Hey MA, how about cap on monthly TWEN loots from one person?

how about cap on monthly TWEN loots

• Yes monthly

Votes: 16 13.3%
  • Yes permanent

Votes: 19 15.8%
  • No Caps

Votes: 85 70.8%

• Total voters
So when your monthly TWEN item drops within the first week, what’s the motivator for the next 21 days?
couple 100k guns a month is not enough to relax next 21 days?
Where exactly you working that earning 20k USD a month in some game, is not motivating?

where banana when he is needed the most? to remind you all that you are just lazy af, no effort to gather info, no data, no strategy, no input, no IRL investment

Or just do what they do and spend 3-4 million PED a month cycling with your 100-200k PED weapon and loot a few TWEN items for yourself?

This system is intended to reward game knowledge, which has traditionally been an important and unique aspect of success in Entropia Universe, and to provide opportunities for participants to improve their loot returns via experimentation, optimization and specialization.

The critical thing here is game knowledge - I'll give an example. Someone recently looted multiple TWEN Items. We both have strong gear (High DPS Mod Nano, Great armour, Healing etc..) I looted nothing, and they looted some amazing items. Their knowledge of the game is superior to mine. They had patience and understood the highest probability of an item and kept to that plan. I went running after skill juice; they stuck to their knowledge of hunting the primary mob that may drop. He was rewarded.

My takeaway, I need more patience and a more refined plan if I want a higher probability to loot items.

this request to cap something is far from the worst and stupid thing i ever heard on this forum,
i voted NO, is dumb beyond any logic

MA has some rules and regulations to attend if they want to survive the law, clearly this game showed some norrow minded who
1'st dont have a fking clue about the law and legislations
2'd the have no fking knowledge and logic not to mention anything else to understand and filter an info even if is written in bold

beside the fact i m a pro on being in the wrong place at the wrong time, and sometimes i feel dumb to not stick to what i know... i have nothing than GZ for those who looted something this TWEN ,so far, they were in the right spot when the wave had it, that's determination consistency... goodfor them

they did nothing anyone else couldn't not do

first 2 sets of PoETWEN were released thru same mobs doing shared at the Wlk Comander waves
second sets were released thru Drones and BB
... beside being obvious why the fk someone would want to hunt like dasps and feffox's and who knows what else only to cry later on not looting any twen?

l.e. btw..
-if is a wave based system... is not good
-if is an instance system.. is not good.. cause wtf some can do it non stop
- if is nonshared why is that
- if is shared wtf is this? i dont agree
- if is token based... some have advantage of dps
- if is givene away... why they chose them and not others
- if is on Europe time.. why is not on Amerca time?
- if is night... whi the hell is not durring the day, i m working.. or in vacation.. or whatever
- if is on drones... not good, i dont have gear for that
- if is on BB why is that, i can do only SEG's
- if they have multiple acc why they do that? is not fair
- if they have acc geared up with hundreds of peds and still be able to play because they invested... well is not fair
... and soooo fking on,

bunch of nubs envy to the core crying all arounf pcf... same names.. same melody over and over ..

u know what? i m quite happy seeing u all crying .. idk why but i start from now to enjoy it... in the most selfish way possible

start crying, is music to my ears

Last edited:
I hunt since 2010 with tt weapon
I dont understand why i never looted a item

I also dont understand why i never loot a rar token

I cycle atleast 200 ped a day
Why do others who cycle 50.000 a day get items ?
This is not fair , i think this must be gamble
I even bought a ghost armor because my mentor told me its a good armor
He also told me to Stick on punys untill lvl 50 evade and then swich to Kerberos with a sb 10 twen (i still wait for my return ath to buy it because my mentor told me i can pull profit from animal oils with it )

Can someone explain ?

To address the OP topic, if there is a cap we know about, or firmly believe is in place, there is indeed not much motivation to play if the ultimate loot is what drives you.
I'm sure it stops people from turning over peds also at sub hour timeframes, a bit like missing a bus then standing around waiting for the next one.

It is very poor player time and motivation management on MA's part.

In some respects it's neither one thing nor the other.
Both bots and time afk are encouraged by the platform design, but [bots are] officially forbidden. How about MA improve the bums on seats time by indeed adding a mechanism bots don't like, such as an ooto spaceship on a personalised timer, just for the avatar that is set to loot a biggie? It could be behind a personalised instance portal that appears... something that guarantees only the designated looter gets a chance at it, plus a small maze or something to prevent bots from succeeding.
OR, MA makes botting officially ok, and I can then choose for my computer to do the effing eff clicking automatically and get through more lottery tickets in the process.

Last edited:
To address the OP topic, if there is a cap we know about, or firmly believe is in place, there is indeed not much motivation to play if the ultimate loot is what drives you.
I'm sure it stops people from turning over peds also at sub hour timeframes, a bit like missing a bus then standing around waiting for the next one.

It is very poor player time and motivation management on MA's part.

In some respects it's neither one thing nor the other.
Both bots time afk are encouraged by the platform design, but officially forbidden. How about MA improve the bums on seats time by indeed adding a mechanism bots don't like, such as an ooto spaceship on a personalised timer, just for the avatar that is set to loot a biggie? It could be behind a personalised instance portal that appears... something that guarantees only the designated looter gets a chance at it, plus a small maze or something to prevent bots from succeeding.
OR, MA makes botting officially ok, and I can then choose for my computer to do the effing eff clicking automatically and get through more lottery tickets in the process.
Botting is officially ok, there were multiple confirmations, also when they do not punish behavior that was reported, it is also sign that it is officially supported.

I just hope they move popular botting spawns closer to lootable pvp.

Quite frankly i would be concerned if the game gives someone items just because he or she is a big spender that means that the system fixes who gets what instead of being random . Everyone should have the same ammount of chance to get something from hunting or mining provided they have the required skills and the gear to do it

Someone turns over 1000 peds a day for a month - gets no TWEN item

Someone turns over 10000 peds a day for a month - gets 2 TWEN items (ofcourse not everyone)

I don't know, but to me it's perfectly reasonable that if you buy more lottery tickets, you have a higher chance to win.
I guess the thing is that there is a thousand players turning over 1000 ped a day for a month and 10 players turning over 10000 a day for the same month but the items drops don't seem to be reflective of that :/

I guess the thing is that there is a thousand players turning over 1000 ped a day for a month and 10 players turning over 10000 a day for the same month but the items drops don't seem to be reflective of that :/
I think you underestimate how much ubers cycle

Turn over 1000 peds a day for let's say 15 years - no items over all those years.

Turn over 10000 peds a day for let's say 1 year - gets Multiple items.

I put a like a few posts up, but it got me thinking too.
There are boss mobs in instances that are safe from other avatars, so MA can make you work a set amount for a chance of a higher reward.
There are missions that have specific rewards when a player completes them, some of which are based directly on a set turnover .
There are missions that claim to give you random rewards when you complete them.
Some missions are on a daily/weekly repeat timer, so MA can clearly set matters according to peds and/or time if they so wish.

Thus, I assume they are legally allowed to cap avatars as long as it applies to everyone.
There could be a question of whether an avatar is only 'blocked' for a period if they get a rare of a random nature, but in crafting missions you can fail or partially succeed until you get the correct amount of successes, then the mission shuts you down again for whatever period. The LOGIC is thus already used by MA, just the range is limited here.
Would MA only be risking trouble if they make the system more obviously capped as the OP suggests? Dunno, and it would require work for them to change mobs and lootpools, but I also thought part of the legal battle was proving that the game is NOT just chance, so house rules of win and go home for a while could be exactly what IS allowed in a non-gambling environment...

I think you underestimate how much ubers cycle
Just enlight us then. We know yours cycle amounts and amount of money you pumping into the game but others? We don't have detailed information so from where we should know?
From my side I can share my data for 2022 year, gear used was BC-30 mainy, some L guns and from hallo mayhem till end of the year LP-40 perf. I cycled in that time in total 1 019 270,55, get back 958 996,12 peds but I dont count tt of dmg enhancers as tt in, only as tt out as its converts to shraps.
So my total tt return with over 80% eff guns and looter between 45 and 54 are at the level of 94%, total tt loss is 60,2k peds and after mu is -44284,15 but I have some unsold boxes and that should give me additional 4-5k peds.
Now is the question, is 39-40k loss per year of I would say low level hunter is ok or not ok? now lets take uber who cycle 20 times more than me, so 20 mil per year, gets 94% and lost after mu 800k peds. Or they cycle more?

Just enlight us then. We know yours cycle amounts and amount of money you pumping into the game but others? We don't have detailed information so from where we should know?
From my side I can share my data for 2022 year, gear used was BC-30 mainy, some L guns and from hallo mayhem till end of the year LP-40 perf. I cycled in that time in total 1 019 270,55, get back 958 996,12 peds but I dont count tt of dmg enhancers as tt in, only as tt out as its converts to shraps.
So my total tt return with over 80% eff guns and looter between 45 and 54 are at the level of 94%, total tt loss is 60,2k peds and after mu is -44284,15 but I have some unsold boxes and that should give me additional 4-5k peds.
Now is the question, is 39-40k loss per year of I would say low level hunter is ok or not ok? now lets take uber who cycle 20 times more than me, so 20 mil per year, gets 94% and lost after mu 800k peds. Or they cycle more?
They have 100 looter so they wouldn't be averaging 94% returns like you more likely around 98% returns, and to give you a rough idea of how much they are able to cycle you have my numbers right? Now multiply those numbers by 1.5x because a T10 mod nano is able to cycle 50% more PED an hour than my weapon. We're talking over 3k ped/hr being cycled here at max conditions.

Turn over 1000 peds a day for let's say 15 years - no items over all those years.

Turn over 10000 peds a day for let's say 1 year - gets Multiple items.

The critical thing here is game knowledge

There is no 15-year event. Events are based on specific time periods which have a higher probability to drop items.

I must say
Let me guees most of your loses were in Mayhems, I see no tokens funny enough anywhere on your so called 'data', which is already sketchy

You cant say mindark got a paywall

The players make the prices

My weapon costs 100 ped thats 10 usd
While i payed way way more then that in mu, there is a reason why some items cost what they cost

Example my Ring Set, makes no sence to me to sell it under 60k i dont even consider selling it for 100.000 because its a core element of my build that did generate me since i got it over 40.000 ped. Mindarks value is 20 ped for the rings , cant blame them for that .

I did put my setup for sale , had few rly good offers but choosed to not sell because i basicly earn more ober time

Then i had a few people who did contact me who wuld like to buy it but they dont want to pay this amount , basicly they complain and tell me its not worth it... most people who conplained about the price are the people who also complain about drops in entropia

Since i am a owner of items that are valueable i can say : yes they cost a lot , yes its a game and it hurts to pay this amount of money but there are only two Options : buy valueable stuff and start to gain or dont buy it and keep your mouth where your money is .

There are many players who did trade theyr way up to those items , some who rent those items, others who are lucky to have friends who lend them the items . In the end when it comes down : the fact is you need good items in order to loot good items

When you compare it to rl:
What gives more chances of profit

Driving to a Business Meeting with a used vw polo from 1999

Or drive to the Meeting with a leased all new gle amg
If you are not ready to invest / risk
Why you shall get rewardet then ?
From nothing comes nothing
No pain no gain.

I did desside to buy my setup after a lot of testing, lost a lot of peds during the testing but now since i own it ans know what to do i see profit . I am very shure that 99% of the ubers did the same risk, reward and testing thingy,

Ask your self this question : why are they uber and not you ?
You will end up with the answer that those people did step out of theyr confort zone in order to improove

You want to know whats behind the door, go get the key and open it. Or sit where you are ,be afraid of the new unseen and keep dreaming about whats behind the door.

Not trying to insult anyone.

I hunt since 2010 with tt weapon
I dont understand why i never looted a item

I also dont understand why i never loot a rar token

I cycle atleast 200 ped a day
Why do others who cycle 50.000 a day get items ?
This is not fair , i think this must be gamble
I even bought a ghost armor because my mentor told me its a good armor
He also told me to Stick on punys untill lvl 50 evade and then swich to Kerberos with a sb 10 twen (i still wait for my return ath to buy it because my mentor told me i can pull profit from animal oils with it )

Can someone explain ?
u are doing it wrong. need to face south to kill monster

The critical thing here is game knowledge
QFT.

The game gets so easy once you are able to read the forum posts and separate the information give from people's bias.
The moment you join the bias, the conspiracies, the hate trains, it's that moment when you seal the deal and doom any chance you may have had at doing OK in here.
People not willing to work hard for what they want will lean much easier towards the most ridiculous theories, always.

Starting doing the hard work as soon as possible, will get good results eventually and they won't stop showing for as long as you keep doing what needs to be done.
If you don't like game;s rules and you come up wth your own, refuse to do the hard work today, postpone it for next year and today you're gonna throw a couple of 13s, maybe some EP4 because something HAS to come back, you're on a bad spiral going down fast and you will end up 60k USD lost on gambling and after killing 10 mobs you're in shock you don't have the same results as the top .1%

You wanna gamble, fine, you may ATH at some point but you will loose absolutely everything you put on the table, there's no walkign away in profit at some point (ok, with one exception :D)
You want to become self sustainable ror profit, learn the rules and follow them.
You think it's trash and rigged, stop wasting your time and walk away.

But don't ask for the game to turn full gambling just so you have a chance at getting something.

regarding this thead

do u guys really understand how badly MA laugh at us? just imagine this...

we're beating, bitting, scratching, grinding, yelling, twirling, spitting, moaning, hurting..... pointing one to another all over this forum, we just got to the point where we have only 2 major topics, botting and bad loot

they made a such great design for the wave system and smart too that we.. after TWEN years we still fight to each other instead to fight the game with logic as we supposed to

i'd want to say this one opinion, and never again, wave system means there's no gambling, means predictability and anticipation, if were to be a gambling than would have been a randomized system, that's why they always said is no gambling in EU, and will never be, second they decide to do that EU is done

the system is so damn smart that when joda ( idk which ) streamed the waves on twitch they changed the equation next day....that supposed to be your concern for finding items not capping it... like in communism

TWENty years and yet only some of us knows some partial things

everything is a wave within a wave on a bigger wave that has smaller waves connected to other waves ... and all of it in plain sight unable to be seen tho, making MA smile every time a new theory arise and new voices start to babble

time, location, mob ( activity ), skills, gear, dps, dpp, eff ( in this order ) & MU & who knows what else, all in all a big math with small variations making it all most to look like a personal loot pool, random even, gambling at worst.

on a side note idk but i feel like this forum is not for me anymore, less and less interest to read it cause is nothing to be red here, nothing to learn ( well tbh i had my fair share of annoyingness at least for Ludvig :D giving him some work to do )

.. anyway i already talked to much, is time to let the others eager to talk

:tux:

I've given this topic a lot of thought before I voted. Sure this game can be frustrating and deflating at times. What I've learned in almost 20 years of playing PE/EU and keeping an eye on the game when I was finishing my degree is the most fun I've had playing PE/EU is building my own little empire with my avatar and not getting caught up in how other people are playing or what they are looting. If I don't like the direction of the game I can always sell out and take another multi-year hiatus, I've done it before. PE/EU has never been fair and I really don't see many games that sustain for decades making things easy. There are always those who have tons of free time to play and/or money to spend and then there are those that exploit as well. I am not entirely sure how FEN played out but I do remember SGA and there are echoes of that in TWEN for sure. My energy is better spent on the goals I set up for my avatar whether TWEN is happening or not. I might hunt some mobs that might potentially pop out a windfall loot but I'm not counting on it. Capping the TWEN loot isn't in the spirit of EU and that being said more great items in circulation is a good thing. It really changes the dynamics of the game and economy.

Going into TWEN I knew certain avatars would more than likely loot multiple items just based on their level, gear, and time they play. I don't see it stopping over the next year so I can either bitch about it or just keep on building my avatar and gear and maybe throughout that process the TWEN fairy godmother will drop and upgrade in my loot.

I will amswer you. it is simple a math problems, easy to solve.
1. BP70 with modevil
2. mod Nanoblade with proper amp
3. MM because i love it with H204
all of the above fully pimped with 15% relaod buff 5% critical 30% dmg (CAN GO HARDER WITH PILLS)

can shot
mm 2.250 ped per hour (less damage higher cost than bp70)
bp 2.175 ped ped x hour
modnano 4.528 ped per hour

so a 8 hour shift can be 16.000 to 36.000 ped ammo......

And ppl forget how to loot unlimited gears aswell.... if you want more items in loot you max out your crit chance% and your crit% damage, this increases your chances of looting a nice item by alot. So go and get your crit chance and crit dmg up and you will be closer to your dreams!

Just a friendly reminder, Now Helene Helena Fra have looted 2x TWEN weapons. Keep grinding and decay to get good items. The more you decay the more items you get.. so if you want to loot good stuff get a big gun and get shoooting! :painter:

And btw , Helene gz! :)

Just a friendly reminder, Now Helene Helena Fra have looted 2x TWEN weapons. Keep grinding and decay to get good items. The more you decay the more items you get.. so if you want to loot good stuff get a big gun and get shoooting! :painter:

And btw , Helene gz! :)

Stop with the bs man lol

Stop with the bs man lol
Whats bullshit about me talking about loot? You have something you want to hide or you just dont want to talk about it? Why do you come at me for talking about it.
Seems to be hard to have a discussion about stuff on this forum, a small grp off ppl always aiming for the neck on ppl in this forum for some weird reason.
And if you think im wrong , thats okay man.. none of us knows how loot works but we all see patterns in the loot and its nice to talk about it, why do you want to silence it? You know something and dont want others to find out for profit?

ok, Alina was not in detail i will
DECAY AND GET ITEM... this is your post above.
Helena is just rank 40 in the top hunters (apoklogize for just but i mean ther are 39 ppl shooting more than she does)

onecrappy made 3x her volume
accordingg to your "BS" he should have looted 6 items.......
daniel is 23rd he got an Opalo dropped so he is cycling 1.5x and collected 0.5x (hi Daunuto!)

so this is an empiric demnstration on how a faulty logi and the research for some patterns goes.

Loot is random

200..3000 loot events a global arrive
200..3000 global a hof arrives (definie global and hof as some special multipliers)

in rare cases you get a special drop in crafting it is emerald, diamond, garnet
in hunting is an item,

randomness

the more LOOT EVENT the more ticket for a prize.
kill many, get many tickiets

peace

ok, Alina was not in detail i will
DECAY AND GET ITEM... this is your post above.
Helena is just rank 40 in the top hunters (apoklogize for just but i mean ther are 39 ppl shooting more than she does)

onecrappy made 3x her volume
accordingg to your "BS" he should have looted 6 items.......
daniel is 23rd he got an Opalo dropped so he is cycling 1.5x and collected 0.5x (hi Daunuto!)

so this is an empiric demnstration on how a faulty logi and the research for some patterns goes.

Loot is random

200..3000 loot events a global arrive
200..3000 global a hof arrives (definie global and hof as some special multipliers)

in rare cases you get a special drop in crafting it is emerald, diamond, garnet
in hunting is an item,

randomness

the more LOOT EVENT the more ticket for a prize.
kill many, get many tickiets

peace
You base loot on one month and mindark base loot every 100k ped. I know that Helene Helana Fra have played for a long time and have had shitty return and no good items for some years and now she is in the good books again. She has decayed aloooooooot more than some of these players being top 10 for this month .. ... you fail too see the bigger pictures and you just want to assault me for your jesus belives....

Back