Hey MA, how about cap on monthly TWEN loots from one person?

how about cap on monthly TWEN loots

• Yes monthly

Votes: 16 13.3%
  • Yes permanent

Votes: 19 15.8%
  • No Caps

Votes: 85 70.8%

• Total voters
To quote a streamer when a Path Of Exile league start. "I only shower when it get juicy down there". These guys stay up for 2-4 days without sleep. I myself did a no sleep weekend on Path Of Exile league start long ago and I only have 1 body.
i stood 3 days awake just to kill Baium raid boss in lineage2, sleeped half a day after, also did 2 days non stop dota2 with 4 others, you cant have 18h a day with food stops and sleep to still be alive after

Could we please stay on topic?

If you don't get triggered by anything that you hear you have then the answer is here.

if you never bother to read anything and you never have patience to ever listen to anyone, just jump to minute 11.
You won't probably understand jackshit but its a point of view.You will ignore it anyway but whatever.

Last edited:
@Ludvig|MindArk could you please clear of topic, we have a voting here.

For some reason all my posts get flooded with nonsense. Hating MA is my privilege not all these people, they did not deposited enough.

Why dont understand if you dont boot 24/7 chances to get somethink are slim . This Is The Way !!!

If I recall, then it's 1.19 ped per swing with mod nano - 46 swings per minute.

3k ped per hour is doable - a bit more if no running.

Why dont understand if you dont boot 24/7 chances to get somethink are slim . This Is The Way !!!
That's why we need cap on 1-2 twen items per month. And bots can stay on mobs 24/7 who cares

If I recall, then it's 1.19 ped per swing with mod nano - 46 swings per minute.

3k ped per hour is doable - a bit more if no running.
0.81 its ammo cost with mayhem 5 @t10, where is the rest from? 46 swings yes, thats right @ 30% reload.

0.81 its ammo cost with mayhem 5 @t10, where is the rest from? 46 swings yes, thats right @ 30% reload.

I don't remember for sure - But just that number comes to mind. On phone so didn't check tbh.

But did you take decay into consideration ?

I don't remember for sure - But just that number comes to mind. On phone so didn't check tbh.

But did you take decay into consideration ?
decay is 0.09 naked, amp is 0.2, have to admit its doable cause of t0 to t10 decay increase

Hey MA, wen hunting bots available in the web store? 🤖

Please, people! Check your privilege and stay on topic.

Let the bots, oh I mean people who don't need to sleep and go toilet, grab their 2 twen items a month.
Rest will be looted by regular people. What's wrong with it? They will loot their 24 items for a year, and it's fine.

Otherwise, end of the year list, will be hilarious like FEN

Or you want to have FEN results again?

---

Well really that's the only solution for the bots.

Let the bots, oh I mean people who don't need to sleep and go toilet, grab their 2 twen items a month.
Rest will be looted by regular people. What's wrong with it? They will loot their 24 items for a year, and it's fine.

The issue is not who is looting it, well it is since some have multiple accounts farming multiple planets who enriched themselves on mayhem token farming, as it is that the items are not evenly distributed to where everyone has a reasonable chance of good things without being able to do really top end mobs with top end gear (which favors a really small populace) OR in the event of the cyrene event, you can't loot anything twen general or PP.

All the good things should not be on top end mobs or behind pay gates (arkadia). On the flip, big mob hunters should be rewarded, but not in this absolute way.

There should not be any artificial caps, just like there shouldn't be untradable things or soulbound shit.

I think you mean:
Someone turns over 1000 peds a day for a month - gets no TWEN item

Bots turn over 10000 peds a day for a month - gets 1-2 TWEN items
Aww that’s cute you think you gotta be a bot to cycle 10k+ a day

All the good things should not be on top end mobs or behind pay gates (arkadia).
Im not gonna comment on Arkadia but there has been Unreal Token dropping even from bank robbers which come to as low as 1.2 hp. So, yeah.. Enough TT to drop a twen on a 1.2 hp mob may be a feat but who know.. Maybe a bank robber ATH could <--- We dont know.

Its like there's a pattern that TWEN drops off high level mobs when you cycle a lot...
I am of course jealous (only because I asked a total depos list recently and when I saw the amount I nearly cried a little I am now convinced I am entitled to something nice of course) but setting that aside, doesn't this then what you just said render the dps/dpp argument moot? Like, if all nice items drop and big cycles and shooting big mobs why the hell dont I sell my ring combo and 2.0 weap, buy a lvl 100 cheaper wep and then literally churn over let's say 50k and hope for the best? Gz by the way, I am so jealous...
Well sometimes system is crap i agree here. Had over 1500-2000 globals on FEN monthly and didnt loot any items. Will see how this twen will go for me :D

There is only one pattern : BE active (50-70k cost daily, this is based on top dps avatars that looted items over the years)

Sorry mate but some of us have a life, go to work outside their home, go on 2-4 holidays a year in and outside of Europe, get degrees or qualifications, have friends who they love spending time with, are married or have children, invest in themselves or their businesses, etc.
I spend an average of 40-60 hours a week in EU shooting and tbh any more than that and I would go mad or just be bored as f**k, also I am one of the people listed above, yes if I want a nice item drop I should play more, but hey, you only live once and when I die I don' t want to just have Entropia memories. 🤣🤣🤣

I dont get it why ppl dont learn.... top 50 hunters in entropia have ALL soon looted a twen item or more. IF you want more UL loot you HAVE to grind alot in order to be rewarded by the system. The game is not gambling so they havea system in place that rewards players who decays alot with drops after x amount of decay to make ppl happy so they continue to generate income to Mindark.

AAAND its important to hunt the right mob at the right time.. snabelsnots wont drop a mod merc twen but robots have always been good for loot on calypso!

This is the way!

I dont get it why ppl dont learn.... top 50 hunters in entropia have ALL soon looted a twen item or more. IF you want more UL loot you HAVE to grind alot in order to be rewarded by the system. The game is not gambling so they havea system in place that rewards players who decays alot with drops after x amount of decay to make ppl happy so they continue to generate income to Mindark.

AAAND its important to hunt the right mob at the right time.. snabelsnots wont drop a mod merc twen but robots have always been good for loot on calypso!

This is the way!
But they did drop a bunch of i2870s at one time :woot: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ds/the-great-snablesnot-massacre-of-2005.354/

i got a 220 ped global off a baby maffoid 15 pec creature so it can heppen a 3000x...

my point is LOOT EVENTS.....
if i kill Flesh Rippers (1200 hp) means with a decent setup , not a top one, 3.4 dpp or 3.5 ped per kill
30 days, 5 hours a day, 2k per hour = 300.000 ped cycled abd 87.714 kills
please before doing strange theories, set a kill count.

Who can say "i kill over 200k creatures per month" and get no interesting loot? probably no one.

Last edited:
Today: Guilts MA into building a cap on a per avatar basis
Tomorrow: Complains MA has limits on a per avatar basis and should get his money back because of this clearly illegal action.

(I voted no caps, if it weren't obvious)

Caps are an awful idea, and can't imagine MA would ever publish making such a change even if they did, as it would significantly detract from their highest-spending players.

And ultimately - it would promote people spreading their grind over multiple accounts, which while against the TOU, already happens.

We'll never be able to step away from the mentality of entitlement that people seem to have, "I shoot too, why didn't I loot something" and obviously a game so tightly coupled to real-world money will be rife with envy and greed.

Instead of punishing players who are maximising their chances of getting these loots, why not spend time looking at how you can also increase your chance of looting a TWEN?

why not spend time looking at how you can also increase your chance of looting a TWEN?
Because working is harder, begging is easier and if it works more will join and I have a lot of real life examples I can relate to if needed.

Please, people! Check your privilege and stay on topic.

How was FEN hilarious? Selling tokens gave everyone a chance at good markup, everyone had a chance to loot items, same as this event.

If you want better chance at looting an item I suggest you stay away from the EP4 and level 13 amps and go shoot some mobs instead.

Last edited:
Back