :D those were the days they lasted all but a year then he over took me :D

LAZZ

Stalker
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
Lazer"LAZZ" Nero
And u all belive this ? lol
I bet its just another turn of the pirates...

Post_History

Prowler
Society
Space Police
So a few of my Old skool friends are keen as mustard to help me some who haven't logged in in years have my back, lets stick et to em. whos with me.

Xen

Mutated
Society
Payn-Inc
Xendar Xen Xal
I'll just continue using warps and avoid the drama. :yup:

Spacejanitor

Old Alpha
Society
(Col.) Arkadia Rouchnecks
Roger Spacejanitor Wilco
How adorablly cute! :smoke: