Hey (You know who you are)

truantduck

Prowler
Society
Coat Killers
Rei
Give Rep his MM back. That's right. Take it off auction right now and give back the gun you scammed from him. Show yourself and the community you have the testicles to do the right thing.

It's so easy to do. You have him on FL. I bet he'll even pay you the cost of the auction creation fee. And you'd feel sooo good about it too. Better than any amount of crystal meth could. Srs. Do it.

Give Rep his gun back.

Give rep his gun back!!!

You were man enough to mastermind a perfect trust scam, now be man enough to make it right. Give Rep his Mod Merc back.

See signature :D

Dont listen to them GIVE ME THE GUN!

i will give it to the rightful owner......

But seriously. do the right thing.

Last edited:
This thread is one year too late unfortunately. I hope it will still be effective.
But I don't expect anything good from those morons. Whoever will buy the gun will be equally a jerk as they are. I just hope that people have the sense not to touch it.

This thread is one year too late unfortunately.

Not really, the gun is on auction as we speak. 6days 10 hours and 50 min left.
No one will big on it though cus all know it's scammed. :rolleyes:

Give rep his gun back.

This thread is one year too late unfortunately. I hope it will still be effective.
But I don't expect anything good from those morons. Whoever will buy the gun will be equally a jerk as they are. I just hope that people have the sense not to touch it.

It's never too late to reverse an item scam. It is the emotional damage that cannot be reversed.

Give spin his MM back!!!!! :mad::boxer:

Yep do the right thing return Rep's Gun

I don't know the full story, but can say that doing the right thing, even if it goes against your better judgement, ALWAYS pays you back more than doing the opposite. Life's too short to spend time being hated.

Hurrikane

Agreed, give Rep his gun back now!

I dunno the story and honestly, I really don't care.

But if someone scammed someone for an MM, then fuck yeah give it back you prick.

Give Rep his gun back.

I don't know the full story, but can say that doing the right thing, even if it goes against your better judgement, ALWAYS pays you back more than doing the opposite. Life's too short to spend time being hated.

Hurrikane

Too true!

You forgot to say "Give Rep his gun back" lol :p

If i would`ve lost 500k wich equals 5 months for me of hard work i would pay the same amount just to see you suffer without doubt.
Try to earn what you want and need through hard work, u`ll feel much better.

One thing i`ll never do is to blame a whole nation for a couple of scammers.

Give Rep his MM back.

Do the right thing.

Give Rep his MM back.

Yeah return all the scammed items to Rep.

Siam

Back