Status
Please reply by conversation.

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Hi

Selling this awesome UNIQUE gun, THE ONLY ONE INGAME.
Currently at Tier 6.5 and has a max TT 3100Ped for long hunts with good economy. BLP SIB is level 27 so great gun for mid level hunters. I use it on Prots with ease.

With 6 Dmg enhancers, 51 attacks per min, dps of 67.1-96.56, dmg/pec 2.812
Add a Dante on top, 51 atacks per min, dps of 85.4-122.91, dmg/pec 2.865

SB: +25KPed (Note this gun is Tier 6.5 so these costs included)
BO: +27KPed
(Keeping TT around the minimum of 93Ped)

PM your offers

Cheers
Bjorn

Last edited:
Still for sale

I need to upgrade, sold my ML35, now need to sell this gun.
PM offers

Pow pow pow another prot global!

Selling a unique gun, when you reach tier 7 you will get the ATH swirls :)

The gun is still for sale, get it now! Had some interesting offers but not got my attention yet

Still for sale

Robot invasion bump!

Bump the robot slayer!

Dropped SB again! Now get this awesome gun! I used it in the Feffox instances with great effect. Try it in the Halloween instances, if you don't I will :)

Bump up my gun, love it!

SB lowered to +29k

Cant even give away a gun worth +36KPed wtf?

Cant even give away a gun worth +36KPed wtf?

You cant give away a gun worth 100k ped these days mate, look at the AH, all the big depositors (including myself) are selling out. With all our stuff for on AH the price of everything has bottomed out. best hang on to it and sell when you can get what its worth. Free bump for an awesome gun though mate. best of luck

You cant give away a gun worth 100k ped these days mate, look at the AH, all the big depositors (including myself) are selling out. With all our stuff for on AH the price of everything has bottomed out. best hang on to it and sell when you can get what its worth. Free bump for an awesome gun though mate. best of luck

You have been selling out for 48 hours or so, the price drop has been going on for about 3 years.

Universe do not rotate around you, MA dropped a ton of ul sib guns , thats whats causing the price drop even on ul sib stuff.

Getting some interesting offers, keep them coming.

Last edited:
Bump for an amazing gun!

Still taking offers....some value this gun at +27k, some were happy to pay +40k 6 months ago. Its a good price at +29k, tier 6.5 and good eco and dps also maxed at Level 27!

Ok now I am giving it away! +27K

Had an offer of +24KPed today. That's 19k less than I paid in March. I need an offer closer to +27k so I have my pride at least. It's a great gun!

Not going to give this fine weapon away. Sensible bids, PM me if interested.

Great gun for sale, still looking for offers

Still for sale, +27kped gets you a great gun

Still for sale, looking to upgrade

Time for a bump!

Bump my gun!

Twas me @ lvl 85 blp sniper i would sell this at all cost and buy a doa slugstorm.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back