Help me ? lock for no reason

Status
Start here

Out of this , Good luck to op resolve his problem

This is not his problem, but ours. The game requires a huge investment and if there has a doubt, it is not good for everyone. This looks very doubt.
I look objectively, I do not judge either side, I say what this case looks like to me.

Stop whit the bulshits please . If you get locked temporary or not its because you did stuff that are not allowed . Nobody who play fair will get his account locked .

Stop spreading your bulshits

Bullshit is to quote someone's text and then lie about it's content. I did not say this guy is innocent or MA banning people with no reason. I said we/user must know why it happend. Because every few months we see new guy whining on forum about ban.

I play 14 years already, I saw a lot of *different* things happened here.

Some people see Mindark under a rose coloured lens. We shouldn't be so quick to victimize OP.
One of my Socmembers and friends mysteriously went dormant. Mindark banned him out of nowhere, didn't respond directly to his repeated enquiries except for just useless PR drabble. Eventually Mindark reinstated his account once they investigated and deemed him to not be the avatar they were looking for, apparently they got the wrong name. I guess somebody reported my friend by accident. No appology, no compensation from being locked out of his funds. Needless to say my friend was fuming over this. He promptly sold up all his assets, with an intention to withdraw his money and interest in the game, I haven't seen him since.

How much of this story was bullshit I can not say, but I knew him long enough to have no reason not to trust what he tells me.

Few times i put a by mistake some items with low sb but i rather not get banned 1-2-3 months cuz i have more to lo lose lol. So i let them sell for 5-10-20 ped less then risk it.

Since I see from Mega's link that you already have a thread on this topic with another account, I'm locking this. If you wish to keep discussing this topic, use that account to bump that thread.

1.2 - Single Account
You may only have ONE account on PlanetCalypsoForum. Multiple accounts will be deleted, and the original account temporarily banned, all without notice.

Status
Back