help with gun

Tool

Mature
im looking for a gun to buy for hunting bigger mobs when im not skilling that will not cost more then 4k peds and is decent on the eco side

Need a bit more info here:

1. What are your skills?
2. Are you looking for UL or UL/L?
3. What type of weapon?
4. What do you mean by "big?"

handgun its a UL gun im after im around 4k+ hg skill by bigger i mean ambuli mature/old troxes bigger then mature/old

handgun its a ul gun im after im around 4k+ hg skill by bigger i mean ambuli mature/old troxes bigger then mature/old

hl8(l) + a106 maybe HL11(L) + A106

Tierd Karma Killer with amp or Tierd Maddox with Beast best choise?

Tierd Karma Killer with amp or Tierd Maddox with Beast best choise?

no its not , but go on and feed the pool , we dont mind.

what is a better choise then

K You wanted reasonable eco. Reasonable eco is everything in the ~2.8 dpp range ( or better ofc )in my eyes. With your skills oldschool guns are out of range when you want eco ( or you are miner and just shoot 10-20 mobs per day, then nevermind ). You want a dps range for Ambu and medium Trox. So in my eyes ~45-50 dps. And to combine the requirements there is no UL choice in the mentioned priceclass. Only (L). So i gave advice to get an A106 Laseramp for it which is in the "no more than 4kped" priceclass.

A viable alternative is a Dante BLP Amp and use Apis+Dante on them ( provided you have the Apis maxed )

Last edited:
adj LR32 is nice.
in HG, it's kinda hard to beat the p5a(L) lately for eco. Does it have to be UL?

no its not , but go on and feed the pool , we dont mind.

The OP stated that he is looking to use this for irregular hunting: depending on what he means by this, a high dps non SIB weapon might be a good choice...

Back