Info: Help Support Dep.

TheRock

Elite
Society
Pain Incoming
TheRock
Hi wonderful community.

Lately I have seen and hear lots of supports that have not been reponded to. I for my self have 1 or 2 from months, which aren't important to me to be answered to as i don't catogorize them as important. So I have closed some of them.

I wish and hope that we help the support. How you may say?

Try to see how important your case it before making one.
I think we should prioritze those first. (At top list most important, down of list less important)

- Deposite issues
- Scams
- Event-bugs related (since events are time limited so should be focused faster)
- Hurtful bugs generally
- Cheats etc
- Harrasment
- Personal issues
- I'm having bad loot. I'm loosing oh nooo!
- Whatsever other non sense craps

Please do not bother contacting support if your issue is something like " Oh this avatar said FU to me" or any other such craps. If you make it fine, but don't expect them to respond like a blink. If they do, fine even. Means your case was easy to resolve.

I think and hope if most of us are aware of what they make instead of spamming, those who are damaged by top list would get their case resolved faster, because they are the most important right?

Comment on what you agree and disagree and help me make a good list. Perhaps make it sticky too?
Think about it and share.
Thanks

Last edited:
lost 150 ped from a not working instance where i paid key and ammo until i couldnt continue instance due to a bug. reported 11 months ago and asked for consolidation as its not my fault its not working and as they knew it was bugged they could have just disabled it long ago. dunno if that 150 ped lose to a bug is a lot or not but it still bugs me that they just simply dont care.

Good call!

Let's look over our open support tickets and close the ones that are not really important!

+rep
(... whenever I can give it again :))

I hope support would share their " Do / Do not "

Of course there should be no restriction to make what you want. But misusing the time on less important things will eat resource we have.

Any thoughts about this Ludvig?

Why not slide down the slippery slope. None of it is important, so don't send in any tickets... better yet, just uninstall all together?

A 'support' ticket is to give people 'support' when they need it... Telling people to not send tickets in or pre-maturaly close them is probably not the best idea. Over and over, support has said they prioritize tickets based on the number of tickets they get about any particular issue... so they already are prioritizing...

(part of the reason estate bugs take forever to fix since not enough people complain about them... sadly, the more 'unique' your problem is, the less likely that it'll be fixed quickly because of the 'democratic' way they handle things where more 'support ticket votes' "wins"... puts a bit of a new perspective on what items should have high markup vs which items actually do)

Last edited:
Try to see how important your case it before making one.
I think we should prioritze those first. (At top list most important, down of list less important)
(...)
Please do not bother contacting support if your issue is something like " Oh this avatar said FU to me" or any other such craps.

I think support should do the prioritization.

I wouldn't mind though a field in the support ticket system where we can set the priority we think it is: if it's a gamestopper issue, or if it's just a remark to deal with when there is time (like miss-spelling in ingame texts) - but then support of course would have the possibility of setting another priority.

Or things that MA has changed without writing it in release notes (how aiming works with strike chips, for instance).

I think a bunch of supporttickets are those that arise from bugs in the latest VU; bugs and issues that might or might not be in the realase notes. Maybe MA should be clearer here about the issues. Take such a thing as faulty TT after arriving on RT, or after travelling from RT to SI, or that you can't select Ancient Greece map in Odysseus Cave until you have relogged. Well sometimes.

Why not slide down the slippery slope. None of it is important, so don't send in any tickets... better yet, just uninstall all together?

A 'support' ticket is to give people 'support' when they need it... Telling people to not send tickets in or pre-maturaly close them is probably not the best idea. Over and over, support has said they prioritize tickets based on the number of tickets they get about any particular issue... so they already are prioritizing...

(part of the reason estate bugs take forever to fix since not enough people complain about them... sadly, the more 'unique' your problem is, the less likely that it'll be fixed quickly because of the 'democratic' way they handle things where more 'support ticket votes' "wins"... puts a bit of a new perspective on what items should have high markup vs which items actually do)

Usually I like what you write and im fan of your researchs :p

I never said to not send any support, just that we think of what we write. Not every fart someone farts on your face must be followed by a supportcase as harrasment as example.

I agree much with what you say, but was hoping for MA to tell us how they work. Give us a little "a day at office". So that we can feel their good/hard/lazy/busy -what ever work they do =)

I have a couple of open tickets since February ...
I don't see a way to close them if they never look at them :>

I have 2 new ones in .... not being able to use webshop on mastercard or visa I get error (2)
So I tried using paypal... which said it went through but never did.
These have been open for 6 days!!!!

You'd think they would at least respond to people trying to put money in.

Back