Hey, MindArk!

Status

bass

Guardian
Society
NBK Elite Miners
Bass Rockabilly Master
Hey folks at MindArk... I'm not gonna shout this, someone may notice it... but... have you realized that LA's are not visible on map anymore? Anyone of you does ever make a run in the production game?

Isn't it important at all for you? Not even worth a "working on it", maybe through SEE's mouths?

Really puzzled at your behaviour...

Try reading the releass... oh ffss after the 20th thread about this I give up.

they already know

They posted it as a known issue when the servers when live after the VU and there has even been several threads started by other people about the subject too.

But you're right about test runs though.

Funny thing is I always have the Areas turned off, now I don't have to keep clicking the button on the map to turn it off :)

That was a little bit of sarcasm.

I know it was mentioned, I'm scared by the fact that they've not released a fast fix. I can't believe we have to wait for another full VU release. 1 week - at least - to fix that?!?!

While at it, I'm the only one to see huge sparkles when killing tezla?

Ok, this is OT, but MA doesnt read anyway :) :)

Try reading the releass... oh ffss after the 20th thread about this I give up.

they already know

It's nice that we talk each other about things, but would be nice if someone official dropped a word. Ah, ok, but after the 2000th post about this, I give up :)

As already mentioned, it's a known issue that was reported in the latest VU info.

And yes, already been a few threads about this.

:locked:

Status
Back