Help me design a cool sig please!!!

The_Distant_one

Dominant
Society
god knows its been so long
The_distant_one
ok so I'm not the most whizz bang kid using photoshop or those kind of program but I would really like a proper sig (not just a man running into a red box :D)

you can do wht ever you like as long as it say

The Distant One in it.

SOme food for though:

The name "the distant one" to me is about mystery... someone who is not a conformist, someone who does things different.

Preferably a darkish sig to would be appreciated.

if you like leave them in this thread or email them to The.Distant.One@gmail.com

Well i could give it a go, i often use to 3ds max to make advanced lighting effects and stuff, then sue photoshop.
How about the lettering fading into darkness and on the other side it there is an eye with the reflection of the the distant one, and a planet maybe or war.

Well i wont make it in words, i'll actually make it. If someone else makes a sig for you we could have a sig competition, whos sig gets in it?

Well i'll work on it tommorrow, i should be asleep now. Good morning.

i think ull have trouble just geting someone to use up their spare time to make u a siggy :D but im sure if u offer some ped people would be more then happy to do it for you :) ( that may be illegal to post in Ef) as a good siggy as ive seeen some people have (not myself) would take up to half an hour :D

arieas said:
Well i could give it a go, i often use to 3ds max to make advanced lighting effects and stuff, then sue photoshop.
How about the lettering fading into darkness and on the other side it there is an eye with the reflection of the the distant one, and a planet maybe or war.

Well i wont make it in words, i'll actually make it. If someone else makes a sig for you we could have a sig competition, whos sig gets in it?

Well i'll work on it tommorrow, i should be asleep now. Good morning.

that would be awesome... yeah a contest sounds good maybe I could offer a few ped or something (though my current total is about 5 hahaha )

Nevarna said:
i think ull have trouble just geting someone to use up their spare time to make u a siggy :D but im sure if u offer some ped people would be more then happy to do it for you :) ( that may be illegal to post in Ef) as a good siggy as ive seeen some people have (not myself) would take up to half an hour :D

yeah jsut thought someone nice that likes doing them might wana help out.... I cant really offer peds as I only have 5 (ultra noobie here its my hard sweating money):( but if need be

Ill post a draft in this thread within 24 hrs.. Im at work atm and dont have the programs and stuff i need here..

guess im just really lazy or cheap +rep to u guys for helping him out :D

The_Distant_one said:
ok so I'm not the most whizz bang kid using photoshop or those kind of program but I would really like a proper sig (not just a man running into a red box :D)

you can do wht ever you like as long as it say

The Distant One in it.

SOme food for though:

The name "the distant one" to me is about mystery... someone who is not a conformist, someone who does things different.

Preferably a darkish sig to would be appreciated.

if you like leave them in this thread or email them to The.Distant.One@gmail.com

the name 'Distant One' to me means, 'very far away and looks very small'

Tigerman said:
Ill post a draft in this thread within 24 hrs.. Im at work atm and dont have the programs and stuff i need here..

that rocks +rep for you!!!!!!

Well im not sure what up with the colour, its not meant to be brown tinted.
But this what I meant. I'll see what jpg doe or use a image host this once.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Still work in progress, suggestions for it are good, explosion in the eye, planet reflection anything really.

This is just a draft. Feel free to PM me stuff to change, add or remove...
I dont feel its "quite there".. Might even take it in a rather different direction..

tdodraft.jpg

oh man you guys rock!!!!!!!!

the both are great.... I dont have any siggestions but will let you guys just continue to work on them if ya want

Good luck with the siggie!

eyeuniverselogo.jpg

A little contribution...The socname could easily be changed to something else...

distantone.jpg

Nevarna said:
as a good siggy as ive seeen some people have (not myself) would take up to half an hour :D

Can take much more to do such things :D

EDIT: Found back this thing... made it for a professional graphism studio. It was accepted and sent to all their clients.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

It took me about 5hours, just working on the concept.

*dances with joy at all the cool siggies*

Just a quick sig. I'll see if I have the time to do it better :)

matrix002.jpg

Here the correct version. I had to upload it to another file host, EF uploader seems to dislike the image.
thedisone_1.png

You can now see the background and i added a reflection to the eye and changed the gradient on the text.
Still a tweaks few here and there, maybe eyelashes, better realism with lighting.
And i will make an animated background and reflection to it.

Last edited:
MrSmith said:
Just a quick sig. I'll see if I have the time to do it better :)

matrix002.jpg

I really like that siggy :) nicely made!

wahooo I have think I have found me one.... but everyone keep making them if ya want :D:D I dont mind

abnd yes I want to have a look at that photo shop tut's but I dont have photoshop on my comp at the moment.....

The_Distant_one said:
wahooo I have think I have found me one.... but everyone keep making them if ya want :D:D I dont mind

Nice choice ;) Will make you an animated version when I get the time :)

The_Distant_one said:

abnd yes I want to have a look at that photo shop tut's but I dont have photoshop on my comp at the moment.....

WOW what a cool siggie you got :silly2: Gratz

hehehe yeah I like it :D

oooohhhh animated that sounds cool!!!!!

This is another type I made

distant2.gif

Will try to make the matrix scroll in the back or something, in the animated one.

MrSmith said:
This is another type I made

distant2.gif

Will try to make the matrix scroll in the back or something, in the animated one.

I still think the other was better ;) .. but hey, that's just me :silly2:

Back