Help: Herman Law 101 - (L) !!!

canavero

Mature
Frik Morconso Pt
Dont see, since some updates before, this weapon or his BP in AH...
Please tell me if this spectacular weapon disapear from game after updates.
Need lot´s for finishing the majority of my bronze missions.
Tryed other weapons, but the herman law -101 (L), for me, is the best weapon in this great game.
Any complementary information from crafter´s or who have this weapon to sell, please PM me ingame

"Lady Bond amdk".

Have a nice 2013 :yay:

Dont see, since some updates before, this weapon or his BP in AH...
Please tell me if this spectacular weapon disapear from game after updates.
Need lot´s for finishing the majority of my bronze missions.
Tryed other weapons, but the herman law -101 (L), for me, is the best weapon in this great game.
Any complementary information from crafter´s or who have this weapon to sell, please PM me ingame

"Lady Bond amdk".

Have a nice 2013 :yay:

The LAW-101 (L) is still in game and can be crafted, and it still drops in mob loot, afaik. It was previously available from the TT but has been replaced by the slightly less powerful and less eco LAW-99R (UL), since most newbies hated using L guns...don't ask me why, as you and I both know, they're awesome :). Ark weapon blueprints are rare, but if you absolutely need to have the LAW-101 (L), contact KikkiJikki, I know he has a BP. Because it can only be crafted (or looted) now, it will necessarily have a MU which makes it not as economical as before, when it could be purchased from the TT.

However, here is my recommendation: switch to pistol and use the cap-99R (UL). If you attach an A101 amp, it is more eco and higher dps than the LAW-101 + A101 (which is of course more eco than the opalo + A101).

I can sell you as many LAW-101s as you want once I have finished Mayhem. You can find them in my shops on Arkadia or I can sell to you direct.

Nice...

I can sell you as many LAW-101s as you want once I have finished Mayhem. You can find them in my shops on Arkadia or I can sell to you direct.

I wait that you finish the Mayhem them. I want to buy directly to you if possible.
Send private message to " Lady Bond amdk " or " Frik Morconso Pt " ingame for details of purchase.
GL to the Mayhem

:D

P.S. Tell me the name of your Shops, or where i can find it !!!

Last edited:
My Mayhem is done and I am now back on Arkadia catching up on my crafting backlog. Weapon shops at Celeste North 1 and Sanctuary Cove 5. Price in shop is TT+1 (133%) + shop tax as that is the minimum the game mechanics will allow. I'll sell direct for TT+0.5

Tks vm...

My Mayhem is done and I am now back on Arkadia catching up on my crafting backlog. Weapon shops at Celeste North 1 and Sanctuary Cove 5. Price in shop is TT+1 (133%) + shop tax as that is the minimum the game mechanics will allow. I'll sell direct for TT+0.5

tks vm for your quickly response to my post in this forum.
because the final of the year, only can talk directly to you at wednesday or thursday all day.
you will see my char online a few times until there, but is my cousin who playing with my acount.
so, have a nice entrance at 2013 and have happy new year.

canavero

Back