Help: help meee

greuceanu

Dominant
Society
ROUA
saracutzul greuceanu zidul
soo .. this is me first problem .

i do the download properti and after i try to loghin.. and... vax.. dont work ..

i hear the sound ..
i waithing for login and nothing..

plz .. if smbady can help me. ...

Have you checked the task manager.. see if your running at 100% ?

Had same thing..
Need to make a support ticket asking them to move your avatar somewhere else.

I've had the same problem as you; My avatar was logged in but I couldn't get past the loginscreen, which was frozen. What caused this twice in my case was logging out when I was in a bugged area. I've send a support case asking if they could relocate my avatar and it solved the problem. I hope this works for you as well! Good luck!

also depends how long?

Sometime my computer 'freezes' at that log in screen for a good minute or two. I just wait it out, (seems like forever) but it then eventually logs in.

ESPECIALLY cause you DO have sounds, just give it a few
(If you havent already)

Ruf

Had same thing..
Need to make a support ticket asking them to move your avatar somewhere else.

seems strange that issue would be that issue... if i was you, OP.. i would listen to god, but i'm not a religious man though :)

support can help

do you think support could move my avatar into fullset angel (F) armor and fill my inventory with PeD, like gazillion of them? hmm, i think i'd better apply for work as a support - that way i'd become rich way sooner than playing this game lol;

problem

i do a support ticket and asq to relocat me... i wait the reply from ma ..
thx for advice all. hope this work .

had the same thing today, relocating didnt help, so i had to re-install the whole game...

and after u play ?
remedy this problem . the reinstal ?

Reinstalling usually does fix the error

EU must be the most re-installed game in history

Greu u try to put even on safe mode ?

lol, it just finished updating and were installing patch, accidently i opened the other game icon and it stoped like "Not respongin" then i quited the installation and now i have to wait again 2hours :D

Back