help

Obama2

Hatchling
I just created my first account and it keeps telling me my account is locked. Anyone know what might be happening?
Edit: I FIXED IT!!!!! all i did was change my MAC adress then it started working.

Last edited:
Try talking to live chat at entropiauniverse.com

maybe its because its 2nd account :)
What happened with obama1?

there was no obama1 this is my first account
I'm pretty sure there is someone in game allready called obama. Could be locked due to the name? dunno best to check with support

There are a few chars with Obama as name.
Where is saying that you account is locked? In login page?

I'm pretty sure there is someone in game allready called obama. Could be locked due to the name? dunno best to check with support
obama2 isnt my username also the only thing i got from support is useless to me

Hi,

Thank you for your support case.

Your account is not locked or touched by us.

It is so that you are using false or modified computer credentials, we can see that you are hiding that data, either intentionally or unintentionally.

We ask you to look at your network settings and make sure you are sending us the correct data, once that is done you should be able to log in without issues.

Are you behind a VPN? If not, try changing your mac address and/or using googles DNS on your network settings (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4).

Google is your friend ;)

You can't login with a VPN, I know this cuz I got one at work and I can't login from there.

i also had near same issue in past....for me it was router reset needed/ and a virtual network driver i had to remove...

if your problem is differnt then.....also maybe check your firewall and antivirus settings and put entropia in a "white list"

GL,
Eddie

Back