Here the current properties you can buy on auction

spectrum3900

Mature
Society
Freelancer
Morrath MD Dorbath
Hello Estates buyer,

I have travelled to Calypso to bring you some of the Apartments and plots for you to visit before buying:

Billton Towers 1, 5F

Genesis Star Tower C, 7C
https://entropiamarket.com/calypso/genesis-star-tower-c-7c/

Genesis Star Tower C, 11F

Isle of Troy Heights #2

Chikara Ai Condos, 13D

Treasure Island North Skipper #1

Omegaton Epsilon Complex, 15H

Chikara Kansha Condos, 21F

Have a great day :D

More info than that stupid estate broker whatsisface!

These are god-awful ugly places. They should be 100 ped max to buy. You have a much higher chance of people staying in game when they own virtual real estate of any kind. So if you can't make them look nice, and worthy of their price tag, you might as well let them go for cheap, and keep someone in game a while longer. They will spend more ped on things to decorate the apartment with and stimulate the economy that way. I am tired of looking at ghost towns. Fill them up.

Last edited:
These are god-awful ugly places. They should be 100 ped max to buy. You have a much higher chance of people staying in game when they own virtual real estate of any kind. So if you can't make them look nice, and worthy of their price tag, you might as well let them go for cheap, and keep someone in game a while longer. They will spend more ped on things to decorate the apartment with and stimulate the economy that way. I am tired of looking at ghost towns. Fill them up.
Mindark never let the estate broke sell off many estates. Maybe some decade that will change.

Back