Price Check Herman SIR-50 Smuggler/One of a kind !

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Abit less than a Zorra HK tier 9 at 10k. Your smuggler should be around 7-8k stat wise. Then you might get another 1k for it being a "rare" gun.
Agree. At t9 with dmg enh and delta amp both guns have same dpp with zorra having 17 more dps.

Last edited:
i see it like a
ML-35 adjusted
a-3 mk5 adj
ecotron 42e
as a class of item... should have similar values (i am not updated sorry)

Hello ! thanks for your thoughts on the value of the rifle! as I see it... the ML-35 adj is a good weapon to compare it to, got better range but it's also the only thing that is a advantage to that weapon. Eco and Efficiency are almost the same and the biggest advantage of the Herman SIR-50 Smuggler is the higher damageoutput which allows you to use a much larger amplifier! and that you get more out of every enhancer you put on !

I don't know how many ML-35 adj tier 9 or 10 there are in the game.. but can't be that many I think ! if you are looking for a high damage BLP weapon, there is not much to compare with in this price range !

Regards/Flash

Last edited:
8-10k for rarity i guess. I wouldn't pay that much tho

8-10k for rarity i guess. I wouldn't pay that much tho
Ok..thanks for your point of view on the price :) may I ask how you came up with that price? i mean..is it because the SIR-50 Smuggler is such a much worse rifle than the ML-35 adj ? or do you think the ML-35 adj is so much overrated ?

Regards/Flash

Hello ! thanks for your thoughts on the value of the rifle! as I see it... the ML-35 adj is a good weapon to compare it to, got better range but it's also the only thing that is a advantage to that weapon. Eco and Efficiency are almost the same and the biggest advantage of the Herman SIR-50 Smuggler is the higher damageoutput which allows you to use a much larger amplifier! and that you get more out of every enhancer you put on !

I don't know how many ML-35 adj tier 9 or 10 there are in the game.. but can't be that many I think ! if you are looking for a high damage BLP weapon, there is not much to compare with in this price range !

Regards/Flash

Ml-35 adj has superior dps, range and attack speed is almost double, that itsself has major benefits with hunting. The ml35 also pairs nicely with imp evil for a tiny .5 overamp instead of having to run delta blp amps that the smuggler would have to run to somewhat keep up with dps, givin how cheap mayhem amps for blp have gotten its still a MU source in the end and needs to be addressed.

Purely by rarity and its meh stats id say +9k to the right buyer if your patient, i wouldnt pay it but someone most likely will. Gl

Ml-35 adj has superior dps, range and attack speed is almost double, that itsself has major benefits with hunting. The ml35 also pairs nicely with imp evil for a tiny .5 overamp instead of having to run delta blp amps that the smuggler would have to run to somewhat keep up with dps, givin how cheap mayhem amps for blp have gotten its still a MU source in the end and needs to be addressed.

Purely by rarity and its meh stats id say +9k to the right buyer if your patient, i wouldnt pay it but someone most likely will. Gl

HI and thx for your input :) iam not sure how you are thinking when you say the ML-35adj its "superior"
in dps and range and how you values it !

ML-35 adj + Evil adj and 9 damage-enhancers vs Herman SIR-50 Smuggler ArMatrix B Amplifier 65P (L) and 9 damage enhancers .
DPS 98,3 vs 96,3 not that superior i think, !
Range 140 vs 108,9 meter , OK..that make 2 maybe 3 shot more depending on mob and attack range until it reaches you ! attack speed not close to being double (44 vs 26)
Max damage is 192,9 vs 319,6 ,now... thats is superior ! Now..use a Mayham B-Amplifier Delta (L) you lose 5 damage but you gain a nice life steal instead !

Last edited:
Well that's not how that works.
Hi ! sorry for my bad English..iam talking about max damage output, what I mean is that higher base damage (ML-35 adj, 81 damage vs Herman SIR-50 Smuggler, 134 damage) allows you to get more damage out from an damage enhancer on a SIR-50 Smuggler than an ML-35 adj..not talking on break-rate or eco in this matter.

Hi ! sorry for my bad English..iam talking about max damage output, what I mean is that higher base damage (ML-35 adj, 81 damage vs Herman SIR-50 Smuggler, 134 damage) allows you to get more damage out from an damage enhancer on a SIR-50 Smuggler than an ML-35 adj..not talking on break-rate or eco in this matter.
Bigger damage on weapon makes your enhancer break faster. They remade enhancer this way to be fair in this way.

allows you to get more damage out from an damage enhancer on a SIR-50 Smuggler than an ML-35 adj..not talking on break-rate or eco in this matter.
Still incorrect, 10% dmg increase is 10% dmg increase.

Bigger damage on weapon makes your enhancer break faster. They remade enhancer this way to be fair in this way.
Please..read my post one more time, there I clearly write that it is not about break-rate or eco !
My english is not the best..i know ! but I can wonder why some people do their best not to try understand what I write!

Still incorrect, 10% dmg increase is 10% dmg increase.
Read again please ! iam talking abut max damage you can get out of a damage enhancer and in my book 13,4 is more then 8,1 every time !

I'm closing this thread now because I see no point in continuing...this starts to get ridiculous with reading comprehension !

Closing the thread, thanks for everyone's participation / Flash

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back