heres an idea - have vehicle spawn signal green when it will work

Aloisius

Stalker
Society
Natural Born Killers
Jo Aloisius Smith
heres an idea - have vehicle spawn signal green when it will work

i play this game for immersion. my settings are on high. when i spawn a vehicle(which is already immersion kiling - MAYBE IT NEEDs storyline - robot technology perhaps) it needs to give a signal when you can make a succesful spawn. it's really quite bad that you put it out fail, put it out fail, put it out fail, put it out success then if you click to operate too fast it returns to your inventory with a timer. maddening. is this a psychology experiment? because if not, there is no reason this horrible vehicle spawn code should not be fixed.

vehicles should have mass to it. physics has mass you know. it should move around slowly when positioning it. and not change angle suddenly, for instance. maybe there should be certain places that you can spawn certain vehicles. areas where vehicles are not allowed should also be somehow lit up indicating and not just some invisible forcefield with no reason for existence(again robot technology storyline amendment required). i see there is a difference between hoverpods (these havealien technology to make them hover) have different coding and quads/sleips (which have ancient earthling legacy tech).

object oriented programming is about modularity, just sayin'. the reason i mention this is because it was created to defeat spaghetti and spaghetti must be conquered everywhere. At all costs.

i think this is a placing items concern, not just vehicles. the jumping when it goes faster than the server can update its position also needs ATTENTION. Not to mention the moving back and forth as if it was breathing while flying in space. i think the two might be related. jees i want to record this it just looks so bad.

other games have it. is this viable? too easy for the user. too easy for MA?

Last edited:
If your looking for a game to immerse yourself, literally any other game then eu will be better for that.
Vehicles have no mass because of xploits
There is a notification on the left bottom if you cannot spawn vehicles in the area you are in.
The arrow turns green when you can place your vehicle

If your looking for a game to immerse yourself, literally any other game then eu will be better for that.
Vehicles have no mass because of xploits
There is a notification on the left bottom if you cannot spawn vehicles in the area you are in.
The arrow turns green when you can place your vehicle

haha seriously can't believe i never noticed that...The arrow turns green when you can place your vehicle...i was thinking the vehicle itself should be greenish or redish.

so mass is the only thing i want besides no exploits. no, i want them to make a great game. maybe immersive was the wrong word. VR isn't going to improve the experience. but programming excellence is not a ridiculous expectation. and 'like other games' is not too much to ask for is it?

Back