Info: Herman XBR-1 Chulan Edition

If it is not sib, then maybe in the range what old style marbers cost , seems to be in that dps range.

Seems a bit of a no use gun tough...

Wierd weapon indeed ;). What is the looks/sound on it?

Falagor
:bandit:

If it is not sib, then maybe in the range what old style marbers cost , seems to be in that dps range.

Seems a bit of a no use gun tough...
Yeah it sucks =/ It dropped on Oratan boss level 5, 1 mob before the MM variant dropped.. just my luck i gues P

Wierd weapon indeed ;). What is the looks/sound on it?

Falagor

Looks are like Herman SIR series with arctic look, and sound is not like anything i've heard.

I wonder why they release non-sib useless weapons, old school silver fang is better

It looks very similar to marber bravo. Main difference is in damage type and in profession required (BLP vs Plasma). Could still be a tagger, alot of people use marbers to tag.
Price.. marbers go for +110, this one is worth a little bit more because its the only one ingame atm.

just my 2pecs

edit: skunkjunk was faster with the marber idea :D

Not bad tagger, there are more eco ones ofc but with less range. Seems like bit beter plasma marber. + 200-250 peds my gues (at moment bravos are + 100-150 ). 30 off that is just for rarity. Udeful if someone dont want skill plasma on tag :p

(...)
Udeful if someone dont want skill plasma on tag :p

What you just said makes me realise that this item might actualy be worth a little more (like +500)

How many players have +100 level in plasma? Or how many have at least +80 in plasma?
Now: how many players have +100 level in BLP? Or how many hav at least +80 in BLP?

For those skilled in BLP this actually might be decent tager since they do not loose much of missed shoots due to using non-SIB (aka handicap on loot).

Falagor

"Chulan" in russian means lumber-room (a place for storing stuff you don't use but feel pity to throw away), probably that's a hint for a good place for this thing :)

Back