Help me to find true retruns

gwit

Prowler
Katielicious mallow (Kat)
I am not great with spreadsheets and I have tried to locate a link to a hunting spreadsheet to help me to calculate true returns.

Can someone also point me to how I can calculate decay on armour? Do I need to remove each piece and place in repair to see cost to repair?

I know even after 10 years I am such a noob :rolleyes:

This is how I do it: link to spreadsheet

You can see all the formulas there but it's really simple:

- Offensive decay: Ammo, Weapon, Amp, weapon enhancers, lasers, scopes, ...
- Defensive decay: Armor, plates, faps, armor enhancers, ...

TT return = (Total loot tt) / (Offensive decay + Defensive decay)

* TT return will be a percentage.

Try not to use the ammo you loot for more accurate results, this can be done easily by tracking how many uses your amp has and buying only enough ammo to burn that amp (or less, of course).

To calculate decay on your items (amor, weapon, amps, ...) I just toss everything in the repair terminal and take note of the number.

There's no need to be more specific than that imho.

Heya,

My spreadsheet is really more complicated ...
Got different column when using L weapon, tracking the decay of some L armor, tracking the cost of enhancer when used, tracking the cost of healing tool i don't repair (T15 unl with high TT value atm) etc etc...

I can maybe send it to u if u want.

I don't take care of ammo in loot, it is like selling them to buy ammo again so ... it will just change in % return, but not in "real" losses when u sum up all your run.

PS : It is always far easier to use a sheet you create, and it is easy to do so ;)

This is more of a personal thing,
You should check what suits you and slowly mod it

Try San's Tool its super easy, all you do is Copy and Paste your inventory, once before and once after.

Then it tells you how much your weapons and amp's and armors decayed and you loot return.

You can use this software,
https://www.libreoffice.org/

All you need to do is copy and paste the information San's Tool gives you into a spreedsheet.

Can someone also point me to how I can calculate decay on armour? Do I need to remove each piece and place in repair to see cost to repair?

For this you need to only hit the "armor" button in the repair terminal , it will drag all armor in at one time.

Back