Help me Craft this! ;) Your vote is appreciated!

raven_li

Dominant
Society
Dark Knights Squires
Raven Oracle Li
Hey Fellow Entropians,

I entered the Cubify Challenge last month and was picked from the judges as a top 5 Finalist. As a twist, they added a Community Choice Award. So, aside from the Judges Choice, I have another chance at a prize by winning the Community Choice Award. I would greatly appreciate it if the Entropia Universe community would support me and help me win! I would love to really 'Craft' this Bracelet Design that I made in real life.

Voting is through Facebook 'Likes' so if you have something against Facebook then no problem. Cross your fingers for me that I can win and support me that way :D

Please go to this link to vote: http://on.fb.me/RMQOY0

Voting ends 9/17 (tomorrow). I'm down by a lot of votes. The prize is a 3D Printer. If I win, I will be able to start making my own products & designer toys. Thank you so much for reading this and for your 'Likes' :)

Happy Crafting & Hunting!

-Raven

You can preview my Bracelet in your browser: http://p3d.in/t2pQV

560515_621891313986_1502544295_n.jpg

Voted, good luck! :D

Got my vote....need about 87 more ppl, go do this :)

Got my vote....need about 87 more ppl, go do this :)

It seems like every time I get a handful of extra votes, those other guys get +20 more ;D

Don't forget to "share" it with your other FB friends too. I'm sure we can help push the vote count up so we have a RL crafter....checked out the Cubify site. That Cube printer is pretty amazing. Hope you can rally the votes Raven, GL :)

BTW...gaining ground, only about 80 votes behind atm

Don't forget to "share" it with your other FB friends too. I'm sure we can help push the vote count up so we have a RL crafter....checked out the Cubify site. That Cube printer is pretty amazing. Hope you can rally the votes Raven, GL :)

BTW...gaining ground, only about 80 votes behind atm

Just make sure those likes are on the Cubify Photo's page or it won't count! If by some chance I could win the Community Choice Award...I would love to do something special for the EU community as a thanks. For now though, I can only offer virtual hugs!! :D

So easy, a Shar Pei can even do it!

Yes, I've put my pup to work! It's his punishment :laugh:

http://on.fb.me/RMQOY0

Awesomeness, will vote once I clean up the mess I made i nthe backyard hehe :silly2:

Ok voted :) Now I must get back to cleaning ;)

Thank you! Slowly (but surely) gaining on'em! :cool:

Vote in, awesome work :D

Voted and also shared it to try get you more votes, Goodluck :S

Last edited:
THANK YOU guys so much!!! I'm down by only 55 or so votes now! Big jump from when I started the thread! Voting ends today Midnight US Eastern Time (not sure EU time?). Either way, keep'em coming!! With the EU community behind me, I'll have a fighting chance :yay::wtg:

I still want such a brackelet :yay:

Still down about 50ish votes. 11 hours left. I'm not giving up on the Community Choice Award but it's been a great uphill battle and I thank everyone who's supported me so far! The top design currently jumped another 15 votes :( Guess we got them scared! I really hope that their votes are legit, would really spoil the fun if otherwise. To top that off, my account mysteriously locked me out to say that it had been compromised. I do find that a bit..fishy. I wasn't a happy camper this morning, that's for sure! :mad: :laugh:

Anyway, there's still time to get your last votes in!! :)

bump for a nice brackelet :eyecrazy:

You and quite a few other people now ;)
I don't, not even the pink one, don't even try t... okay okay i'll take one as an anklet.

Well, it's been a valiant effort. There's only a few hours left.

34ish votes from the top spot! I dunno...can we do it? lol

Thank you though for those who have taken the time to vote for me. I really do appreciate it. See you all at the end :laugh:

Last edited:
HOLY CRAP I'm WITHIN 20 Votes now!!!!

If anything could give me a heart attack, I think it would be an ATH and winning the Community Choice Award :laugh:

I'm SOOO close now to getting the top spot!! Thank you for the support....I'm very grateful!

Vote: http://on.fb.me/RMQOY0

Voted. Don't craft them on condition, always add residue, and... uh, nevermind!

Voted. Don't craft them on condition, always add residue, and... uh, nevermind!

THANK YOU!! I think I'm actually leading now! :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

The more votes the merrier...!!! :yay:

Back