help with the creation of weapons

carne665

Hatchling
Hello good morning, I am a novice player who is interested in hunting and creating weapons, I just want to dedicate myself to making weapons since I do not think I can do much more.
What I wanted to ask you is if any of you have a guide on how to start creating weapons, since all the guides I saw are general and not dedicated to weapons.
Or if you could tell me the order of creation of the bp to start with the weapons that would also be very helpful.
My main idea would only be to make blp and laser rifles, as well as long swords.
But the truth is I don't know how and where to start so anything you can contribute to me is of great help.
And if you could explain the cheapest way to get started on this as I plan to use the weapons.
Thanks in advance for all the help

Yes I have seen the bp but what I need is a guide on how to start and what things are better to start creating weapons
i need to know the order of bp i have to use or something like that

Start by getting your crafting skills up.
You can do this easily in two ways.
1. Buy an explosive projectile 1 blueprint and craft 500 successes on Monria for the daily mission there. That will reward you with engineering skill each time.
2. But some Rk-0 repair tools and wire and join the crew of a mothership for repair runs. These give great skill gains too. Talk to Granny Rowan, she offers this service.

Once you have the skills to max your chosen blueprint, get the print, get the mats and start clicking. If you are doing armatrix, the BPs are limited also. Always craft these on quantity and fill with residue.

Back